*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2064379-Build-It-Yourself
Rated: GC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #2064379
Poorin re-reads last month's article he wrote for 'New Products Tested."

Build It Yourself


     “Where is my delivery. I should be getting my latest product to test today.” Poorin was a Tester. Each month he gets a new product to test, critique and then write a How-To Article on it. He had about two weeks to test it. And about four weeks to critique and write a How-To Article on it.

     Poorin looked over at what he got last month to test. It was the Ultimate Sex Doll. “I am going to enjoy experimenting with that product.” Poorin not only got to test those products he also got to keep them too. “Out of about a thousand products I have tested over the years I think I like this one the best.”

<<*<<*>>*>>

     “I wonder what’s in this.” Poorin looked on all sides of the large box in his living room. “There is usually paperwork attacked to it somewhere. That doesn’t happen very often. But it has happened a few other times. It’s probably on the inside again.”

     “I’m going to have to put in my article, and my critique, how big this box is. I don’t think I am going to like this product. No matter what it is.” Poorin opened the box. And his eyes practically popped out of their sockets when he saw what was in that box.

     Poorin took the contents out the box. And spread it all over the living room floor. He grouped them according to what part they were. “It feels so real. That’s a good point in their overall rating. I wonder what it’s made of.”

     After emptying that box Poorin found the paperwork. Within that paperwork was a description of what the product was. And what it did. “I don’t think I need to know what this product is or how to use it. It’s a lot better than the normal sex doll.”

<<*<<*>>*>>

     For the next couple of weeks Poorin tested that product a lot. Some of them he only tested a little. It all depends on what the product was. And how it needed to be tested. But he always tested the products as much or as little as he thought they needed to be tested. He might have tested that one a little bit more than the others though.

     There were actually two sex dolls. One was a female and one was male. “Do they expect me to test out both of them?” Each doll had enough body parts to build anyone they wanted to build. It could be tall or short as they wanted it to be. And they could be young or old. Pretty much any age they wanted it to be. “I’m going to have to be care when critiquing this product. And very careful when I do my article. I don’t want anyone to think I condone this ‘any age’ part of the product.”

<<*<<*>>*>>

The Ultimate Sex Doll

By Poorin Floric


     This product is very difficult for me to talk to you about. I usually use pictures of the product. Sometimes I use diagrams of the insides a product to show you how it works. And why it should do what it is supposed to do. But I can’t do that with this article. So this one won’t be as technical as they are with most of the products I test for ‘New Products Tested.’

     First of all, this product comes in a very big box. And it weighs about fifty pounds. Within that box there are body parts that come in different shapes and sizes to build any female, or male, person that you want. There are so many parts you can build them many different ways. In other words, you can have a different female, or male, every day of the week if you want.

     There are different types of hair-pieces for both male and female too. You can have your new friend with any color of hair you want them to have. And just like the body part you can have a different one for each day of the week.

     Now comes the hard part. At least it is for me. That’s because I don’t condone some of what I am about to tell you: Your new friend can be young or old, tall or short and any age you want her, or him, to be. Do you like small, not so small or large chest on females? They can be as small or as large as you want them to be. The same is pretty much the same for males too. Except it’s the length that is in question.

     Each friend you choose comes with all that is needed for your pleasure. But unlike the sex dolls out there today that claim to feel and look real, but are just plastic air holders, these aren’t. They are made with real skin, preserved in some technical way I don’t know of, that won’t go bad after a few days, months or years. Also they have moveable arms, legs and heads too. So they can be positioned any way you want them. Best if all you don’t have to blow them up each time you want to use them. They already come that way. Inside them there is a sponge foam that absorbs all the pleasure you can give them.

     I think best of all is the cost of the ‘Ultimate Sex doll.’ They are five hundred Units. That may sound like a lot. And it is. But for what you get in return it’s worth it.

<<*<<*>>*>>

     Poorin had just finished reading his latest article for ‘New Products Tested’ when his new product was delivered. He was a little disappointed with that month’s product to be tested. His face said it all when he opened another big plain box. “I should have explained how it is delivered in my article?”

     It was a new exercise equipment. “I like last month’s exercise equipment a whole lot better.”


The End?




© Copyright 2015 PureSciFi (spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2064379-Build-It-Yourself