*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2044494-War-of-the-Dire-tested-generation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Cextra
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #2044494
War filled the world years ago when a cavern was opened, now a new war brews to tear peace
A course of action was decided.

Kail walked right beside one of his mentors, looking up at him, he wondered whether or not the student council made the correct choice; to join the war against the west Dire.

"Kail, the decision finalized by the council cannot be changed. You must flee, your presence cannot be known here any longer!"

Kail was not afraid.

---

It all began after an ancient cavern was discovered deep in the south continent.
Although the discovery was astounding, many strange phenomena began shortly after its discovery. Much of the population in each Dire nation began to gain unknown abilities.

Science could not grasp what was occurring, this wondrous power could not have any well stated explanations.

Humanity was able to summon weapons out of thin air --- although they were not made of metal, they seemed to be ghost like.

From where? "Plasma Dimensions" science stated. Some had speculated that whatever was released from the cavern had bridged the gap to other worlds; worlds which had existed somehow within the atmosphere.

Of course this power was limited to the imagination. As a result, children where deemed most powerful; and at a young age trained into living weapons.

The first generation where called the 'Tested'

It was a disaster, children were able to destroy conquer entire nations. They had almost no sense of mercy, and the world was under the command of young minds.

But the worst that came from the 'tested' program was the institution of warlords; children who held the power to control and lead thousands.

This was 100 Years ago
The world has changed since then.

Between then and now, the Dire was created. The Dire would be 4 nations which where of equal power, in order to keep peace a possibility the 4 Dire first have to maintain peace among themselves.

Sadly, in only the span of 100 years the people forgot about the consequences of the past and they began to cause disruption among each other.

The west Dire just recently declared a public law which banned the 'summoning' action of east Dire people from inside the west Dire border. This was considered an outrage, and riots broke out.

The only way to ease the people would be to go to war.

This would only be the beginning of the terror which would consume the world.

---

"There is no time for you to think about where you have to go, you must first flee. Take a ship, go to the hidden isles in the deep east. Search for your brothers".

Kail did not respond. Down the wooden hallway Kail paced, only glancing back once, to see the robe of his mentor which meshed with the darkness.

Kail was not afraid. Kail was deemed a 'tested'.
© Copyright 2015 Cextra (cextra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2044494-War-of-the-Dire-tested-generation