*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2044618-Dating-the-Dark-Prince---Characters
Rated: 13+ · Other · Supernatural · #2044618
The main players in this dark comedy
Satan
Ruler of Hell. Former good friend of God. Kicked out of Heaven for questioning one of God's decisions. Fair and just doler-out of punishments. Able to shape shift.

Balam
Satan's right hand demon. A 2,000 year old frat boy. Lives in Hell. Visits Earth to purchase souls from willing sellers and to urge humans to sin.

Corson
Satan's other right hand demon. Militant. Organized. Ambitious.

Gabriel
Archangel. Lives in Heaven. Meets with Corson on Earth once a week to hang out. They play racquetball and other sports, watch movies, urge humans toward either good or evil deeds, crash parties and talk. Gabriel is a trusted helper of God.

Malory
Lawyer. Becomes Satan's main candidate for Hell's queen. Smart. Impatient. Cunning. Manipulative.

Squirrel Tooth Alice
Madame from the old west. Keeps prairie dogs as pets.

Erica
Goth girl. Offers to be Satan's bride. Dreams of ruling Hell by his side.

Bonnie Parker
Career criminal (of Bonnie and Clyde). Small of stature, nimble and quick. Cunning. Caring. Easily provoked and naïve. Loyal to a fault.

Ann Putnam
Accused many women in Salem, Mass. in 1692 of practicing witchcraft because she was bored and wanted to play with dolls, which were prohibited. Later made a formal statement recanting the accusations but insisting that her acts were driven by Satan.





© Copyright 2015 Gabrielle Dorian (gabriellelynn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2044618-Dating-the-Dark-Prince---Characters