*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2040341-A-Macho-Meeting
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2040341
A Buneary walks down the beach, and meets a pokemon he wasn't expecting to meet...
Barry the Buneary started down the beach, his brown and tan fur shining in the summer sun. Having finally been freed from the ownership of his trainer, he felt comfort in how he was able to see the beauty of the world all around him. As he walked, he noticed how empty the beach was- he'd expected there to be lots of people lounging in the heat, but he supposed that this place was hidden enough for most people not to find it. In fact, he only found it by accident when his traine-

Barry's reminiscence ended abruptly when he fell face-first into the sand. As he turned around, he realized that he had overlooked the fact that a Machoke was lounging on the sands, and had tripped over its leg. And it woke up, eyeing the Buneary with somewhat of a steely gaze.

"Hey!" It said, with an indescribable voice that sounded moreso aggravated than angry, "Can't you learn to watch where you're going?"

"S-sorry, sir!" Barry stammered, leaning away in fear, "I-I didn't know you were here and thought I w-was the only p-pokemon here! Again, sir, I-I'm sorry!"

The Machoke paused, looking down at the cowering Buneary. Eventually, its mood seemed to brighten up. "That's alright, I suppose," she said in a calm - if not nice - tone of voice, "I'd suppose you'd know as well as I do how hidden this place is. And by the way-" It started to lie back down on the sand. "- I'd prefer to be called 'Madam' in the future."

"Oh, that's good to-MADAM!?" Barry did a double-take, glancing towards the Machoke again. "Y-you mean, you're a FEMALE Machoke?"

"Yes," She stated nonchalantly. "The name's Malva. What's yours, if it doesn't hurt to ask you?"

"Oh! Er, it's Barry," he stammered out, flustered. Now that he knew that Malva was female, he felt really embarrassed to be here. His former trainer had a habit of leaving things strewn about his living space, and one of the things the Buneary had taken interest in were some... adult magazines. And seeing a Machoke's standard attire of only shorts with a belt, on a female, reminded him of the topless girls that seemed so apparently common in those... He shook his head to get rid of those thoughts, and asked Malva a question. "So... You're a Machoke, right? Super-strong, and all that?"

"Yep!" She chirped, sitting up, causing her pecs to shake a little. "Wanna see how strong?"

"...Sure." Barry distractedly answered. focusing a bit more on her chest than her face. Malva didn't notice this, and walked towards a nearby boulder. She placed her arms beneath it, and after a few heaves and grunts, she managed to lift it high above her head. Barry started clapping, shouting "Wow! That's amazing!"

"Heh heh, if you think THAT'S amazing," she put down the boulder gently, "you should see how good I am without this thing!" Malva reached down to pull off her shorts, but then Barry yelled, "STOP!" She looked, confused, at him. The Buneary wanted to asked how she was so comfortable undressing in public, but instead chose a saner question based on his old trainer's pokedex; "W-won't you become all crazy and unstoppable if you take off your belt?"

At his fears, Malva merely laughed. "Oh, that's just an old superstition, brought from those who tried to take our belts off forcefully! Trust me, I'll remain in control of this!" She took off her shorts and belt, and managed to lift the boulder with just the tips of one hand's fingers. "Ta-da! She cheered, "How does tha- oh."

Barry wasn't really focused on her exponentially increased strength. His eyes were lustfully transfixed on the womanly slit that graced Malva's otherwise masculine body. She giggled, "Well, I should've known this would happen." She tossed the large rock casually behind her, landing with a thud. "I'd imagine a boy like you would take any chance to see this on a lady." She placed her hands on her naked hips, "Well, go on! Feel it!"

Barry spared no second, jumping up and wrapping himself around Malva's crotch without her even flinching. He started to rub his body over it, muttering, "Oh, so smooth... Such texture... It's heavenly."

Malva giggled again. "Well, if you like it so much from the outside," she placed her hands on the Buneary's back, "Let's see how much you'll like it...

"...From the INside!"

Barry's eyes went wide, and in a fraction of a second her powerful arms forced him through her slit. Dazed, he looked around to see he was in Malva's vagina, the cervix visible at the opposite end of the tight space. He turned around, but to his horror the Machoke had already refixed her shorts, trapping him in darkness.

"Ah, wonderful~!" She sighed, rubbing down her slit, "It feels so GOOD to have a smaller 'mon in here~!"

"H-hey!" Barry ran up and started pounding on the fabricy wall, "This isn't fair! Let me out!"

"Sorry, Barry~" She said in a sing-song voice, "My shorts are too tight for a tiny creature to pull off, eSPECially from within~! You'd better make yourself... comfortable~!"

Barry sighed, sitting down on the damp, sensitive flesh. Vibrations around his body told him that his Machoke captor was starting to move. "I'm afraid to ask... Y"you've done this before, haven't you?"

"Yep~!" She answered happily, "I've made it a game of aTRACting cute little 'mons like you~ and stuffing them in to satisfy me~" She pushed down on her hips, decreasing Barry's movement space a bit more. "Don't worry, I won't let you starve~ I'll remember to sneak some food down my pants for you to eat~!"

"B-but I have more needs than just food!" Barry tried again hopelessly to tug at her strong shorts, "What about water? What about when I need to relive? What then?"

"Oh, ho, don't worry~" She replied, "You'll get fresh water when I go for a dip~ and my vag' can easily absorb any waste you put out~" She pause in her walking, prodding Barry inwards a bit more. "And if you need to do, well, THAT, then you just put your stuff back there~!"

"Okay, fine!" The Buneary pushed her finger away and sat down once again, his 'stuff' already stiffening from his situation. "I can't believe this. Forced to live in a Machoke's womanhood. How... terrible."

"Don't worry, I get the feeling you'll grow to love it~!" Malva called out one last time. And indeed, he did start to enjoy it - if only after a week or two in confinement. He soon became a good friend of the Machoke, spending most of his days within her damp, tight goodies.

The End
© Copyright 2015 DielloB (dellobenetto at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2040341-A-Macho-Meeting