*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2069576-My-Prayer-for-You
Rated: E · Other · Spiritual · #2069576
Praying for family, friends, our nation and others.
Counting my blessings this Christmas morning as I pray for the sick, the shut-in,-the hopeless, the motherless, those that are incarcerated, those that are hated and persecuted for being Christian or Jewish or Muslim or Buddhist or any other religion or faith under the sun.

I pray for a world where there are love and peace and freedom for all not just for those in certain places or countries or of a certain race, gender or color.

I pray for a day when Christmas is not just December 25 but 365 (366 when there is a leap year -- 2016), and it shows in our deeds and action.

I pray for a day when I don't stay up all night worrying about those that are sleeping out in the cold because they are homeless and without the basic needs of life.

I pray for a day when we as people will embrace each others differences as well as our similarities.

I pray for a day when there is real peace on earth and goodwill toward all men regardless where they find themselves in this life.

I pray for my Country, America, the only home I know.

I pray for Mr. President Barack Obama and his family as he seeks to lead our nation under some tough and trying times.

I pray for world peace now and in the future.

I pray for you and me as we enter this Christmas Day, December 25, 2015 -- a day we will never see again.

I pray that each of you in your way will pray for one another today and in the future for we all need many of the same things -- love, peace, hope, forgiveness, work, finances, family, friends, and a roof over our heads.

Peace and blessings always!

© Copyright 2015 G. B. Williams (mgmiles01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2069576-My-Prayer-for-You