*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2040908-The-Charge
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2040908
Describing a battle scene and the demised of one of the character from his point of view



The_Charge_html_m45f9c5cf.jpg

The Charge

The knight adorns his horse sure and confident, the things you come to expect from a leader of men. He grabs the bridal fits in one last check of his armor and lifts his head to see the shear wall of man, beast and Steel he grimmest sure that he will not survive the charge. He kicks his warhorse into full stride followed by his men and heads straight for what could be considered the heart of hell. He does not shy from the clash of swords and men. He hacks and slashes, he has no time to fear or think he cannot stop to contemplate the worries of what could happen or those facts once the battle has begun. There is only one out come one thought and one action fight or died!!! 

The air thick with the smell of wet copper and the spray of blood covers him like sweat, covering him everywhere some get into his eye blinding him.  He still fights on as he watches friend and foe alike fall. The battle field is deafening with the screams and the cries of anguish the looks of fear that washes over his victims faces excite him. As the reality of the fact are realize, that they will not see another day....

Finial the thing that he watch happen to other and expected from the begin a Mortal Blow at first it is shocking as waves of pain wash over his body than the muscles freeze the sense dim he fall from his horse the pain from the blow out weights the pain from the fall. still awake but unable to move or fight but still able to see and hear the clash of metal and the movement of men then finial the vision goes and the sounds lower as his sight goes from clarity to blur to shadows to darkness.

© Copyright 2015 J.C. Riddick (geodude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2040908-The-Charge