*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/203931-Candles
Rated: 18+ · Essay · Erotica · #203931
cool breeze, burning candles
Creamy white candles circle the bed, each wick burning a golden yellow flame. I lay on the bed, naked to the breeze coming in the window. The night air blowing gently across my body. My nipples harden slightly, more due to the anticipation of a sexual encounter than the breeze.

He stands before me, his body nearly naked. I can tell by looking at him that he wants nothing more than to please me, and please himself.

He picks up a candle and brings it over my belly. He lets it drip upon my body, the wax hardening as soon as it hits my cool skin.

The sensation of the wax as it cools is one of pure ecstasy, the near pain as it touches my skin, then the joy of it cooling. He peels the wax from my belly, gently removing it from my body.

He leans over me, kisses my lips, letting the candle drip onto my breast. The hot wax makes me jump at first, then it cools, making for that sense of relief.

Setting the candle down, he removes his last bit of clothing and crawls into the bed. Feeling his body next to mine brings about a great desire. I whisper to him, he complies.

And with a breath, he blows out the candles.
© Copyright 2001 SilverSphere (silversphere at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/203931-Candles