*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2044457-Latam
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2044457
Love is strong I guess, once you find it.
I suck at writing and this isn't very creative but I feel like you deserve some words back.
I'm not one to really be soft or express feelings too often and writing them down feels alien-like. "This is cheesy." I apologize ahead of time for the grammar errors because I know you pick them up cause you're so smart.

Rachel I have never come across something as beautiful and unique as you. I have met a lot of people, some I've thought to myself I could see myself being with but it's never felt right to me. I guess you could say I felt lost at sea. I was starting to understand what a weak heartbeat was, that I wouldn't find anyone. I felt like I didn't belong.

I use to pray a lot that I could just find someone that could complete and possibly fix the other half of my broken self with time, I've finally found this someone. I trust you with my life but It's hard for me to get comfortable because you open up my one deep fear: being vulnerable, open, and having a weakness. It's just egotistical I guess. Is that the right word? I struggle with ego sometimes and don't want to be weak, like any man I guess.

I don't show it and I try not to but you could crush me so easily.

I am trying my best not to repeat what you've said to me but I truly have too much to say to you. I've only known you for a short amount of time but I could think and talk for centuries about how much you mean to me. You tell me you don't feel pretty sometimes but honestly you are the prettiest thing I've ever come across in my life, inside and out. I love everything about you, good and bad. Your perfect smile, your lovely eyes, your 50 different laughs, your cute nose, your dorky mannerisms; the things that light a fire inside me that couldn't ever burn out.

I guess I struggle with myself, but you bring out some of the good things in me. If I'm having a bad day but I know I am going to see you later, that day changes from a dreadful one to the best one ever. When you see me you always bring me your love and your perfect everything that I just crave each and every day from sunrise to sunset. You make me so happy I can't express it sometimes

If I'm feeling down, around most people I'll fake a smile and crack a joke. Learning I'm allowed to be sad and talk to you is something I've never really had and can't cope with yet. I'll learn in time, just like how I learn new things about you everyday such as what you like and what bothers you.

You tell me that you don't want me to realize how "not good" you are. I feel the exact same way sometimes, just both our insecurities, cute I guess. This is coming from the bottom of my heart: I won't ever find someone better or as "good" as you.

You don't ask for anything from me but to be loved. Sometimes you aren't sure if I love you, to be honest even if someday we don't work out I'll still love you deep down inside because nobody's ever made me feel the way you make me feel.

Yeah, don't show this to anyone please haha, I could write more but I'm starting to get a little sad, and I'm starting to sound like a clingy soft man, yea, don't barf.
© Copyright 2015 KurtCress (curtkress at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2044457-Latam