*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2049240-Words
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #2049240
A poem for a woman
WORDS
I wish i had all the words to say, that you could heal your pain inside and choose to stay, by now im sure you found another man, with different words and a different plan, i tried to bring out the woman inside, every time she would run and hide,these words might be right or might be wrong, i do pray that the woman inside is one day strong, strong enough to see, that the one who loved that woman inside was me, for that woman would never lie, for us it was ride or die, words can bring you closer or push you apart, but words can come out wrong even the ones from the heart, if these words ever find you one day, i hope they are the right ones to make that woman inside to stay, dont care about the past, all i want is for a love to last, until that day i will stay on the side, i promise the man that loves you will never hide...
© Copyright 2015 R.B.Snyder (ferbi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2049240-Words