*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2076016-Udderly-Protected
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Animal · #2076016
Four young Pokemon find unusual shelter while escaping an angry Zangoose...
"C'mon, hurry!"

"I am hurrying!"

"Is he still behind us?"

"Run faster!"

Tyrogue obeyed Pachirisu's command, and quickened his pace in order to catch up to the electric squirrel. Behind him, Vulpix kept glancing back, her eyes checking for their pursuer catching up. And behind her was Purrloin - who, much to everyone's disappointment, was the reason they were in this mess in the first place.

"Purrloin, might I ask AGAIN," Pachirisu said, in a tone that failed to contain his anger, "WHY did you think it was a good idea to try and take some of Zangoose's berries!?"

"I'm sorry!" She answered, nearly tripping over a tree root, "But I couldn't help myself, I like enigma berries! They're delicious!"

"To be fair," Tyrogue added, ducking beneath a low branch, "I would have gladly taken them, too -" A crash sounded behind him, the sound of wood slamming into the ground - "But I thought you knew as well as I did not to mess with Zangoose!"

Vulpix took another glance back. "A-are we almost out of the woods, Pachi'?"

"Almost..." With Pachirisu leading them, the four young pokemon ran out of the woods, stopping to catch their breath on the path that went alongside it. "Okay then," he panted, his tail drooping, "Now all we need to do is find someplace to hide in a perfectly flat plain."

Purrloin winced - she could tell how much sarcasm Pachirisu was holding in that sentence, and she did not like it.

Still shaking from what they'd just gone through, Vulpix decided to speak up. "Maybe we could find someone to help us hide?"

"Brilliant idea, Vulpix..." Tyrogue scoffed, "...The only problem is that there's no one here that we could-"

He blinked. Never mind, there was someone here that they could get help from. And someone the four of them knew very well. "Miltank!" He shouted, and the four ran up to her with distress plastered on their faces.

"Why, hello there, you four!" She said in a cheerful voice. "What's gotten you in such a rush on this fine day?"

"We need your help!" Tyrogue shouted again, making the bovine pokemon jump a bit. "We were playing in the forest, and Purrloin tried to grab some berries, but it turned out they belonged to Zangoose -" A distant crash came from the forest, followed by a roar of anger- "And we need a place to hide, NOW!"

Miltank patted the panicking fighting-type on the head. "Don't worry," she crooned in a gentle tone, "I know the perfect place for you to take shelter from Zangoose."

"R-really?" Vulpix nervously piped up, "Where?"

"Right here!" Miltank slapped her belly proudly, causing her udder to jiggle a little bit.

The four kids just looked at her, confused. "Er, where?" Pachirisu asked again.

"In here!" Miltank answered, this time holding her udder towards them.

Purrloin leaned in, and realized just what she was implying. "You can't be serious."

"But I am!" Miltank kept rubbing her udder as she talked, "How else do you think my milk has such varied tastes?"

"But how would we fit in there? It's not li- oh." Purrloin had pulled on one of her teats to start a rebuttal, but saw it suddenly gain a visible opening - one she could easily stretch out to fit her.

"So then!" Miltank continued, blushing a bit from the pull on her teat, "Free milk, comfy space, Zangoose protection... whaddya sa-"

Another crash. This one dangerously close to them.

"Let's just say that's a 'yes'!" Vulpix yelped, and the four each went to one of Miltank's teats. Quickened by the sound of wood cracking behind them, they stretched them out and climbed in, causing the bovine pokemon to moo in delight.

"Ooh... careful there... slowly..." Miltank crooned, blushing as her udder engulfed the four pokemon. Soon, they each found themselves in a soft pouch, slowly filling up with milk. "Much better!" She said, shaking her now double-size udder. "Now, just sit tight, and Zangoose won't have any idea you're in there.

"Wait, what if he tries to drink from you?" Tyrogue worried, his pouch in the bottom left quivering a bit. Miltank merely giggled in response.

"Don't worry," she said, rubbing around where the fighting-type was, "He won't be able to suck you out of me. I know so-"

With another, deafening crash, Zangoose practically flew out of the forest, a look of absolute fury plastered on his face. Miltank gasped lightly, but quickly regained her composure as he approached. "Why, hello there, Zangoose," she said, rubbing her udder, "What's gotten you so upset on this fine day? Have you caught sight of a seviper again?"

"No." He growled, his mouth tensed in a snarl, "I'm trying to find those kids who thought they'd be so CLEVER-" He slashed at a tree, leaving a gash at least an inch deep- "To try and steal from my berry garden!" Zangoose marched up to Miltank, getting right up in the cow pokemon's face. "I KNOW I saw them go this way... Did you see them!? Which way did they go!?"

Miltank merely giggled, trying her best to ignore the worried shaking in her udder. "Really? I saw no one of the sort!" She patted the angry Zangoose on the back, "You wouldn't expect me to lie about such a thing would you?"

Zangoose blushed. "Er... No... Not really..." He turned around and was about to stomp back into the forest, when a thought struck him. Could she have...? He looked back at her mischievously. "But as long as I'm here," he said in a sinister tone, "You wouldn't mind if I had some milk, would you?"

"No, of course not!" She said, although a slight nervousness echoed in her voice, "Have as much as you-oh!"

Without warning, Zangoose latched himself immediately to one of Miltank's teats. As the inside of it was somewhat transparent, Vulpix could only shrink back as his mouth engulfed the only entrance to this small pouch. All around her, she saw the milk slowly flow towards the udder as if being pulled by a vacuum. She shut her eyes, afraid for the moment when she'd get sucked out too... But that moment never came. Despite how hard Zangoose was sucking, she remained perfectly stationary. Vulpix let out a nervous sigh of relief - at least Miltank was right about them being safe in here.

Once all the milk was stubbornly extricated from that pouch, Zangoose removed his lips from the teat, standing up fully to Miltank's blushing, upset face. "You didn't have to be so rough..."

"How interesting..." Zangoose mused, "Your milk just then had a curiously spicy flavor..." He tapped that part of the udder with his claw. "Almost as if there was a fire type in there... Something like a Vulpix, perhaps?"

If Miltank was nervous at this point, she didn't show it. "Oh, that just happens from time to time," She mooed, "My milk pouches have this odd tendency to flavor the milk that comes out - why else do you think I'm so popular down in town?"

"Bu-"

"You don't suppose they could've scattered in the forest, do you?" She asked, leaning into his face. "They might've split up, to keep you from finding all of them at once. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to check?"

Zangoose sighed. "Should've figured they'd pull a dirty trick like that... Alright, I'm off then. Bye." And with that, he stormed back into the forest, causing the tree he previously slashed to tip over. Once he was out of sight, Miltank let out a deep sigh of relief. "It's okay, kids," she said, rubbing her udder playfully, "He's gone back to, heh, search for you."

"Oh, thank goodness!" Pachirisu said, stretching his pouch in the top left, "I was absolutely frightened when he tried to go for Vulpix!"

"Just be thankful you weren't down here..." Purrloin said, curling herself up in the milk puddle filling the bottom-right pouch. "...It wasn't a pretty sight to look at."

"Well, I'm just glad you're all alright." Miltank laid on her back, causing the kids to tumble to the back of the udder as she began to massage its soft surface. "Hmm, I don't suppose you'd mind staying there for a while, would you?"

"What do you mean?" Tyrogue asked, lapping up some of the milk around him.

"Zangoose isn't one to just toss off a grudge," She answered, stretching her hands and feet in the air, "He'll probably spend the next week trying to track down all of you... next two weeks, possibly. At least in here -" she slapped her udder, causing the pouches to jiggle around the kids- "He'll have trouble sniffing you out if you're relaxing in my milk!"

The four pokemon mumbled to each other for a bit, then Vulpix spoke up; "Th-that sounds like a good idea."

"Oh, lovely!" She cheered, standing up once again and beginning to walk down the path. "Although, I hope you aren't too nervous about pokemon grabbing drinks from where you are..."

"Why not?"

She giggled, rubbing Pachirisu's head as best he could. "Well, your types happen to give my milk the most popular flavors in town!"

The four pokemon in her pouch gave muffled cheers, and she herself giggled as she continued walking. Sure, they would be stuck in there for a while, but they couldn't be any happier about that.

END
© Copyright 2016 DielloB (dellobenetto at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2076016-Udderly-Protected