*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2056879-Illuminari
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Preface · Dark · #2056879
real basic outline to the story behind the midnight train
So, I sadly haven't had a chance to get back to this piece, but I don't want you to think that I've forgotten about you. The overarching story is a play on angels and demons. Like the normal tale, demons are cast down for choosing not to follow God's will. But rather than the traditional tale of them being evil for the sake of evil, it's a tale of perspective. The demons where cast down because they became outraged at the trap God had set for man: giving humanity free will and then punishing them for exercising it.

Demons in my story are actually on the side of humanity, while the angels and other agents of God are trying to subvert humanity.

The Bishop is trying to secure Marcus so that an angel can dispose of him. But what they don't know at the time is that Marcus belongs to a choir of demons called "Illuminari" which have the power to reveal the truth. Sadly it doesn't work on the indoctrinated, so agents of God aren't swayed into switching sides.
© Copyright 2015 Mattsama (mattsama at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2056879-Illuminari