*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2049219-Asukas-Desires---Ch-2-Pervert
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Adult · #2049219
Asuka indulges unexpected and new-found urges.

Disclaimer

All characters from in this anime originate from the fictional world in Neon Genesis Evangelion and the Rebuild movies. I do not own right to any of them, nor do I profit in writing this.

Chapter 2 - Pervert

Flustered and incensed, Asuka departed NERV headquarters with purposiveness, brushing off any otherwise friendly encounters with her compatriots brusquely; she wanted to be back in her room where she hoped to feel more at ease. The noxious stress was enough as it was -- Asuka simply didn't need the added oddity of her encounter with Mari.


Who does that girl think she is?! Asuka thought to herself as she barreled into Misato's apartment. She tossed her things down on her mattress and headed for the bathroom. She disrobed and began to heat water for a shower; waiting for it to warm up, she caught herself on the edge of her sight in the mirror. She turned her head towards her reflection quickly, causing her hair to gently whip around as it chased her head. Her hair brought with it a distinct odor; LCL. She'd never really paid it too much attention before -- the smell of LCL. The sound of the running water faded into the background noise; Asuka watched herself in the mirror -- unmoving -- with the smell of LCL from her hair slowly evaporating around her.


Asuka eyed over her own body; she was only barely shorter than Mari, standing at 5'1". Her body was less endowed than Mari's; her breasts were smaller but more taut -- a comfortable B-cup; her hips and her butt were in a similar status, firm and composed, but smaller in size and mass. Not sumptuous like Mari, but rather lissome; her breasts were perky and composed, and her body was taut with the slight emphasis of a physique.


Asuka flipped her hair around her shoulder and turned her nose down into it. Her light auburn hair smelled strongly of the LCL she has been immersed within, with the fleeting scent of her strawberry shampoo peeking through the cracks if she concentrated hard enough. She inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of her hair -- a purely curious act.


This is disgusting! she thought, grimacing and exhaling quickly. She breathed it in again, however.


So disgusting... ...again...1...2...3 ... again...1...2...3... again...


Asuka felt a distinct revulsion, but not one typically accompanied by an urge to discontinue whatever is causing it. She looked up at herself again in the mirror, but all she saw was condensation from the running shower; she looked down instead. Her right hand had managed to find its way over her left breast, firmly cupping it; the nipple of the breast she had been inadvertently fondling was standing painfully erect, begging for attention; her nipples begged for torment.


Having been absorbed in the smell of LCL, which she still determined to be repulsive, the bathroom now resembled a sauna more than a conventional apartment bathroom. Heat, of course, exacerbates aromas and odors, causing them to excite in the atmosphere. The whole room smelled not simply of LCL, but also of Asuka's body. It was a smell which encouraged an irrational depravity, something so obviously undesirable to the senses, but that is ultimately appealing to lust. Asuka felt the daze of lust wash over her whilst standing in the amalgam that was her own scent. Almost absentmindedly in this lustful daze, she began running her nose close to and along her fragrant skin, smelling herself.


Asuka moved up one arm and down the other before slowly lifting her left arm and breathing in the scent of her own underarm. She breathed it in several times, her heart rate quickening and causing her temperature to rise further. Something about the smell of the LCL mingling with her own natural odor caused her heart to race and her body to shudder. She wanted so badly to scoop up the droplets of natural lube which leaked down her inner thigh and masturbate. Her puffy cunt-lips were fiery with lust and begged for attention.


What...am I doing...? Asuka thought to herself; she felt a sense of perversion beginning to be teased out of her.


I wonder what I taste like...? She let go of her nipple which, again inadvertently, she'd found herself being attentive to, rolling it between her fingers.


She held her arm in front of her, paused for a moment, and then quickly dragged her tongue up the underside of her forearm.


"Shit..." she muttered before laving her tongue up and down her arm, and then the other, lapping up the mingling of her body's taste and the LCL. More. Her lust begged for more. She pulled her legs up against her chest and coated her knees and any part of her legs that her tongue could reach in spit. She strained to reach as far down on her legs as she could before giving up; she threw her head back, exasperated in the thick and boiling atmosphere.


Her chest heaved up and down as she attempted to catch her breath, though it was unlikely she would regain her energy in this steam-room; it was too exhaustive. At least the tile was still somewhat cold. She stared down the length of her legs, unmoving, it what she presumed was exhaustion. Asuka's eyes widened, however, when she discovered what her lust had been searching for and subsequently found to set its sights on. She was eyeing her own feet.


She engaged as much flexibility as she could muster and began to lean down towards her humid feet which rested pressed against one another. She approached her soles, mere inches away now, but her advance slowed as her body tightened at the end of its flexible range. She caught the arousing scent of her own feet, however, and drove herself downward, mashing her nose into her soles and toes.


Mein Gott! Asuka inhaled as deeply as she could, despite her bodily contortion. She could feel her eyes roll back into her head as the deep pungency of her feet flowed through her body causing her to tremble in ecstasy. Her lustful intuitions were not mistaken; while her underarm had an unmistakable scent -- the combination of sweaty musk and the telltale LCL, her feet did something else to her.


In the cramped confines of her plugsuit, Asuka's feet were both immersed in LCL at the same time that they were commanding the footwork of her Eva. They had been sweating and moving almost constantly without rest, and in the sauna-like conditions of the bathroom, they emanated their scent without reservation. It was pungent and thick. She lapped at her feet, driving her tongue in between her toes, around the edge of her soft heels with wild abandon, and then tantalizingly slowly up each arch.


Asuka's feet never outright reeked; her feet always smelled clenly, regardless of how strenuous her activities; though that isn't to say that her feet would never have a pungent or ripe scent to them. It was the musk of moist and confined skin, now mingled with the defined aroma of LCL.


Her feet were already quite slick from her sweat, the humid atmosphere, and the torrent of tonguelashings paid to them, but it wasn't sufficient. She spit into the crevice between her feet and rubbed them together, feeling her soles heat up and forcing her toes to come in between one another. The gushing gooeyness of her spitwad made her pussy tingle and throb. Asuka's feet were giving her access to her newfound kink like nothing else. She gazed longingly at her glossy, saliva coated feet. It was where it all culminated -- the scent of LCL, the raw odor of her own flesh -- it found its apex up and down her soft soles and in between her slender toes. She spat on her feet again. She circled her heels, laved up and down her soles, and gently and methodically sucked each toe one last time before effectively exhausting the most pungent aspects of the scent.


She pulled back, admiring her work; her feet were soaked with saliva and were tinted pink from all of the attention she just paid them. She sat back, reclining against the wall; her back was killing her, and she needed to catch her breath.


I feel so perverted. Asuka could feel tendrils of saliva creeping from her lips, down her chin, and onto her exposed breasts which heaved up and down with each gulp of unsatisfying, humid air.


She stood up, stretching her back; it ached from her neglect of posture. She stumbled over to the shower and hopped in.


What's the matter with me? She lamented. I can't believe I just did that; I feel so ... so dirty. She ran her hands through her hair, infusing it with her strawberry shampoo.


I'm not going to do that again; it feels so dirty and wrong -- what if someone found out? What would they think -- what do I think of myself...? Asuka spent the length of her shower cleansing her body, as well as muttering self-deprecating lines to herself. Yet, even she knew that, as much as she cursed herself for acting like the pervert she herself would condemn, she couldn't escape, nor deny the smoldering sensation which had resided dauntingly in her loins ever since Mari pressed against her in the hallway earlier that day. Of course, that what an understatement. Asuka was now entrenched in depraved fantasies, imagining what it would be like to smell Mari's feet while Mari fingered her; or perhaps Asuka might force Mari to worship her smelly soles and toes while Asuka masturbated over her, making her wet with her fuckjuices.


© Copyright 2015 Amatorius (amatorius at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2049219-Asukas-Desires---Ch-2-Pervert