*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2062890-Just-Visiting-Detention
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Contest Entry · #2062890
Haigic and Victian got Detention - because of Chani.

Just Visiting Detention


     “You shouldn’t have called me that,” said Haigic. “If I was a witch I would put a spell on you.”

     “I called you that because of the way you are acting,” said Vickian. Vickian and Haigic were both in Detention because of what happened between them during a Learning Break.

     “How long have we been friends? It’s been seventeen years hasn’t it? You should know me by now,” said Haigic.

     “The only reason why I said that was because you stole Chani from me,” said Vickian. “You shouldn’t have done that.”

     “I didn’t try to steal Chani,” said Haigic. “We were just talking. If you really need to know, we were planning your ‘Day of Birth’ party.”

     “You shouldn’t have told me that,” said Vickian. “Now I’m not going to be surprised.”

     “It was the only way to explain why me and Chani were spending so much time together,” said Haigic. “I didn’t want to tell you that.”

     “I’m going to check that out right now,” said Haigic. Haigic touched one finger to each side of her forehead – and closed her eyes.

     “You know the ‘Rules of Detention,’ said Stiva. No calling while in Detention.”

     “I know the rules,” said Haigic. “I’m sorry I disobeyed it. It won’t happen again. Please don’t add onto my Detention.”

     After thinking about it Stiva said, “I won’t this time. But if you do it again I will.”

     “Did you make contact with Chani before Stiva stopped you? She did tell you what we were talking about,” said Vickian.

     “Detention is up for today,” said Stiva. “You can leave now.”

     As Haigic and Vickian left Haigic thought to herself, “I did contact Chani. What is your greatest fear? It’s a spider isn’t it?”

    Vickian start screaming. “They are everywhere.”


The End?

© Copyright 2015 PureSciFi (spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2062890-Just-Visiting-Detention