*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2049336-Cinderellas-Destiny
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2049336
The story describes how Cinderella realized her dreams and found true love
Smitten by Cinderella’s lovely face, the Prince asked her for a dance. Feeling the deep animosity of her step-sisters who watched her every move, all their and their mother's atrocities flashed through Cinderella's mind. She knew that there could be no better opportunity to get even for the way they had mistreated her.

She flashed her loveliest smile when the Prince put his arm around her waist. They began to waltz on the dance floor. Her low cut blouse revealed her deep cleavage and she knew that the Prince’s eyes were transfixed upon the exposed upper swells of her breasts. The Fairy Godmother’s words reverberated in Cinderella’s ears. If the Prince would bed her before midnight, the magical charm which had transformed her into a Princess would prevail for eternity. Otherwise…Cinderella didn’t even want to contemplate the alternative. She had fallen in love with the handsome Prince and determined to seduce him. Only one thing could stop her - the racing hands of the large clock that hung on the wall. She didn’t have much time.

Cinderella allowed the Prince to draw her close and felt the hardness at the front of his trousers. It portended a good omen. Encouraged, she pretended to sway her hips to the tune of the music, teasing his cock with her pelvis through the layers of silk and velvet that they had adorned. The Prince let out a gasp and gazed at Cinderella with devotion and longing. She pouted her ruby red lips and winked at him. “Take me to your bedroom,” she muttered softly.

The Prince was aghast. “How? Everyone’s watching!”

“I will go to the washroom. You follow me after some time,” she replied, astonished at her own brazenness. Anyway, with the arms of the grandfather clock racing, this was her last chance.


The plan worked beautifully. Only the wicked step-sisters noticed, but it didn’t matter. Once in the bedroom, the Prince tore off Cinderella's clothes, unraveling her beautiful alabaster skin. She made no attempt to hide her nudity and allowed his eyes to feast upon her voluptuous curves, Spreading her thighs slightly, she allowed him a glimpse of the swollen lips of her womanhood. Obeying the Fairy Godmother's instructions, she had shaved her pussy.

She wasted no time. Kneeling before the Prince, she unzipped his trousers and pulled out his tortured manhood. It was the first time she held a man like that, but the power she felt was awesome. Without delaying further, she began to roll her tongue across the length of his shaft.

The Prince’s moans emboldened her further. She also loved the way his member hardened. Soon she had his tool buried in the warmth of her throat. The Price now grabbed her golden tresses as he began to fuck her lovely mouth. She again thanked the fairy Godmother who had suggested that she practice sucking an unpeeled banana. All those lessons proved to be of immense value. She tried all the tricks she had learned, especially the twirling of her tongue around the head of his cock. It must have produced very pleasurable sensations because the young man bellowed like a bull and blew his load into her mouth.

"Don’t swallow it all,” the Godmother had warned otherwise the Prince might feel that his ejaculations were inadequate. The creamy semen tasted and smelled wonderful and she would have had it all, but reluctantly she allowed a driblet to trail down the corner of her lip. She wiped her face with her palm and smeared the sticky substance on her breasts.

The bawdy act seemed to take the Prince’s breath away because his cock which had softened slightly started regaining its full glory. He raised Cinderella to her feet, scooped her in his arms and carried her to the bed. This time she flung her arms around his neck, pulled his head closer and clasped her lips around his mouth. Kissing deeply, they reached the bed where the Prince flung her onto the soft cushions, undressed and crawled on to the bed. He yanked her legs apart and buried his face into her womanhood. When his tongue lashed against her clit, she clawed at the sheets and moaned with ecstasy as waves of pleasure washed over her body.

“I need you!” she pleaded.

The Prince mounted and entered her with ease. Kissing her deeply, he began to thrust inside her while she moved her hips in tandem. Their bodies discovered a sweet rhythm. She discovered love in his eyes and knew that her own eyes reflected pure adoration as well. The the musky odor of their lovemaking hung heavily in the air, immensely enhancing her arousal. Her pussy clamped around his manhood like a velvet vise and her legs entwined around his hips.

The climax was an intense expression of mutual fulfillment. The warm semen that trickled down her thighs also carried the essence of her own orgasm. The Prince's cock which had hardly softened was still inside her, prolonging the pleasure in her quivering pussy, when the clock chimed the tunes of midnight. Cinderella had attained her destiny and had found true love.

Next day, they were declared man and wife.

WC: 865
© Copyright 2015 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2049336-Cinderellas-Destiny