*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2038200-love-drought
Rated: E · Article · Women's · #2038200
the struggle of middle eastern women to find love
women in the middle east struggle to find love.It seems like they are facing a drought of emotions.A drought of love in man's heart,a man controlled by desire.
A man controlled by desire cannot fall in love and be faithful to one woman.
The middle eastern woman is a poet of love,she reads and writes poems of passion, she writes poetry through words and actions, she only loves one man, maybe the experience of love is what matters not the partner, and when she finds out that her partner doesn't think the same way, that he can't be dedicated to one woman she gets disappointed and may drown in depression.

when it comes to love, women are poets and men are illiterates. Nowadays, men just look for fun, living a wild life with no strings attached, and that's frustrating for a woman who can't live that life, who doesn't want that life,
even if she wants that wild life she just can't live it without being judged and considered as a bad person.
Men can do whatever they want without being judged or rejected,a man can have sex without being married because he's a MAN but if a woman do that she would be called a "slut", such hypocrisy and irrational judgement!!
even laws granting gender equality can't grant that people consider a man and a woman as to human beings not two opposite sex individuals, laws can't change people's minds,laws can't change traditions and silly conceptions.

if you ask someone :why you think that men are superior than women? he/she(yes there are women who defend men insulting women) would say that it's just like that, it's nature.In our society, the man is God and the woman is a slave.it's as simple and ugly as that!
we are facing a drought of emotions and ethics, I keep saying to my friends: where is the man that I can fall in love with? it's seems that gentlemen extincted.where the smart, loyal, funny and honest guys?
a good relationship between a man and a woman is base of family happiness and stability, a stable and a happy family is the base of stable solid society.
divorce rates are high :Tunisia is number one when it comes to divorce percentage in the Arab world, 1/7 marriages ends up with divorce!

we're living in a bad era, social media made things worse, social media made cheating easier and relationships sillier.people fall in love with a profile and leave good human beings for good pictures.people are living a virtual a life and abandoning the real one
I maybe was inspired by a movie untitled "la source des femmes"( the women's source)
In the movie love is compared to water, the source of life, women seemed to be struggling to make men grab the water to the village instead of them.the village suffered drought and women abortion( because of the hard journey they make to grab water), but in fact they were struggling for love and respect.

I think we need to teach people how to love, respect and appreciate others, we need to teach them to look further than a body,a bank account, a history, a mistake...we need to learn love and poetry.
we need water to bring life to this earth and love to bring life to our hearts.
.




© Copyright 2015 phoeniks (phoeniks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2038200-love-drought