*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2049216-Asukas-Desires---Ch-1-Encroachment
Rated: GC · Fiction · Adult · #2049216
Asuka has an unexpected experience with Mari.

Summary

Asuka has an unexpected experience with Mari. This sparks something within Asuka, causing her desires to become both insatiable and nearly uncontrollable. Heavy on foot fetish content and lesbian stuff.

Disclaimer

All characters from in this anime originate from the fictional world in Neon Genesis Evangelion and the Rebuild movies. I do not own right to any of them, nor do I profit in writing this.


Chapter 1 - UnWanted Encroachment

Another day of synchronization, compatibility, and training exercises consumed Asuka's day, leading to a rather tense sensation in her chest. The stress of tiring and seemingly aimless and pointless training and practice fostered a burgeoning outburst within her.


This is such a waste of time! They already know my skill level and synchronization ratios are the best! Why do they continue to insist on these tiresome tests for ME?! That idiot Shinji is the one who needs training and exercise.


"Alright! That's enough for today!" Misato ordered; "You can head out, Asuka."


Finally...


Unit 02 was returned dormant to its station and the entry plug was ejected. Asuka bounded onto the scaffolding upon exiting Unit 02 -- a common feeling for anyone who has simply had a little too high a dose of their job on a given day. It was an embarrassing gait, one that expresses both a desperate attempt to separate from work-related stress, the jubilation of newly discovered liberty, and the self-consciousness of displaying this awkward combination of sentiments in front of everyone you will see regularly, but don't personally know well enough.


Of course, it's reasonable to suspect they would empathize with such sentiments, so her embarrassment was misplaced. Asuka quickly, yet awkwardly, escaped Unit 02's chamber over the echoing metal of the catwalk into the veritable maze of NERV's underground headquarters. She sighed heavily and slowed her pace in an attempt to calm her nerves;


I'm free today she repeated to herself in her head.


After rounding several corners Asuka felt the need to catch her breath a bit more thoroughly; a slowed pace and bit of desperate reassurance had done little for her nerves, and although she was at her own liberty, temporarily free of the shackles of duty, her own stress seemed to press upon her like a daunting spectre. Bracing her weight against a cold metal wall, she breathed deeply and rhythmically, observing her modest chest rising and falling before her. She slid to the floor of the facility, reclined her head, and closed her eyes.


*inhale* 1...2...3

*exhale* 1...2...3


...


*inhale* 1....2....3

*exhale* 1....2....3


...


Wha --! Sheer discomfort -- and a distinct sensation of annoyance and indignance permeated Asuka's demeanor. In quick succession, Asuka felt another person's presence quickly and unreservedly entering her personal space; she felt a brief burst of warm breath on her neck.


Asuka's hair was being touched, accompanied by the long, drawn out and unmistakable sound of inhalation. Her eyes shot open and her brow furrowed in its typical fashion.


"Just what the hell do you think YOU'RE doing?!" The person didn't move until they'd finished absorbing whatever they could gather of Asuka's scent.


"Why you --!" Asuka jabbed her hand against her olfactophilic assailant. The figure staggered backwards and giggled loudly and without reservation.


"Ugh -- it's you" Asuka complained upon seeing the bright pink plugsuit.


"Yep!" the girl cheerfully grinned, "Me, me, me!" Asuka spun her head away from Mari and cast her eyes at the floor. Mari stood up briefly, prompting Asuka to look back at her, looking her over, gathering the details of her form. Mari was of similar height to Asuka -- a youthful 5'2" seemed reasonable to discern; her figure was quite slender, though her breasts were somewhat more pronounced than Asuka's own, seeming in the restrictive plugsuit to be somewhere in the ranks of early C-cups. Mari's hips and rear were also graced with ampleness. With her deep, rich brown hair -- dare it be said, illustrious -- she was, in a word, a sumptuous sight to drink in.


"What do you want?" Asuka grumbled. Mari stopped grinning immediately and sunk to her hands and knees before approaching Asuka. Asuka watched her in her peripherals, encroaching, once again, into her personal space; Asuka didn't want to move or acknowledge Mari's actions or presence -- but her inquiry -- rather, her inquiring command was still unapprehended, hanging in the air. Mari repeated her previous action; she fingered a lock of Asuka hair and bought it to her nose, going back for seconds with another lengthy inhalation. Drawn in by the scent, Mari began to devote her energy -- not to propping herself up, but to gathering as much of Asuka's LCL tainted scent as she could pilfer. Her body drooped, unintentionally prompting Asuka to take its weight unto herself.


"Fuck.." Mari breathily uttered -- there was an unmistakable sensuousness to her tone, and this wasn't lost on Asuka.


Mari was uncomfortably, unexpectedly, and inconsistently intimate; her disposition lacked coherent description as it was capable of moving from deadly seriousness to bubbly jubilation -- or from decidedly sexual to casually businesslike -- in mere moments. Thus, as irregular and uncomfortable as this situation was quickly becoming, it made sense. It prompted Asuka to stave off her internal rage for a brief moment -- though that rage was soaking through quite visibly; her face was flushed with blood and her body temperature was rapidly rising. Mari's left arm gave out as the weakest support of her current posture, leaving gravity to make up its own mind on the matter. Mari's head remained where it was, jaw hooked on Asuka's shoulder,keeping her draped in Asuka's aromatic, LCL soaked hair; the rest of Mari's form slumped against Asuka's however her own weight and position determined.


Respectively, Asuka and Mari's body temperatures rose quickly and dramatically, quickly passing into, and then through, the thin materials of their plugsuits which reside so closely in proximity to the flesh.


Damn the perverts who designed this blasted plugsuit! The material which concealed -- if such a description could be considered accurate -- Asuka's torso was comparatively thinner than the rest of the plugsuit; it was also semi-transparent, seemingly betraying its very purpose. Consequently, it was that much more obvious that Mari's breasts were pressed up against her own.


"If I were to warm up my breasts, do you think they'd grow a little?" she remembered asking Shinji a though she were a cruel cocktease. Ironic. Intense, but ambiguous sensations slowly crept into Asuka's perception. Mari took in another deep dose of LCL from Asuka, again emitting a overtly sexual moan. That was the last straw.


"GET OFFF!" Asuka bellowed, forcing herself forward; she sent Mari tumbling backwards, hitting the steel floor with a solid thud. Mari looked around dazed and rubbing her rear, which smarted from the sudden and unexpected impact.


"Hehe -- ow! What was that fo--" Mari began before Asuka cut her off,


"Shut. Up." Asuka commanded. Asuka stood dauntingly over Mari -- exactly where Asuka belonged; she felt comfortable in this position; things felt right. It is always others that must be at her mercy or under her dominion and never the reverse. Such is the relationship between the inferior and the superior, she often thought to herself.


"I said, 'What do you want?'" Mari cowered below Asuka for a moment as though she were supposed to do so; she then moved rapidly into a more casual approach.


Mari said, beginning to stand, "I knew you were coming from training -- and that you were going to smell like LCL; I like how LCL smells -- wait...love it. It's one of my favori-" Asuka cut her off again,


"No. You don't get to get up unless I say you may get up." Asuka stated matter-of-factly placing her foot on Mari's chest and forcing her back onto the cold floor. Mari's hair draped over her face, somewhat concealing what would otherwise be obvious blushing. Mari decided to attempt to rise again, this time more forcefully. Asuka responded in kind, forcing Mari back to the ground once again -- though, this time, Asuka seemingly squeezed out Mari's latent arousal. Mari cried out softly and looked up into Asuka's eyes.


Asuka wasn't prepared for her own gaze -- a mixture of amusement, arrogance, and indignance -- to be challenged by one of demure subjugation. Mari, propped up on her elbows, looked at her in a way that was abjectly erotic, openly expressing that being kicked and forced to comply was more than highly satisfying.


"Ugh! You're disgusting!" Asuka said accusingly, "Do you actually like this?" Asuka pushed her down with her heel this time causing Mari's arms to buckle and leave her flat against the ground under Asuka. She bit her lip, maintaining eye contact with Asuka.


"What a pervert." Asuka stepped back from Mari and attempted to convey a look of disgust laced with hatred. "You'd best stay away from me from this day forward -- or I'll really make you regret it." Her own eyes and face betrayed her -- and somewhere within she knew as much. Mari wasn't an idiot, and she knew exactly what she was looking for. She saw past Asuka's feigned indignance and contempt. Far from displaying what would be typical -- some combination of rage and arrogance, though it was still present -- Mari detected what was instead a front of rage which was laced with intense sexual tension. More exciting still is that it was clear that Asuka herself didn't completely understand the feeling she was actively trying to conceal; it was likely that her own ignorance of its nature precluded her ability to hide such desires. Mari decided to tease those feelings out a bit.


"Ma'am, please! I felt your warmth; I-I could take care of...things...for you." Mari offered. Asuka looked as though she were about to come undone -- but Mari wasn't quite finished.


"It felt like you'd enjoy my fingers sliding in between your pussy lips and over your wet, hot hole; I could feel it, you know." Mari declared undaunted; her tone carried now a distinctly sexual hubris -- as if she had Asuka all figured out. Asuka was admittedly caught especially off-guard by this last comment. Mari wasn't wrong; Asuka was feeling the teasing sensation of recent arousal -- and Mari's lustful words weren't helping that.


"You didn't feel anything, you liar!" Asuka asserted; "Now keep away from me -- or I'll make sure you regret it."


Asuka stormed off leaving Mari alone in the cold hallway.


Mari just smiled slyly, claiming her victory to herself. It was clear to her that Asuka was wrapped around her finger already; she'd wait for her again.



© Copyright 2015 Amatorius (amatorius at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2049216-Asukas-Desires---Ch-1-Encroachment