*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2040701-A-Teachers-need-for-attention-part2
by DHB
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2040701
The teacher begins to really feel the full effects of what her students inspire to do.
Part 1 Here: http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2020546-A-Teachers-need-for-attent...
(incase you haven't read that first.)

The Next Day


Students whispering in class before class has started, boys talking about how strict the teacher is while the girls
gossip about which girl has been rumoured to have sleep with which. When Suddenly, the class door slides open,
and a pair of high heels along side a tight short mini skirt leaving no curve to the imagination and a bouncing bubbly
view of cleavage hiding behind a slightly unbuttoned blouse enters the room with a sexy strut, making her way was
what appeared to be the characteristics of a promiscuous woman.
The class goes silent as they all realise that this sexily dressed woman entering the class was indeed, the teacher.
"Alright class... Time to be seated" announced the teacher in a slight seductive voice. All the guys butts hit their seats
and await the teacher next sounds.
The teacher however gives a scan of the room as to look for 'him', up the back, there he was, drawing with a cute grin
on his face as the morning light made his eyes glow. The teacher gives off a small sigh as she blushes at the site
of him.
The class continues on, the teacher giving the class problems to solve on the board. Looking over to 'him' and blushing
every-time he glanced up at her. Sitting down at her desk she would begin to wonder" what he was doing?, what is he thinking about?, has he noticed how I am dressed?". She began to squirm in her chair as she watched him draw away, could it be another
erotic drawing,.. of her... possibly? Her hands rub down the sides of her legs, spreading slightly as her hands slide back up towards the middle of her skirt. Luckily her legs were hidden behind her desk for otherwise all the students could see begin to rub her now wet spot, and there is only one person she wanted in the class to see her doing that. Her face blushing as she holds back her moans of pleasure, he glances at her as their eyes meet. Her's showing deep sexual longing from the constant pleasure as she could see his eyes, seeing right through her teacher persona, seeing what she really was doing, atleast that is what she hoped for as she began to spasm slightly from his attention.
She is finally able to control her self after he breaks contact from the bell ringing.
All the students get up and leave the class to go to lunch. The teacher waits for him to leave and then suddenly moves over to his desk with excitement in her eyes, picking up his drawing.

What was on the paper hit her with all these thoughts, the drawing turning her on without a doubt.
The drawing was of woman, wearing EXACTLY what she was wearing, sitting at a desk just like HERS!, as she is masturbating furiously with a blissful grin. All the while her panties and bra are on the desk as she little love hearts are around her head.

All these perverted ideas rushed to her head, "He does want me, he is into this kind of thing! He noticed what I was wearing, he finds me attractive enough to draw what he wants me to do...." and with that last thought she stopped. Sat down in his desk, looked at the school pencil at his desk, his.. pencil. "He fantasises about me doing this..." She reaches behind her and undoes her bra. "He thinks about how sexy I am..." Her bra hitting the desk as she pulls up her skirt to slowly slide off her eroticily soaked purple panties. "He wants me to do this..." Panties along side the bra as the pencil is then removed. "He likes this..." She begins to insert the pencil, his pencil into her begging clit. Sitting back as her legs spread wide as the pencil rubs and rubs, drool leaking from her mouth as her other parts leak aswell. Moaning and gasping as the words echo in her head "He likes this...He likes this... He likes this...Helikesthis..Helikesthis.Helikesthis! I like what he likes!" She climaxes hard and fast, spasming and leaning forward onto his desk, staining his chair and pencil with her erotic sent as the bell rings.

Snapping to her senses quickly she shoves her panties into his desk and wipes bits of her mess from his desk and rushes to her desk. But not before removing the moist pencil and placing it back where she found it and rushing back to her desk. Her nipples and rubbing against her clothes as her vagina now drips and feels the air in the room.

The students enter the class yet again as class begins to start. The teacher blushing and nervously hopes he doesn't notice... or hopes no one but him notices.




Part 3 coming soon
© Copyright 2015 DHB (darkhatboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2040701-A-Teachers-need-for-attention-part2