*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2040588-it-is-what-it-is
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Romance/Love · #2040588
true love never ends
While she was drinking her coffee in “le grand café de Paris” ,a café in Paris, someone approached her and said “you look so familiar”
Eva didn’t see James for seven years so she tried to hide her excitement to see him and replied:” you look like someone I loved”
“loved?” asked James with an ironic tone
“yes, our story that didn’t even start ended a long time ago”
as usual ,he answered her with cold blood “ you are furious, aren’t you? we get really angry only with people we madly love, no?”
She knew that that conversation will end up with a fight so she called the waiter who told her that the gentleman (James ) paid him.They walked away from the café to continue their dialogue.
“a gentleman?! He doesn’t know ….”
James interrupted her” you don’t know anything either”.
“I know that you made me wait for so long then left me and moved on like you did nothing” said Eva with a shaken voice and her tears fell since she couldn’t hold them.
“I was stupid, I couldn’t handle you, you’re like fire and I am like ice.I was afraid of losing you ,so much afraid that I lost you”
“you extinguished my fire. if life is mocking us by arranging this meeting ,we shouldn’t keep up with it.”
“maybe it is giving us a chance.I love you too you know“ he said with a cruel yet charming smile on his face
There was a fight between pride and longing killing Eva “speak for yourself” she said
He grabbed her and whispered gently “I love you too, stop resisting”
She surrendered and whispered back :
“Despite the pain, madness, nonsense of this love, eventually it is what is says Erich Fried.
I love you .”
© Copyright 2015 phoeniks (phoeniks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2040588-it-is-what-it-is