*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034291-The-Loud-Scream
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jordan
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #2034291
Flash Fiction
Brooke and I were at the field on one hot summer day. Sweat dripping down our faces. We had been there all day and our legs were begging us to stop. We were just about to leave the field when suddenly we heard someone begin screaming. It sounded as if it was coming from the house by the woods. “What are we waiting for?” Brooke said, “We must go see who that is screaming.” We started walking towards the house and the screams were getting louder and louder. We came upon the house and it was old and worn down. We were skeptical about going up to the door but the screams just kept on, louder than ever. We decided to go knock on the door and when we did a man answered. We asked the man if everything was okay because we had heard the screams.
He looked at us in a very serious manner, “NO! The Seahawks just threw away the Super Bowl!” He said angrily.
© Copyright 2015 Jordan (jordan2212 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034291-The-Loud-Scream