*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2060958-Carl-Prices-Introduction
Rated: E · Fiction · Biographical · #2060958
Carl's Introduction
CARL PRICE’S INTRODUCTION

Hi. I’m Carl. I don’t know why I have to introduce myself, I thought you already knew me. That’s typical with your sort, that is. You never remember. Well. Here it is. I’m Carl Price, married to Caitlin. Yes, I know what you're thinking, she is one lucky girl. It’s true, I can’t argue with that, haha. So what do you want to know? I don’t really mind talking about myself. I am an interesting subject. So. Caitlin is my wife. We have been married since 2003, November. Don’t ask me the date, though. You appreciate, I am a man! Okay, background information. I have two older sisters, Debbie and Claire. They always looked out for me as a kid. I always thought it would be nice to have a brother, but he probably would have just stolen the limelight, if I had. If I’m honest with you, I was a little bit spoilt. I was the son my dad longed for, my mum’s little boy and my sisters’ kid brother. I had it pretty good, I suppose. At least, they all tell me I did. But it wasn’t that easy to live up to expectations.

I did well in school, not in things like English and French. I hated languages (actually, the teachers hated me). I loved Maths, though. Physics was cool as well. I got my A Levels and got into Uni in Bristol. That’s where I met my Caitlin. At Fresher’s Week. We dated all through uni and got married when we graduated. After that, I trained as an accountant, which is not as boring as it seems. And it pays really well! I’ve got myself a beautiful Audi A4, black, alloy wheels. And we bought a house in a really nice part of Bristol. We couldn’t be happier. Caitlin doesn’t have to work, she can concentrate on the house, and it suits us both fine. Life couldn’t be better really. I was promoted three years ago to Senior Accountant. Pay rise! Ka-Ching! I give Caitlin an allowance for housekeeping and it all works beautifully. I see my mates on Friday and Saturday nights, we have a few bevvies. It’s all good. Caitlin is happy in her beautiful home and I get away from the nagging wife for a few hours haha.

Well, that’s me. I told you I am interesting. Stay tuned for much, much more.
© Copyright 2015 Choconut ~ House Targaryen (purplesunday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2060958-Carl-Prices-Introduction