*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2052979-Embers-Flame
by Hailey
Rated: E · Draft · Fantasy · #2052979
Ember lives a normal life, well as n
Kidnapped By My New Neighbor
It always started the same embers of a dying flame slicing the night sky.A flaming bird rising from the ash, but tonight I saw something new in this birds talons a golden ring as bright as the bird it self, and...
"knock, knock" I heard at the door,"Ember wake up sweetie or we'll be late."
"Ugh, alright," I groaned as I rolled out of bed. looking at clock I knew she was right. I had less then 15 minutes to be ready or I would miss my ride. "Great," I muttered to myself as I changed as quickly as I could. I couldn't stand being rushed, I threw my hair in a ponytail as I rushed downstairs to grab something to eat before we left. Today was moving day, I would have been more excited if my family didn't move every other year. My mom was a recruiter so she had to travel around the world. She has never told me the type of people she recruited,And whenever I asked her she would act like she hadn't heard me.My mom I dashed out the door right as the truck pulled up to the door."How convenient," I thought to myself.
© Copyright 2015 Hailey (puppyface at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2052979-Embers-Flame