*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2049388-The-Wasteland-Chapters-6-12
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Novel · Action/Adventure · #2049388
After being attack by creatures, Terry is forced to help a group of survivors.




Chapter 6

Four men are on their knees with their hands tied behind their backs and a black hood covering their faces. A door opens to the main hall in Major Jordan’s mansion. Major Jordan and his son enter the room. They are both dressed in a black business suit, with a black tie. They stand in front of the four men. 

Jordan Jr. starts to remove the hoods. The faces of the men are bloody and bruised. They looked horrified when they see Major Jordan. Jordan knows they are scared and he enjoys. He loves the fact that he holds the power to take someone’s life, knowing that no one can stop him.  His only wish is that the world never returns to how it was before because then he would have to give up his power.

“Gentlemen we have a slight problem.” Jordan Jr. hands him a cigar and help him light it. “Payments are supposed to be made on the second day of each month and I have yet to receive a payment from you four.”

“Major Jordan I promise you that I will have your money by the end of the week. My wife has been sick and I have been able to work much lately. “Says one of the men on the far right side.

Major Jordan sighs and then looks over to his son. Jordan Jr. walks over to the one who spoke, walks behind him, pulls out a knife and then slices his throat. Thick red blood covers the knife and his suit. The body falls to the ground.

“I am not here for excuses to why you haven’t made the payments. I just want my money!” Major Jordan says.

“Why should money matter? The world has gone to shit! We should be looking out for each other!” Yells the man in the middle.

Jordan sighs again and Jordan Jr. then slices the other man’s throat.

“Money always fucking matters! Money keeps order! Money is man’s true best friend! Now I want my money and I want it right fucking now! Can you fucking pay it?” Major Jordan screams. The other two men shake their head. Major Jordan turns to leave. “Kill them,” He tells Jordan Jr.

As Jordan enters his office he rips his tie off and throws it on his desk. “Fucking idiots!” He says as he ours as glass of whiskey. He sits at his desk and starts to look over some papers. Jordan walks into the room cleaning the knife with a white cloth.

“Get four more people to work at their restaurants and make sure remind them what will happen if they try and fuck me! Also tell Hank at the clothes that his payments will now be $350 a month because of today’s incident.” Major Jordan says taking a drink.

“Any word on Terry yet?” His son asks. “Nothing yet. No need to worry about Terry, this guy will get the job done.” Major Jordan says.

“What exactly did you pay him with? He really doesn’t sound like the type of guy who wants or needs money.” Asks Jordan Jr. as he pours himself a drink.

“All he wanted was two people to sacrifice.” “Sacrifice?” His son asks confused.

“Yeah he thinks that by sacrificing people, Satan will make him immoral.” Jordan Jr. laughs. “I have a few things to do. Do what I told you and get rid of those fucking bodies.”



                                       Chapter 7

Terry’s truck is parked on the side, light snow falls on the windshield.  Terry is sleeping in the driver side seat. There is a gunshot. Terry jump awake and starts to looks around, he doesn’t see Alice. Terry gets out of the truck. “Alice?!” Terry yells as he looks around for her. There is another gunshot. Terry starts to run towards where he heard the shot come from. Terry pulls out his gun as he runs into the woods. “Alice?!” Terry yells again. The gunshots then stops.

“I am overs here!” Yells Alice. Terry finds her standing in an open area shooting at a tree.

“What the fuck are you doing?!” Terry asks taking the gun away from her.

“You said I need to learn how to shoot a gun, so that is what I am doing. If we run into that bald lunatic again I need to be able to help you.” Alice explains.

“I know that I said you needed to practice but I have been thinking that I can handle things on my own. Father Isaac won’t be the only one we run into out there and when shit goes down I want to you are protected, so I want you to stay out of the fight.” Terrys says.

“I can help you though!” Alice pleas with him.

“Trust me on this.” “Fine but if I die I am back to haunt you!” Alice says.

Later that day a huge blizzard beings to form. Terry is driving the truck while Alice is sleeping in the passenger seat. Terry is having a hard time seeing because of the blizzard. There is then a loud dog like howl. Alice wakes up. “What was that?” Allice asks yawning.

“Sounded like a dog.” Says Terry. “We’re going to stop soon. This blizzard is getting worse. Can barely see the road. There is then another dog like howl and then loud banging sound on the roof of the truck. “What the fuck?!” The roof to the car is the ripped open.

“What hell is going on?!” Alive screams. “I don’t know!” Yells Terry.

A hand with razor sharp nails reaches into the truck. Terry turns the truck hard to the right, the hand then disappears. “Is it gone?” Alive asks nervously.

“I am not sure.” Says Terry. He looks in the driver side mirror and can see a tree being thrown at the truck. The tree hits the rear of the truck. The truck starts to spin out of control, it then crashes into a car in the middle of the road.

The airbags go off. Each of the windows break and pieces of  glass manages to cut them. “Fuck! Alice are you okay?” Terry asks concerned. “Yeah I am okay. I can feel blood though.” She says.

Terry tries to open the driver side door but the car they crashed into is blocking it. “Terry! Someone’s coming!” Alice screams. Terry looks in front of the trucking and can see what appears to be a man approaching them. Terry pulls his Revolver out and aims it at the approaching man.

“Don’t you fucking come closer” Terry yells. It continues to walk closer to them. Two more figure appear. Terry starts to fire at them. He manages to hit one of them but all it does is slow it down. Another figure jumps on the hood of the car. Terry gets a clear look it. The monster’s face is deformed, its skin looks like it’s rotten and almost like its skin is melting. The creature then pulls Terry out of the truck by his neck. Once Terry is fully out of the car, Terry is able to shoot it in the head, the creature simply growls at him and then throws him to the ground. The three creatures then jump on Terry and then being to use their long nails to rip into Terry’s skin. 

Suddenly headlights appear behind their truck. Car doors open and then flashes from gun muzzles. The creature turn their attention to the shooters. Terry is losing a lot of blood. He can see one of the shooters cut one of the creatures head off, the other two shooters do the same. Terry then passes out.

                                       Chapter 8

Terry wakes in a large tent. An IV is stuck in his arm. Most of his body feels like it’s on fire. He looks around but doesn’t see anyone. He is the only one there. He lifts up his shirt and can see long stiches on his chest and stomach. “Is anyone there?” Terry asks but there is no answer.

He ties to sit up but the pain increases. The tent then unzips and a women with black long hair walks into the tent. She approaches Terry. “Hi Terry, I’m Lizzy. You must have a lot of question and we will answer all them shortly but first I want to remove that IV.” Lizzy takes the IV out and places a bandage where the IV was.

“Where am I?” Terry asks.

“You’re in a camp in Pittsburgh.  You’ve been unconscious for the past day in a half. You lost a lot of blood, had to give you two blood transfusions.  Luckily we had a few people here who have the same blood type as you.” Lizzy says.

“There was a girl here with me, Alice. Is she okay? Terrys asks. “She’s in the camp. The mutants didn’t hurt her.”

“Mutants?” Terry asks confused. Terry finally manages to sit up but he is still in a lot of pain.

“It’s best to talk to Danny. He’ll tell you everything that happened. I’ll take you to his tent.” Lizzy says. Terry slowly gets up from the bed and starts to follow her.

Once Terry exits the tent he notices that the camp has fence surrounding the camp, with barbed wire at the top, there is a tower at the front gate with a guard at the tops, other guards patrol the perimeter, and kids are running around the camp playing tag. Terry walks beside Lizzy.

“I never knew there was a community in Pittsburgh.” Terry says.

“This is a community. Well we are a community to each other but we’re not part of the three communities. This is just camp for people who are trying to survive in the Wasteland. The longer you are out in the Wasteland you will find more camps like this.” Lizzy tells him.

“Lizzy over here!” Terry looks to where Lizzy looks and see a man in a brown coat standing next to the front gate. He is checking magazines in different guns. They walk over to him.

“I see you are finally awake Terry. Lizzy why don’t you go get him something to eat. I believe Sam just make some fresh soup.” Danny says. Lizzy walks away.

“What happened to us?” Terry asks. Danny laughs, “Straight to the point. I like that.”

“You were attacked by mutants. Mutants are people who have had high levels of contact with nuclear air or waste. The mutants have almost superhuman strength and are almost impossible to kill. Only was you kill them is by decapitating their heads.” He tells him.

“That would explain why I couldn’t kill them. This was the first time I had seen them.” Terry says.

“That’s probably because they only come out during nighttime. Only time you will see them during daylight is if it’s in a dark area.” Danny explains. Danny pulls a flask out from one of his jacket pockets. He takes the cap off and takes a drink. He offers it to Terry but he refuses.

“Why are you not living in one of the communities?” Terry asks.

“I was heading the New York community but then I met these people. Like you I was rescued. Before I had arrived they barely had any food and almost no protection. I felt that my skills would be best served here. Besides I would rather live in a small group like this than a large community.” Danny said. “So, why were you on that highway?” he asks.

“I am helping the kid I was with get to LA.” Said Terry. “Really why?” Danny asks.

Terry laughs, “She says she wants to go there to find movies. I know it sounds crazy but she is very stubborn and I couldn’t let her go alone.”

Lizzy then comes back with a bowl of soup and hands it to him. She leaves again.

“Well it was nice talking to but I am going to head back to the tent and gather up my stuff. If see Alice send her my way.” Terry says walking away.

Terry is sitting on the bed in the medical tent eating the soup. Terry had heard rumors about creatures being out in the Wasteland but he had though they were just seeing things or just making it up to scare those living at the communities. Terry finishes the soup and places the bowl on a stand next to the bed. He notices that his backpack, Katana and holster are under the bed. He grabs his stuff and place it on the bed.

He takes his revolver and 9mm out and checks to see how much ammo he has left. After he counts how many bullets he has left, which isn’t a lot, he puts the holster around his waist and places the revolver in the holster. Alice walks into the tent. “What are you doing?” She asks.

Terry looks at here,” Packing, we’re leaving in about twenty minutes.”

“We can’t leave just yet. Your wounds still needs to heal.” Alice said.

“The longer we stay here, the more danger we put these people in. Father Isaac may be dad but his followers are still looking for us. Look I’ve survived this long because I know not to stay in the same location for too long. We’ve been here way too long.” He said.

“I am afraid Alice is right. You can’t leave yet.” Danny said standing near the entrance to the tent.

“Danny look I appreciate all of your help but we have to leave. Us staying here will put you all in danger” Terry says.

Danny smiles, “You see our help is the reason to why you can’t leave. Terry you lost a lot of blood, there were a few times where we though you weren’t going to make it. We went through two months’ worth of medical supplies. So, you’re going to help us get more.”

“How am I supposed to do that?” Terry asked.  “Follow me.” Danny said.

Terry follows Danny outside the tent. “Look over there.” Danny says point to a large building. “What about it?” Terry asked.

“That is the Pittsburgh Memorial hospital. We’ve looted every floor except for one, the fifth floor.” Said Danny.

“Why haven’t you looted it?” Asked Terry.

“The floor is filled with mutants. Most of the floors had them but we were able to kill them. This floor however has too many and we haven’t had enough men to kill them all till now. So, here’s the deal. You come with us and help kill the mutants or you don’t leave till the job is done. “He said.

“Fine I’ll help but this is the only things. Once this is done, we’re leaving.” Terry said.

“We’ll leave in about ten minutes.” Danny walks away. Terry turns around and Alice is standing there.

“I am coming with you.” She said.

“No you’re not. You’re staying here.” Terry ordered.

“I want to help!” Alice yelled.

“We’ve gone over this Alice! It’s better if you just stay out of the fights.” Terry said.

“Why won’t you let me do anything?” Alice cried.

Terry sees Danny wave to him. “Look I got to go. Just stay in the tent till I get back.”

Terry hangs the Katana around his back and walks to Danny.

                                       Chapter 9

In a snow filled alley there are skeletons sitting next to the wall, each skeletons has a broken gas mask. Terry looks at the skeletons and notices one of the skeletons is the size of a six year old child. Another one of the skeletons is holding a picture of their smiling family. Terry turns away from the skeletons and starts to follow Danny and his men. Danny and his men are carrying machetes and AK-47s.

As they are walking through the streets of Pittsburgh Terry thinks about what Pittsburgh was like before the war. Terry had never seen what the world was like before all of this but he thinks that it may have been almost like living in the communities just without the fear of dying every day and less rules and restrictions. Terry wishes that the world would go back to how it was before but he knows that it is just a false wish. The world may go back but not during his life.

“Terry why don’t you just stay here with us? I know you have people looking for you staying here would be the best option, you would have people to help you.” Danny asks him.

“I can’t. I promised Alice that I would help here and once I make a promise I fulfill it.” Terry replied.

Danny lights a cigarette,” You need to convince her to give up this crazy idea.”

“That’s won’t be possible. I’ve already told you she is extremely stubborn. I think there might be a real reason to why she wants to go there but I am not sure what it could be.” Terry said.

“Well you may want to find out what that is really soon. Just think about what I said. We could really use you.” Said Danny. Danny walks to the front of the group.

They are now walking in the parking lot to the hospital. Decaying and a few fresh bodies cover the parking lot. There are also a few flipped over ambulances. Danny opens the door to the hospital and they enter the building. Blood and dead mutants fill the lobby of the hospital. Near the evaluator is a pile of dead bodies.

They enter a staircase and start to head up the stairs. “I mentioned before that the mutants only like to come out at night. Something else I’ve observed is that they don’t like the cold too much. During the spring, summer and fall we would get attacked by mutants nightly, then once winter came the attacks stopped. The ones you ran into must have been really hungry to go hunting in a blizzard.” Danny said lighting a cigarette.

“Why don’t you guys move in here? I am sure this would be a much better place to live in than staying out in the open.” Terry suggested.

“That’s the plan once we clear this place out.” Danny said.

They then pass a sign that reads “Fifth floor.” Danny throw his cigarette on the floor. “Okay here we are.” Danny slowly opens the door a bit and looks in. There are about five mutants in the hallway. A mutant then walks by the door.

“There are about five or six mutants in the hallway. There could be more in the rooms. Remember only way to kill them is by cutting the heads off.” Terry unsheathes his Katana.

“I’ll take the lead. Rest of you follow closely behind me. Check each room as we pass and take the mutants out quickly.” Terry said confidently.

Terry slowly opens the door, trying not to alert the mutants. The slowly enter the room. The mutant that passed the door is standing in the corner.  Terry quickly cuts its head off. Blood splatters on the walls. As they pass on of the rooms, Danny looks in it the room is empty.” Room is clear.” He said.

A man with a red winter hat get grabbed by one of the mutants. The man then screams. “Shit!” Terry yells. Terry starts to run to help the man but before he can reach him the mutant pins the guy in the floor and starts to rip into the man stomach. The mutant starts to pull his insides out. Terry finally reaches them and then kicks the mutant off of him, he then brings his Katana down on the mutant’s neck. Blood gushes.

Suddenly a mutant grabs Terry by the leg, it tries to bite him but Terry is able to cut is head hand off. The mutant screams in pain. The hand then regrows. “What the fuck?!” Danny then appears. It takes two hacks from his machete to cut the head off.

“Any limbs but the head regrows. Should have told you that before.” Danny said.

Two mutants have a man in the brown goat pinned against a wall they each grabs his arms and rip them off. The man screams in pain. The rest of Danny’s men are quickly killed by the mutants.  “It just you and me now! How many more do think there are? Danny asked cutting a mutants head off. 

Terry cuts the both the arms of a mutant off and then its head.  Warm blood covers Terry’s face. “Not sure!”

Three more mutants enter the hallway. Terry uses a bed to pin the three against a wall. Terry and Danny quickly cut their heads off. Thick black blood splatter on the beds white sheets. Danny turns around and a mutant grabs him by the arms and sinks its teeth into his arm. “Fuck!” Danny screams as he pushes the mutant away from him. He places his hand on the bite wound, blood covers his hand. Danny throws his machete at the mutant. The machete stuck in the mutant’s head. Terry walks over and cuts the head off.

“I think that’s all of them.” Terry says. “One of the fuckers bite me!” Danny screams.

“Let’s see if we can something to patch that up.” Said Terry. Terry helps Danny up and they head into one of the rooms. Terry helps Danny sit on the bed in the room. A trail of blood follows him. Terry sheathes his Katana and starts to look through the cabinets. There are a bunch of different pill bottles, bandages, and syringes. Terry places everything in this backpack but keeps one of the bandages for Danny’s arm. Terry wraps the bandage around the wound.

“That should be good for now, I’ll get some proper care at camp.” Danny said slowly getting off the bed

                                       Chapter 10

Terry opens the door to the hospital, Danny slowly walks out of the building. Danny’s damage has become really bloody. Terry starts to sniff the air. “Do you smell something?” Terry asks.

“Yeah smells like smoke.” Danny answered. They look around and notice smoke coming from the camp. “The camps on fire!” Danny yelled. They start to runs towards the camp.

In the camp the tents have been set on fire. They have their guns drawn as they walk through the camp. While walking they pass bodies with their throats slit. Lizzy is chained to a table her eyes have been removed and her stomach is ripped open. The children have been burnt alive.

“What the fuck happened here?!” Danny yells.

There is then a sinister laugh. A tent opens and Father Isaac his entire body is covered in blood. He has Alive with a knife against her throat.

Father Isaac laugh evilly,” I told you Terry I am immortal! Satan will be pleased with my sacrifices I can already feel his power!”

“You know I was going to let this little bitch live before, but after what happened; I am going to make you watch as I slice her fucking throat, you will see her choke on her own blood and know that there is nothing you can do about it! Then after she draws her last breath I am going to skin you both alive!” Father Isaac says as he runs his hand across her face.

“You son of a bitch!” Danny yells as he starts to run at Father Isaac.

“Danny stop!” Terry tries to stop him.

As he approaches Father Isaac pushes Alice on the ground. Father Isaac stabs Danny with the knife. He drives the knife deeper into Danny’s stomach. He then pulls the knife out and turns Danny around to face Terry, placing the knife on his throat.

“Watch Terry as I slice his fucking throat! Watch how the blood pours from his wound! Can’t you feel it Terry? I can already feel myself gaining power from my Lord Satan! He then quickly cuts Danny’s throat and pushes his lifeless body on the ground. Isaac then licks some of the blood from the knife.

Terry runs at Father Isaac, he pulls his Katana as he get closer. Terry tries to cut him but Father Isaac is able to dodge the attacks. Terry tries again but Father Isaac is too quick. Father Isaac manages to cut a bit of Terry’s stomach, the cut opens one of his stitches.  A hard punch hits Terry in the face. Father Isaac kicks Terry in the stomach, he falls to the ground.

Father Isaac gets on top of Terry and starts to punch him the face. Terry’s face is becoming bloody.

Father Isaac raises the knife in the air,” I offer this sacrifice to you my Lord Sa-“BANG!  Father Isaac falls to the ground. Blood pours from a bullet hole in his head. Terry sits up and sees Alice holding the gun. She is still aiming the gun and is shaking.

Terry gets up and walks to her. He sits down in front of her and gently takes the gun from her hand. Alice then hugs Terry and starts to cry.

“I-I know you told me not to help but I couldn’t just let him kill you!” Alice cries.

“No, you did a great job! I am glad you help.” Terry say trying to comfort her.

“He made me watch everything! I had to watch him b-burn all the children!” She cries.

“I am sorry you had to see all of that but we need to move. We have to go before he comes back.” Terry says.

Terry helps Allice to her feet. As they are walking, Terry picks up any ammo and weapons laying on the ground.



















                                            January





















                                           Chapter 11

Mayor Jordan is sitting in a chair in a large bathroom, getting his monthly shave. Mayor Jordan a two years ago became worried that someone one was trying to kill him and tried to limit his need to go outside his mansion so he hired a barber to come to his home once a month for a shave and a haircut if needed.

“Damn it!” Mayor Jordan yells as the barber accidently cut his face.

“Sorry Mayor Jordan won’t happen again.” The barber apologizes.

“It better not or I’ll of I’ll fucking kill you!” Mayor Jordan threatens him.

There is then a knock on the door. Joran Jr walks in. “Father you have a visitor.”

“Well tell them I am busy! Can’t you see I am getting a fucking shave! “Mayor Jordan barks.

“We just need to have a little talk.” Father Isaac says appearing in the doorway. The bullet hole on his forehead is visible from when Alice shot him.

“What the fuck are you doing here?!” Jordan yells.

“Terry is a tough kill.” Said Father Isaac.

“If you haven’t killed him then why are you not out fucking looking for him?!” He yells glaring at the barber for cutting him again.

“Don’t worry I have a close eye on him. My men are always following him.” He says sitting on the edge of the bath tub. “I came here because I need something from you.”

“We already made a deal! I did my part now do your fucking job!” Mayor Jordan yells.

“Things have changed. I need weapons. Military weapons.” Father Isaac says.

“What makes you think I have that type of gear?” Jordan asks.

Father Isaac laughs,” Do you think I am a fucking idiot? I’ve seen your police force with military assault rifles, grenades, and claymores. Now you if you want terry dead give me what I want of do it your fucking self!”

“Jordan go and get what Father Isaac ask for.” Mayor Jordan says getting up from the chair whipping off some of the shaving cream with a towel.

“There will be one more thing I require.” Father Isaac says.

“What the fuck do you want know?” He says getting annoyed.

“The journey here has weakened me. I think you know what I want.” Father Isaac said.

Mayor Jordan looks at the barber who is gather his equipment. Jordan knows he will have to find another barber but he had heard too much. “Fine. But this the last thing you get from me!”

Father Isaac smiles and walks over to the barber, taking one of his razors. He stabs him in the stomach, pulling the knife up to his chest. He pulls the knife out and slices his throat. Father Isaac picks the body up and walks past Mayor Jordan, leaving a trail of blood. “Oh and if I don’t have my weapons within the hours, I will start killing anyone I see. Have a nice day.” He leaves the room.















                                       Chapter 12

A large male deer is standing by a snow covered tree. Only a handful of animals are still around. The animal population has slowly been coming back over the years but it’s mostly deer, rabid dogs, and some species of fish. BANG! A bullet hits the deer in the neck, blood spatters making the snow turn red. Alice is laying on the ground next to tree far enough away so the deer wouldn’t know she is there. She is looking into the scope of a rifle. Terry lying next to her.

“Great shot!” Terry says standing up.

“Well I did learn from the best.” Alice says also standing up. They start to walk to the deer.  “So, how long do you think it will take to get to LA? She asks.

“At this rate never.” Terry said. Alice laughs.

“I am serious. That detour in Ohio really hurt us.” Terry says examining the deer.

“Yeah but we need it. We were running low on food, and ammo. Plus we wouldn’t have found this rifle.” Said Alice.

“I know but having to walk the rest of the way to Indiana has really hurt us.” “At least we found another truck.” She said.

“Help me carry this back.” Terry said starting to pick up the deer.

“So, why exactly did the war start?” Alice asked struggling to carry both the rifle and deer.

“Well according to my dad, it started due to trade disagreements with the US, China and Russia. Though no one truly knows why.” Terry said helping Alice place the deer in the back of the truck.

“Think the world will ever go back to normal?” She asks.

“This is a normal world for you and I. Will it ever be like how my father grew up? No, I think it will always be life this.” Terry said.

Later Terry is driving the truck, Alice is sitting in the passenger seat looking out the window. Some of the snow is starting melt. As they are driving Terry looks in the mirror and notices a black car speeding towards them. As the car pass them, one of the tire pops and spins out of control. The car then flips over. Terry parks the truck near the car. One of the doors to the car opens, a women carrying a baby gets out of the car and slowly limps towards the woods.

Another car passes the truck and parks behind the flipped over car. Two men get out of the car, one of them is carrying a shotgun the other a crossbow. They start chase after the women and baby. The man with the crossbow aims a fires an arrow. The women then screams. The men walk towards the women.

“Are we going to help them?” Alice asks looking at Terry.

“No.” He said.

“But they’re going to kill them!” Alice tires to plea with him.

“This is about survival, we have to looks after ourselves!” Terry tells her.

Alice shakes her head, “I am going to let them die.” Alice then grabs the 9mm and runs out of the car.

“Shit!” Terrys yells, getting out of the truck and starts to chase after her.

The man with the shotgun is on top of the women, the baby is laying on the ground next to them. The women is screaming trying to fight him.

“Once we’re done with you, we’ll kill your baby and then eat you both.” The man says laughing.

“Get the fuck off of her!” Terry says aiming his gun at the man’s head.

The man get ups and looks at Terry. “We don’t have any business with you two. So why you don’t you just run along and leave us alone?”

Terry shoots the man in the knee. The man falls to the ground screaming in pain. The man with the crossbow aims the bow at Terry, Alice aims her gun at him.

“You shot my fucking knee! Motherfucker!” The man screams.

“Drop your fucking guns!” The man with the crows bow yells.

Terry laughs,” There are two of us. I don’t think you are in any position to be giving orders.”

The man fires the gun but it’s not loaded. “You pointed an empty gun at me?” Terry laughs and then shoots him in the head.

“You killed my fucking brother!” Terry walks over the man, Alive helps the women and her baby. “I can’t believe you killed him! We didn’t fucking do anything you!” The man screams.

Terry walks over the man and place hi foot on his knee. The man screams. “Your brother was a fucking idiot!” Terry said as he breaks the man hand.

They start to leave the woods. Terry can here the man yelling at them,” I am going to find you and when I do I am going to fucking kill you!  You hear me! I am going to fucking kill you!”

Terry opens the truck door and help the women and baby get in. “Aren’t we going to kill him?” Alice asks”

Terry shakes his head,” No, let the mutants kill him.”



© Copyright 2015 fobers95 (fobers95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2049388-The-Wasteland-Chapters-6-12