*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2042729-Georgette-Vore-Story
by bill
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Animal · #2042729
Georgette from Oliver and Company eats you, I don't own this character.
You wake up. As your vision clears, you see that you are small and surrounded by dog food. To be precise, a dog bowl. But not just any dogs bowl, this was Georgettes dog bowl. You can tell this because she is standing over the bowl, about to start eating from it. You cry out “Georgette, stop, wait”. Surprisingly, she manages to hear your cries and looks down into the bowl. She says “Oh my, whatever you are, get out of my bowl before I make you a part of my breakfast!”. Stunned by her words, of calmness turned to gradual anger, you don’t respond and just stare at her, in aw. She looks at you and, without a sign of...sympathy...says “You were warned”. She then opens her big poodle mouth over you and the food around you, then lowers her head down into the bowl, with every intention to...consume...all the food in the bowl, including you. Her mouth goes around you, and closes, trapping you within. She then tastes you as she chews up the dog food that was taken ‘in’ with you. Her huge poodle tongue sucks on you, tastes you, covers you in her saliva. Then done chewing, and tasting, she swallows the ‘food’ in her mouth. You go down her big poodle throat with ease, only making a slight bulge in her neck on the way down. Soon, you arrive in Georgettes poodle stomach. Clearly, she was eating before you arrived, because her stomach was already mostly full of dog food. That along with the fact that her bowl was almost empty when you were in it further proves that she was eating earlier. Anyway, now your in her stomach surrounded by her dog food waiting to be digested by her big poodle body. Outside, she just swallowed the last of her bowls contents, lifted her head back up, licked her lips and sighed, then said to her now full and happily gurgling stomach that now surrounded you “Enjoy your time inside me, my little tasty treat”. She then chuckled to herself, then burped, and went to go rest and digest her meal. Meanwhile, the last thing you remember hearing is the sounds of her body around you...
© Copyright 2015 bill (billy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2042729-Georgette-Vore-Story