*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/204412-Holding-Me
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #204412
Holding me tightly...
Pulling, tugging, straining against the bonds… I feel the strength of the ropes, holding me tight. I'm blindfolded. I can't see, I don't know where I am.

I search my body mentally. I feel the warm, almost hot summer air drifting across my body. There's something tickling my thigh, soft, possibly fabric, but I don't know. The last thing I remember was going to sleep in my own bed. The smell of roses wafts through the air. I don't have any roses in my garden.

I think I'm naked. I think I feel the air hitting my pussy lips, but maybe that's my imagination. I feel something near my ear, and then I hear a familiar whisper. "I've got a surprise for you." I stop straining against the knots.

I feel a soft tantalizing caress against my left thigh, tickling down my leg, towards my ankle. It's a feather! Maybe. The ropes holding my legs don't give with the tug I give when I try to jerk away from the tickle on my right foot. The ropes are made of some soft material, although right now they just are my pleasurable prison.

I giggle a bit, not being able to hide my excitement.

The feathery plume slowly tickles my calf, my thigh and then it touches my pussy lips, quickly and subtly. I moan slightly, raising my hips in expectation. I hear, again quietly, "You'll have to wait." As my nipples are each teased by the plume, they react to the caress of the barbules.

My shoulders are dusted with the plume. The feeling of having someone near is enough to make my body want to react.

Then, a slip of fabric is dragged across my body. Each touch of the fabric is subtle and very gentle. First, it slides against my hips, then against my breasts, then a tantalizing touch of my pussy. A finger slides in, quickly, just enough to give me a start. I gasp. I hear a chuckle. "I thought you would like that." I softly ask for more, not knowing where I am. I could almost hear the head shake as I hear, "No, you must be patient."

I feel my pussy moisten in anticipation. Then, as suddenly as it all started, it stops again. I wait a few minutes and relax. Then, I feel a small vibrator cold against my thigh. Before I can even think about reacting, it's shoved inside my pussy and I scream with pleasure. I writhe against the ropes. I scream as I near orgasm. Then, the dildo is withdrawn. Then, his fingers press against my pussy. I wish I could open myself up and beg him to enter me. But… all I can do is beg.

One finger, then two, each brings me closer to orgasm. But what I know I want is him, deep inside me. I beg some more. The scarf is dragged across my body again.

The scarf almost frustrates me. I feel the passion welling up within me. But I can't do anything about it. I want to scream, so I do. I scream with pleasure as he plunges the vibrator back into me. I whisper my desire to feel him within me. I hear no response.

Then, his lips are against mine, his body pressed on top of mine. I can't really move, but I can react. I kiss him back, first with the fire within me, then with the wanton desire that I feel. I feel his dick pressed against me, hard, while the vibrator is still inside me. He's moving it, in and out, making me want to scream even more. But now, he's muffling my screams with his lips.

He leans up, pulls the vibrator out of me. I hear it switch off. I feel him slide a pillow under my hips, as he gently loosens the cord around my ankles. Then, I feel his dick against my wet pussy. My pussy wants him. I want him. I beg him to enter me, and this time there is no denial. I cannot move much, but my hips react to his dick inside me.

I feel myself moving closer to orgasm. I feel him straining not to. He stops moving and whispers in my ear, "Close your eyes." I do.

I feel my blindfold being removed. I open my eyes slowly to see myself in the middle of a classic garden, in a bed. "Where am I?"

He kisses me, soft and with a smile, still inside me. He thrusts in again, this time nearly coming. I moan and I struggle against my bonds. He smiles again. "You can't stand this can you?" I shake my head, still intoxicated with the orgasmic feelings.

He slides nearly out of me, making my pussy tighten. I beg him not to exit. He thrusts in, causing my heart to beat faster and my eyes to widen in sheer gratification. Then, suddenly, he reaches up and releases my arms with a flick of his hand. My hands are placed on his back, where my fingernails scratch against his skin. I have nearly full movement now.

He looks me deep in my eyes and tells me he's going to make me come. After a few more thrusts, he does just that. I scream, fully enraptured in the moment. He then shudders quietly and rests against me. "You made me…." He breathes quietly in my ear. I smile. "Well, you made me too…"
© Copyright 2001 SilverSphere (silversphere at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/204412-Holding-Me