*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034302-What-are-we-waiting-for
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #2034302
a short story with a twist ending


What are we waiting for? Throw that annoying thing out of this damn plane. We have been on this plane for three hours and all I have heard is them screaming at us. “No we can’t they are the precious cargo that we are getting paid for?” said the pilot. I can’t take it anymore. I want to throw them out of this plane. The pilot told me that we are getting paid for this so I might be able to stick it out until we land. We still have another four hours to go. I went to the cabin to get some fresh air or at least semi-clean air. “Having fun?” asked the pilot. “NO this trip sucks. We better get paid good for this”. I said. “Oh we will”. Said the co-pilot. “ You know what how about I sit in your seat and you go in the back and see how well you fair”. I said. “Ill pass. And besides you are the one who is good with babies”. The co-pilot said. I sighed and went into the back of the cargo plane. I threw food at them so they’d shut up or at least be a little less loud. You know what I should grab ear muffs. I went into the cabin and asked for earmuffs, but as I suspected they didn’t have any. Or at least they lied about not having some. I was being treated like an animal locked in a metal cage, suffering at 30,000 feet. There are parachutes. Should I jump? I’d miss the cut but I didn’t care. I can’t take it anymore. I sat up and unlocked the cages on the plane. I opened the side doors and threw the kittens out of the plane.

© Copyright 2015 Mclovin (sloth-god at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034302-What-are-we-waiting-for