*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034117-Pain
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #2034117
Words of an abused girl
"Trust me..." He said with my back facing him as he glided his hands up my shirt. "It won't hurt." He pushed me against the cabinet and started to find his way toward my pants.

His cold hand touched my bare thighs.

I flinched and closed my legs firmly against each other.

"Relax... what are you so afraid of?" Then, it fought its way though. "It'll be quick, okay?"

I forced a nod as another tear streaked down my cheeks.


It's been years and years of days like this, but now I couldn't fight anymore or I should say; I've given up.

Yes, I have given up.

Just like many other girls out there, I'd let this man hurt me more. I'd concede my integrity, my honor, my innocence... to feed his unquenchable greed.

Why? You ask. Why would you let him hurt you?

How could you ask me such question? I am small; I am fragile, delicate as the petals you pluck out of those roses! I do not know why... I do not choose to be hurt, hurt chooses me!

You'll probably also wonder; who is this man?

Maybe, I shouldn't tell you. What difference does it even make if I do? You're not going to do anything anyway or maybe you'll just start shaking your head ridiculously while thrusting your hands in the air, screaming; You're lying!

I doubt you care, but just in case your curiosity is eating you alive, I'll give you a hint; this man is not just a random man, this man is supposed to be my shield, my protector.

But this is not where the real pain lies.

The real pain is besides the door, where my mom stands, watching me with tears in her eyes yet she doesn't move a muscle, she doesn't do anything to help her stifled daughter.



© Copyright 2015 timaashorty (timaashorty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034117-Pain