*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/206229-Encountering-Angel
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #206229
Ina... erotic fiction
She was laying on the bed, the sheet wrapped around her waist, her breasts bared to the air around her.

I walked in to wake her up and was transfixed by her red hair draped across the pillow. I walked over and touched her shoulder. "Ina, time to wake up."

She shook the sleepiness off and looked into my eyes; the dark green sheets were nearly the same color as her eyes. "Good morning," she said quietly.

The morning sun had just peeked totally over the horizon, so indeed, it was morning. I smiled at her, "Good morning."

She glanced down at herself and absent-mindedly threw the sheet over her body. "I sleep in the nude, I'm sorry."

"No bother..." I stammered slightly. "I usually sleep in the nude as well."

Ina was my new roommate. We were going to talk to the landlord this morning. He wasn't aware that I was getting a roommate and I felt he should know.

"Well, who should shower first?" She smiled up at me, a mischievous look in her eye.

"Um, I already showered, so you have next dibs."

"Oh darn, I thought I could just lounge around for a while and listen to the water run."

I wasn't sure what she was expecting for an answer, so I walked over to the window and looked out over the woods. I was glad I had rented this place, a bit away from the city and very secluded. I was surprised a girl like Ina could move in with me. She has a certain beauty to her.

All her clothes were still in the box, all her furniture had been moved in. But I could tell, she had nearly as eclectic a taste as mine.

The next thing I knew, I felt her arm wrap around my waist... I jumped a bit, and looked her in the eyes. "What?"

"Your waist, it's so perfect." She smiled at me, and I felt myself getting a little turned on. "Thanks." I didn't have anything intelligent to say.

She reached up, touched my lips, and I couldn't take it anymore. "Are you hitting on me?"

She nodded, and stepped away. "I thought you were... attracted to me." I saw some shyness, something I had not seen before.

I faced her, my sweats feeling all too inappropriate for the moment, considering she was standing there, totally nude. "I am... I just... I am."

"So what's stopping you?" A little more confidence appeared in her voice.

"Well, I've never actually..."

She finished my sentance, "Slept with a woman?"

I nodded. She walked over and placed her lips on mine, the soft velvet feeling practically enveloping me. I kissed her back, passionately.

She led my hands to her breasts, at the same time, reaching up my shirt to find my breasts trapped in a bra. I was getting ready for the day, not for something like this.

She smiled. "Why don't you get undressed? I'll help." She helped me take my sweatshirt off, then slipped her hand into my sweatpants. I moaned slightly and surprised myself. A man's hands feel so different against the skin. Her's were smooth, soft, and...

A finger slid into my pussy. That drove me right to the edge. She wiggled it a bit, I know I blushed. "You want to get these off?" She indicated the pants with her eyes.

I pulled off the sweatpants, and stood there, a bit dumbfounded by the situation. "Those look pretty," she said, pointing to the matching black panties and bra. I blushed.

Next thing I knew, she was pressed up against me. Her breasts against my body, her warm pussy hot to the touch. I felt it, cupped it with my hand, that was enough to make her moan slightly.

Her pussy was damp, nearly wet. One of my fingers went in, then two... She smiled, moaned and then whispered, "Why don't we move this to the bed?"

I pulled my fingers out of her velvety pussy, a bit slowly, and walked over to the bed. Her bed was comfortable as I slid into it. She was in it, next to me, pressing her body against mine. There's nothing more exquisite than a woman's breasts pressed against my body. I came to that conclusion at that very moment.

She kissed me again. Her tongue forced it's way into my mouth, and the kiss after that was divine. She unfastened my bra, removed it quickly, and began to caress my breasts gently. I grabbed her hand, and showed her that I wanted her to be a bit more rough with me. I don't know what possessed me, but the thought of her grabbing my breasts made me very hot and wet.

She kissed my stomach, causing a surge of energy to flow through my body. Instinctively, I raised my hips. She took that as the cue to plunge her tongue deep into my pussy. I could think of nothing better to do than scream and moan. Her name came out of my mouth, it sounded so beautiful.

Apparently, hearing her name drove her into a passionate flurry of tongueing and kissing my pussy. Each little kiss and each deep plunge of her tongue brought me closer to a sweet orgasm.

Her hands were wrapped around my breasts, her fingernails, painted, a contrast to the white of my breasts. That enough was an erotic enough scene to make me scream again. This time, it was accompanied by an intense, deep orgasm unlike any I had ever felt before. She licked at my pussy, then came back up my body, kissing me passionatly.

I could taste myself. The taste is so unique, I cannot describe it. Hers, however, was very sweet, which is something I found out very soon.

She rolled onto her back and asked, "Can I bring out my toys?" I nodded, not sure what to expect.

The next thing I saw was a brilliantly colored double ended dildo. I didn't see one end of it for very long, since she slid it right into her wet pussy.

"Deep throat it." I couldn't believe she said that. "You've had men. Deep throat it." It was a command. I wasn't used to that. I took the dildo into my mouth, and got as much of it in as I could. Then, I held onto it with my teeth and rocked it in and out of her. It had the desired effect. Before long, I could see her pussy constricting itself around the dildo. I released the dildo and gently nibbled her clit. Her hands came up and grabbed my hair pulling my face onto her pussy. I grabbed the dildo and pulled it out of her, and jabbed my tongue into her pussy.

Her taste was sweet. It was addictive. I was so amazed, I couldn't stop licking her pussy, sticking my tongue in every so often to drink her wonderful flavor. After a bit, she cupped my chin and asked me to stop. I looked in her eyes.

She pointed to the dildo. "Fuck me."

"What?"

"Fuck me." She grabbed the dildo and shoved it into my pussy. "Fuck me, hard."

It's an interesting feeling, the sliding of the dildo, the sweet feeling of pussy lips coming together. She begged me to fuck her harder and harder, and I did what I could. Before long, she was screaming my name, and I was screaming hers.

When we had come down from our orgasmic high, she pulled out the dildo. That still caused a reaction and she smiled at me. "We'll have to take it easy for a bit. I think you fucked me raw, sweetheart."

Next, she gently kissed me, pressing her body against mine. Before long, she got us into the position to press my pussy lips directly against hers. I was being forced towards another orgasm. When I told her this, she told me to stop. She laid me back, reached over into the basket from where she had pulled the last dildo, and pulled out a smaller vibrator.

She smiled, and then pushed it into me, quickly. It did what she wanted, apparently, because she smiled as I looked deep into her eyes and screamed a positive response. She leaned down and licked my pussy clean of the juices.

I orgasmed three more times that day. We missed the appointment with the landlord, although I called him. And Ina, she stayed my roommate for a long time. Maybe I'll tell you more about her later.

© Copyright 2001 SilverSphere (silversphere at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/206229-Encountering-Angel