*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2039967-A-Toy-to-Megan-and-Sarahs-Special-Bits
Rated: GC · Serial · Erotica · #2039967
[1] You mysteriously shrank, and get toyed with by a girl with a few... extra parts.
*THUD*
You were abruptly woken up from a strange dream by hitting the floor. You dreamt about vivid colors, but they didn't form anything. They just seemed like 2 spherical objects, swaying back and forth. Was it a sign? No... That wouldn't make sense. It took you a while to realize, but you weren't in your bed.
As you began observing your environment, your nostrils were assaulted with a strong, musky stench. The floor around you felt like some sort of fabric. It wasn't the floor... It looked like it was just a triangle of cloth with some strings attached to it. Whatever it was, it reeked. You stepped off the mysterious item and decided to find out where you were. You looked up and concluded you weren't outside; at least not on earth. The sky was just a vast pink wall. You look to your side to see... A dresser? At least, it looks like one. Besides the fact that it's gigantic. When you continued seeing massive household items, it hit you: you were tiny.
You still have no idea where you are, how you shrunk, or what that strange triangle of cloth was. Judging by the size of things, you were probably just a bit less than an inch tall. This must be someone's bedroom, but where were they?
*STOMP* *STOMP*
As if to answer your question, you heard someon approaching. You figured that, since you were so small, it might be best to get off the floor and find a place where you could be seen. You ran over to the huge bed and began climbing up the blanket that was hanging off the side. As you reached the top surprisingly easy (you felt much lighter than usual) you saw the face of this room's inhabitant. She was cute, with curly, light blue hair. She had perky breasts that looked like they were a little above average size and a nearly perfect hourglass figure. Would she notice you?
She closed the door behind her, after peering into the hallway as if to make sure nobody was there. Then, to your surprise, she began stripping down! What was she planning to do? Your racing mind came to a sudden halt when she pulled down her skirt and saw a massive bulge in her panties. Whatever she had in there clearly wasn't meant to fit, as you could hear the fabric moaning with every motion. You still didn't understand what it was. She WAS a girl, right? While you questioned your new situation, she peeled her sweaty panties off and exposed a dick and the biggest pair of balls you had ever seen. Her balls were larger than her boobs and her schlong was at least 6 inches long while flaccid. In your complete state of confusion, you didn't notice her about to sit down on you. You looked up to see the sky darken and, you found out that she indeed was a girl. Well, kind of... She had a vagina and a penis. It was too late for you to run now that she was mere feet away from you.
*SMUSH*
You expected to be sat on, but your short lived time in this new land came to an end under the colossal sack of a futanari girl. At least, that's what you thought. As you felt the weight and pressure increase above you, everything stopped. You were trapped, but you didn't burst like a grape as you predicted.
"Nnhhh... I've been holding this in all week..."
It was clear to you that she was going to masturbate. You tried to wiggle your way out from under her breast sized balls, but it was no use. The smooth sack above you weighed too much to be moved by something as tiny as you. Luckily your squirming seemed to have done soothing as you felt the weight above you shifting.
"Did I smash another bug? *Giggle* I swear, these things were made for smothering insignificant pests!"
She lifted up her ballsack and you could finally see and smell things other then her balls. Sadly, you were still stuck to her sack. "Ew! Is it still alive?" She asked herself. She stood up and you could feel your whole world rocking back and forth. She sat down again, this time in the hard wood floor.
*SLAP* She dropped her testicles on top of you once again, attempting to smash you like a bug. It was getting harder to breath under her sack as sweat built up under her fleshy wrecking balls. "That has to have smashed it!" She lifted up her balls once more, only to see you squirming again. "What!? If I can't smash you under my balls... I'll smash you between them!" She slowly peeled you from the bottom of her sweaty balls and dropped you on top of them near the base of her fleshy tower. She was slowly growing more and more erect, adding inch after inch to the thick monster jutting out from a cute girl. You felt the skin around you move and shake as she giggled at your futile attempts to move. Her ball flesh felt like quicksand. In fact, you were sinking deeper into the smelly flesh. You were half embedded in your stinky, sweaty prison when you felt her lift up her balls. They were both over a handful to her, and living mountains to you.
*CRUSH*
She squeezed her balls together around you, threatening to strangle the life out of you. The previous semi-fresh air was replaced with stinky air drenched in ballsweat. She started moving her balls up and down, still smashing you between them. "A-nh.. This actually f-feels really good between my balls. Maybe I should try masturbating using only bugs!"
The temperature in her ball canyon sky rocketed and you were drenched in ballsweat now. All you could see, smell, feel, hear, and even taste was her sloppily grinding you between her enormous testicles. You figured by then that you were much more durable than you were before, since you hadn't exploded from the pressure under or between her sweaty balls. What if your dream really was a sign? Maybe it meant you would eventually be at the mercy of the world's biggest balls attached to this seemingly innocent young girl. With the thin sliver of light you had pouring into your smelly prison, you could see that her cock was throbbing. It had reached full mast long ago and was now begging for release. Precum was pooling up in her phimosis foreskin until it inevitably dripped down onto you. The way things were going, you thought you would meet a watery demise between the nuts of a cute girl without her ever knowing she killed another human with just her balls. You started screaming, realizing your inevitable fate. She seemed to have heard you, because she stopped squeezing her balls and looked down with a puzzled look on her face. She separated her balls and plucked you out from between them. You're safe! She knows you're a human! "Whaaaaat? A t-tiny human? And I was j-just smashing him... With my balls... I'm such a pervert!" She seemed embarrassed, but it was very clear that she was still aroused. "N-no... I can't be a pervert. I'm just an innocent girl! You're the pervert, tiny man! You liked this, didn't you!? I bet you loved when I sat down and dropped my balls on you for the first time, didn't you!?"
Her true colors began to show. She went from an innocent girl with a little extra between her legs to a cruel tsundere mistress who denied any flaws in herself. She dropped you back onto her balls, luckily not under or between them. She started stroking her massive cock above you, the musky stench growing with each stroke.
"Y'know... Since you're such a pervert, you must love this! I think you'd love an even closer view! Don't you agree?" She teased. You tried to answer her, but she just plucked you up and brought you to the summit of her mountain of a cock.
"Ooh, we have so many options! You could go back to play with my big ol' stinky balls again, or you could meet my friend, Mr. Penis." You just stared down in awe. Her phimosis cock seemed to stare back. The phallic tower had to be at least a foot long, over 12 times your size. Her baby talk only added to the humiliation. "I think Mr. Penis is lonely! ...Or maybe he's hungry? I dunno. I can never get through that thick head of his. But maybe you can... Literally!"
Rather than cringing at her bad joke, you began flailing aimlessly. She lowered you closer and closer to her "friend" and the smell just continued to get stronger. She pulled her foreskin a bit; just enough to to drop you in. You fell face first into "Mr. Penis's mouth" and squirmed more. "Aaahhh! You sure know how to show a girl pleasure, don't you! But I do suggest you move. Unless you really want to feed Mr. Penis. I think Lefty and Righty would appreciate being fed things other then bugs."
It seemed the "innocent girl" was actually a complete pervert who tortured bugs with her gigantic cock and balls. "You're lucky that you got your head out of Mr. Penis's head in time. He gets kinda greedy sometimes. He loves the taste of a lively morsel." You indeed were glad, but now you faced a different problem. As you slid down the side of the cockhead, still under her foreskin, you landed into a massive heap of smegma.
"Oh you found the cheese! I never clean under there, just for visitors like you who might get hungry while staying warm under my 'blankets'"
Like you? Does that mean she's done this before!? "You're doing much better than the last few people so far! One of them got completely flattened by Lefty." She said, lifting her huge left testicle. "And one time I had a whole group! But they got gobbled up by Mr. Penis... He sure was hungry that day!"
Her personification of her sexual organs only seemed to lead her shrunken victims to a slimy fate, one way or another. You were in her huge pocket of foreskin, half burried in her nasty dick cheese. Her precum was still steadily leaking, slowly taking up space in your prison. "Sarah! I'm home!" A voice called
"Oh shit, Meg's home!" She exclaimed. She rushed to put on her clothes, you still being held captive by "Mr. Penis." This could be your chance to escape! As if she knew what you were thinking, she said," I don't want you to escape or slip out, so I'm gonna close Mr. Penis's blanket on you, K?" She grabbed a hair tie and proceeded to wrap it around the "lips" of her foreskin. The temperature rose more now that it was tied shut. Not to mention you were being sloshed around in a soupy mix of smegma and precum. She slipped back into her dirty, stretched out panties and used some tape to secure her cock to her stomach. As she walked downstairs her balls swayed ominously and you were thrown about in the slimy prison she created on a whim. Even though her sister, Megan, knew about her special parts, she felt shy. To be honest, she was also jealous. Megan was younger than her, but her penis was slightly bigger, and her balls were nearly the same size. "Hey, Sarah, are you hiding something? I can see that lump on your stomach." By now her foreskin looked like some sort of balloon. You were running out of air, and swimming in the sticky mess was getting harder. "Nnhh... Yeah. I found another tiny person..." She seemed embarrassed. Was she returning to her usual self? "Did you feed more people to your dick!? You know it's more fun to keep them on the outside, right?" Megan questioned. "Wha- n-no... At least I don't think...." She said rubbing your liquidy prison. " Besides, that last group was an accident. I thought they would be strong enough to climb out... Then I kinda lost myself in the pleasure of their squirms..." Sarah explained.
"What about the one you forgot about in your dirty phimosis pocket? He was fine in there living off smegma until you started jacking off. Is this one really gonna survive with you? Is he even still breathing in that water balloon of yours?"
"Let's check." Sarah said, wanting to prove her sister wrong. Sarah walked into the kitchen to grab a plastic container to pour her juices into. "Please be alive... I wanted to have more fun with you..." Sarah whispered. She untied the hair band on her cock and the pouch that formed from the pressure of liquids emptied into the container. To your luck, you slipped out of her foreskin and fell onto the table, unnoticed. "M-Mr. Penis, why did you eat our guest?" Sarah said to her penis, as if expecting a response. Even though she was older, Sarah seemed very immature compared to Megan. "Maybe he's still alive! Hello? You in there?" Megan asked, pressing her face into Sarah's balls.
"S-stop. They're sensitive. I guess we can feel around for him though..." Sarah plopped her balls onto the table they were using for easier inspection. Little did she know that she had just smashed you under her balls for a 3rd time. You were pinned in your back facing up at the immovable wall of flesh that flattened you. You tried pushing up, which led to absolutely no movement. While you were smothered down below, the girls were poking around on her ballsack searching for a small figure. "Eh? Is that him?" Megan asked, feeling a small lump in the middle of Sarah's sack. She was poking the flesh that was above you. Once again, you sat and waited for the smelly hills of flesh to lift off of you. " I don't think he's in here... I don't feel any stru- Wait! He's under me!" Sarah lifted her sack once again, but this time it was much more full of cum due to her previous arrousal. The added weight caused her balls to completely wrap around you as they rose, not willing to drop their favorite toy. Sarah shook and groped her huge balls, hoping to find her little sex toy. After being smashed and smothered for a few more moments, you dropped into the slimy mush made of smegma and precum.
"There he is! I knew he was alive!" Sarah began jumping for joy, her huge cock and balls swinging dangerously close to your new pool.
"Well... Since you haven't seen the inside of a cock yet, would you like to see mine?" Megan asked. She seemed like naughty Sarah in every way, except for the slight size difference and different proportions. Her cock was at least 2 inches longer and about as thick as a water bottle. Her balls were massive, but not as big as Sarah's.
Sarah didn't see Megan grab you until it was too late. "Wait, Meg don't!" Megan was already slipping your tiny body into the slit of her circumcised penis."Ooh. He's a fighter!" Megan began stroking her cock, teasing out a bead of precum. You, on the other hand, were extremely uncomfortable. Her urethra was already tight, but when she started fapping you could feel her hand squeezing you. Megan absolutely loved the feeling of tiny people in her dick.
"Megan! Give him back! He's gonna die!" Sarah pleaded. Everything you heard was muffled from the inside of the urethra. Precum was steadily trickling over you as you slid deeper into the massive meat tube. "He'll be fine! There's plenty of yummy cum in my balls for him to drink. It's full of protein and it'll keep him hydrated!" Reassured Megan. "B-but he's mine..." Whined Sarah.
"How about we compromise. We'll order a shrink ray so you can retrieve your little toy, and I'll hold onto him until the it gets here. Deal?" Megan's deal didn't sound like a very good idea, but Sarah agreed with it. You would be sitting in this unforgiving wet prison for several days... "I guess it's just you and me, little guy." Megan said, swinging her hips back and forth. This movement sent you back and forth in the messy waves of cum. " Hehe... I can feel you moving!"
Being inside of Megan's nut was miserable. She was a bit of an exhibitionist, and loved wearing tight jeans or yoga pants. You could tell because whenever she went out you were smashed and almost drowned in the cum. When she got aroused, you would know because of the rising cum level. One time she went out for a jog in a skirt with no panties to support her meaty wrecking balls. The swung from side to side and slapped against her thighs with every step. She felt you bouncing around in your little room, which only made her more excited. The excitement made her aroused and she produced so mush cum that her balls were noticeably swelling. You had barely enough room to breath. Not to mention that instead of on an arm band, she strapped her phone to the base of her cock, so whenever she got a notification or call she nearly came. Precum was all over her stomach, and there was a wet bulge showing on her tight tank top. She got a call from Sarah, shaking your whole world with vibration.
"Nnhh, hello? Oh! It came? That's great!" Megan began the long jog back home while you sloshed around in her nearly overflowing balls. When she got home Sarah was waiting. "We have the shrink ray, now what?" Sarah asked. Megan took the ray and shot Sarah, shrinking her to 2 inches tall. "Now it's gonna be just like a claw game, except inside my balls!" Megan tied a long piece of dental floss to her "big" sister. She greedily stuffed her in, not thinking about how things would turn out. "I'm not sure if there's even room to breath in there... I haven't cum all week." Megan's balls were much bigger than Sarah's balls normally were, and they were swollen and veiny. When she felt her sister squirming, she was almost ready to burst. The girls agreed that when Sarah had you she would tug on the string and be pulled out. She finally dropped into the massive pool of cum, instantly soaked in it. She grabbed you, then tugged the string. To her horror, the end of the floss plopped inside of the ball with her. " Sorry sis. But hey, at least mine won't digest you!" Digest? Sarah's balls actually ate those previous victims? "Heeeyyy! Let us out! She must have accidentally dropped the string..." Sarah thought. Although to you, it seemed pretty clear Megan wouldn't mind another person squirming around in her sack.
"Let you out? Why would I do that? Those times you woke me up by biting my balls... All the ball wedgies you gave me... (A wedgie, just between her balls instead) Plus you always hog all the tinies! I love the feeling of them moving in and on me, but you always just stuff them in your dick without saying a thing! You always try to act innocent, but the moment you feel power above anyone you become an unforgiving pervert! This is revenge!" Megan slapped her balls while arguing with her sister, forcing both of you to sink deep into the cum and bob back up to the top. "Hmmm... Maybe there are better ways to punish you... Besides, my balls are aching and the little guy has been in there for a whole week." Megan said, heaving up her massive, veiny, swollen balls. You felt everything shake, then her balls settled down. She probably got up to grab something. You heard a tearing noise, then something stretching. "I'm still surprised they make them this big..." Megan said from above. Make what this big? Your thought was cut short by you whole world shaking. In fact, it felt more like vibrations than shaking. The cum level completely filled the testicle you and Sarah were in, threatening to drown you both in semen. "Meg! Please let me out!" Sarah begged.
"Don't worry, I will. Ahh! Just give me some time... The shrinking is only temporary, so I wanna have some fun with you on the outside too." Megan reassured. Suddenly, the huge load of cum you were in rocketed out of her balls and squeezed into her urethra. You were shot insanely fast, until you collided with a rubbery wall. Then you fell into yet another pool of cum, and had gallons upon gallons pour on top of you. It finally hit you. Megan put on a condom, she was filling it up with you and Sarah in it. The shaking was the vibrating eggs she had taped to her balls for pleasure. After several minutes of cumming, the condom was about as big as Megan's head.
"It feels so good to finally let it out after a whole week. It's been a while, little guy." Megan opened the huge condom, removed her two shrunken victims, then tied the condom. "I'll use this later... Now onto more punishment for you, little sis... I think I'll smother you with these two." Megan said, swinging her balls mere inches away from Sarah, who was sitting on the table. "I wish I hadn't been circumcised, then I could have a place to put you and your friend... I think I wanna try on some of your clothes!" Megan stuffed one of the vibrating eggs into her urethra, leaving only the cord and switch sticking out. Next she put you and Sarah into her cock slit. She made sure Sarah was near the base, and left you at the tip. "Sarah, make sure you hold onto my toy, or else my balls might just drag you down again. And if that happens, I might just leave you there for a few hours." A few hours was nothing compared to being stuck in there for a while week. You would know.
Megan walked to Sarah's room, her huge cock swaying and bobbing with each step. "Ooh look Sarah, your favorite thong!" Megan said, lifting up the triangular cloth you initially woke up on. So that's why it smelled! "*sniff* Blech! I don't think I've ever seen you wash this! Perfect!" She pulled you out of her slit, then proceeded to drag out her vibrating toy. As she thought, her sister was at the end of it, clinging to it for dear life. "Megan! I'm so sorry! Just don't hurt me!" Sarah pleaded.
"Don't worry! I've still got so much cum stored up that my balls are way softer than usual! That also means they're a lot bigger... But not big enough... Why don't I just make you smaller? Little guy, you can sit back there.." She said, grabbing you and lifting up her balls. She stuffed you into her huge, sweaty butthole with only your face sticking out. You couldn't see anything pass her plump cheeks, but you could still hear better than you could inside her balls... megan adjusted the dial on her shrink ray and made Her sister about 1/2 an inch tall.
"Now, since you loved giving me ball wedgies... I figured I could give you the biggest ball wedgie using the biggest balls you have ever seen!" Megan teased. She lifted the old, smelly thong that her sister had only ever used for her balls, or for giving ball wedgies. "The same one you used on me... Ready for a taste of your own medicine?" The thong was clearly way too small for both girls at normal size, and Sarah could just barely get it around her balls when she wore it. Megan put her sister on the thong and slowly began lifting it to her massive, still swollen balls. She was fully erect, and you could actually hear the cum sloshing in her aching nuts as she shifted her hips. The waistband was a bit snug on her nuts, but the most important part was the middle. The tighter the better. She pulled the tiny thong up until it nearly touched the base of her cock. Sarah was buried under and between what felt like hundreds of tons of smelly ball flesh. The thong parted her balls like floss. Her sister was forced several inches into the huge canyon of sweaty meat. To her it felt like she was being enveloped by at least 30 feet of warm, smooth meat.
"How do ya like that sis? Do you feel bad now? My balls are still so much bigger than usual that it's easier to smother you between them. I think i might just leave you there to think about your actions. This can be your designated time-out room!" Megan then sat down and began bouncing up and down, smashing and smothering her sister even deeper into her personal chamber. "C'mon sis! You can go deeper!" Megan teased. She pulled the thong even more, bringing it up as deep as it physically could go.
"Why don't we play a game? I'll take off the thong. If you can crawl out from between my balls , you can shrink me and do whatever you want! If you can't, I'll leave you there until I get bored with your struggles. And for fun, let's add the little guy." She plucked you out of her asshole and set you on the floor. You could see and hear the thong struggling to hold Megan's expanded balls. She took it off, then lied on her back. Her balls were so big that they pressed against her thighs instead of sagging down to their usual relaxed state. You could hear muffled screams from between the meat mountains. The smell coming off of them was intense, and you knew it was worse between them.
"Now for your part... I'll shrink you to the same size as Sarah and cram you in there. The circumstances for you are similar. If you can't make it out, I'll leave you there. If you do, however, I'll treat you like a pet rather than a pest." She took aim and reduced you to half your size. Megan then picked up your tiny form and inserted you into her sweaty crevice. She held you and Sarah down with her pinky deep between her musky balls. "3...2...1...GO!" Megan yelled. You and Sarah both began trying to crawl out of the canyon of smelly flesh. The walls around you seemed like they were 50 feet tall. The space you were in was barely wide enough to stand in normally, let alone run in. Sarah looked down and saw that there was an opening at the bottom of her sack. She hurriedly struggled toward it until she slipped out from between her balls. She started celebrating until she turned around and saw her sister's impossibly huge balls being lifted above her. "Hey! I said climb out, not crawl away from! You did it wrong, therefor you are..."
*SLAM*
"Disqualified!"
When she lifted her huge sack you tumbled towards the base of her cock, where there was a puddle of precum from her aroused cock. You got soaked by another drop of it, making you wet and sticky. You tried scaling the huge flesh walls, after a few minutes of struggling you felt your surroundings shift.
"This is getting boring..."
*SMASH*
She squeezed together her huge balls, smashing you. You had made it nearly 2 inches up, still less than half though... When she stopped applying pressure you were stuck to one side of the canyon. "Sis, since you tried cheating I'll just leave you there under my balls. Because I shrank you twice in a row, you won't be able to return to your normal size naturally... Little guy, since you tried extra hard, I'll meet you half way. I'll be less cruel with you, but you're still just a pest. *Yaaaawwn* I'm kinda tired... I bet you two are tired to, huh. I think I'll just take nap and leave you two there." Her cock grew fully erect and slapped against her stomach. "Just the thought that I could hold you two captive with just my balls turns me on so much..."
Megan went to sleep then and there, smothering her sister with her ever-growing balls and leaving you lost between the vast hills. When she woke up in the morning, she decided to use her thong again. "Since you both lost, it's back into the ball sandwich you go! I'll make breakfast while you two sit there." She slipped the tight underwear back between her balls, this time holding two captives. Everything shook as her balls slapped against her thighs. Megan cooked herself breakfast, which you couldn't even smell through the musk of her balls.
"Since I'm so nice, I'll give you two some of my eggs. Isn't that nice? Wait, I can't even hear your response through the thick flesh of my balls... Maybe I'll give you a phone or something." Megan ripped off a crumb of scrambled egg and shrank Sarah's phone. "Here you go! This is your first meal between my balls, isn't it? Take a selfie for me! Oh and if your thirsty you can just lick the walls. It gets really sweaty in there and I think I left some precum from earlier." You and Sarah were both desperately thirsty and hungry, so when you saw the finger force it's way into the tight prison with a phone and some egg you lost it. Sarah offered you some of her "special cheese" to eat with you egg. You politely declined, but then she took the entire piece of egg and smeared her smelly smegma on it. You reluctantly took back your half and took a bite, barely being able to even see the egg under the creamy mess she made. It was surprisingly good. For the drinks... You both had to lick the balls of your captor.
"D-drinking her ball sweat isn't very thirst quenching, but I h-have something else to drink if you want..." Sarah offered. You looked up from your piece of egg to see her with a fully erect cock and balls filled to the brim. "I h-haven't cum since Megan took you, because I wanted to save it up..." Her balls were both nearly as big as your head, meaning there was more than enough to drink it for days without worrying about running out. Her cock also seemed... Bigger. It was covered in veins and slightly swelled out. She had the worst case of blue balls you had ever seen.
Sarah grabbed you by the head, and her intentions were very clear. She brought your face to the huge, pulsating member between her legs. Even though you were still sitting in the hot swamp between Megan's balls you could feel more heat radiating off her cock. She pressed the full cockhead against your lips and prepared to thrust... Sarah's second personality was kicking in. "Don't worry! I'll make sure you don't drown... Yet. I might need to climb you to get out of here eventually." As the massive cockhead forced its way into your mouth, you heard a loud noise.
*DING DONG*
"Ooh! It's my package!" Megan squealed. She ran to the door, smothering and tossing you and Sarah between her meatballs. Sarah called Megan and begged her for freedom one more. "I'm so much more powerful than you that you actually need to call me from between my balls! Why don't we make a deal? I hold onto our little friend here and I'll return you to normal size. But there's a catch. If you can't fit my balls in your mouth, I'll shrink you again later."
"How would I fit them in my mouth!? They're still swelled up with cum!"
"That's your problem!" Megan responded. You saw the ball flesh above you spread, then two huge fingers reached in and dug around for the two of you. "I never realized how deep I dropped you in there... You must smell really bad now, huh?" Megan teased. After some searching she found her captives and pulled them out. She dragged you and Sarah along the balls one last time then brought you up to her face. "I ordered two more things online. One is a medicine that can keep you from digesting in Sarah's balls, and the other is a tiny little city. It came in pieces and build together to be about 5 square feet. Now I'll return Sarah to her size and the real fun will start..."
Sarah was returned to her normal height, still feeling dominant. "How the fuck am i supposed to fit your nuts in my mouth? They're full of cum and like the size of my head!"
"I'm sure we can figure out a way... For now, just taste them! They're extra juicy from all my pent up jizz." Megan slammed Sarah's face into her balls, completely hiding her face in the smelly flesh. Sarah was struggling to break free, but Megan wrapped her legs behind her head. When Sarah's struggling stopped and Megan assumed she was KO'd, she let go. To her surprise, Sarah seized the shrink ray and used it on Megan. She was shrunken down to your height, about half an inch.
*SLAM*
Sarah literally threw her balls on top of Megan, shaking the table and sending chills down your spine. She lifted her balls, and there was no trace of Megan. She was lost somewhere on the underside of the full sack. "I'll get you back later. For now, I'll try out some of your toys!" Sarah took the shrink ray again, and adjusted the dial. It was pointed on the reversed side, around 75%. She aimed it at her dick and pulled the trigger. It grew until it was was thick as her neck, and pressed against her chin.
"Ooh, much better. Now onto you two..." Sarah grabbed you off the table and lied on her back on the floor, her balls against her stomach. She placed you on the wrinkly, somewhat flat landscape.
"I want you to find Megan, got it? She as big as you, but she was probably enveloped by one of my ball folds... Try not to get lost!" Even though her balls were mostly spread out, there was still a bit of ball "cleavage" in the middle. From where you were standing, you saw just a few fingers sticking out of the crevice. You carefully walked toward Megan, not wanting to be lost and forgotten under Sarah's balls. "You should know by know that I'm not the most patient person in the world... I'll give you a minute to drag her out. If you can't do it, Lefty, Righty, and Mr. Penis might share their special cocktail with you... It's actually pretty good! Sweat, jizz, and maybe even Mr. Penis's cheese if he's feeling generous..." You frantically began tugging at Megan's hand. You knew you weren't strong enough to pry her away from Sarah's balls. You jumped into the gap and crawled under her, attempting to push her rather than pulling. It proved to be useless, but now you were stuck.
"Time's up! You lose! But you did get pretty close... Why don't we all just play in the little city Megan ordered online?" Sarah easily grabbed you and Megan from between her balls. She dropped you both under her foreskin and went on setting up the town. It came with its own tiny people, vehicles, and buildings. When she finished, she peeled back her foreskin and dumped you and Megan along with a massive heap of smegma into the street. She shrank you both again so you would fit in with the other tinies. The scale of the tiny city was that 5 feet were about 1/4 of a centimeter. You and the other tiny people were the size of ants. "Before I lose you two, I'll drop some of that medicine on you. I don't wanna dissolve you on accident if I go around stuffing things in Mr. Penis!"
[TO BE CONTINUED]

I wasn’t too happy with some of my early writing so I took two stories down (the Megan and Sarah stories) but after seeing how some people wanted them back, here they are!
© Copyright 2015 Poopoodoop (poopoodoop at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2039967-A-Toy-to-Megan-and-Sarahs-Special-Bits