*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2073355-Blood-Stains
Rated: GC · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #2073355
A short story about a young girl's life living with her father, a serial murder.
Red. Red was Saiko's favorite color, not because of it's strong presence or it's ability to catch your eye, but of the way it splattered on blue sheets. Blood, blood splattered on these blue sheets. The owner of the blood, her name usually long forgotten, often wiggled and screamed in pain when the first sight of red on blue appeared. The way her father brought down the knife, to make a nice, clean cut in his victim's flesh, was beautiful and elegant in it's own way. Saiko wasn't fond of the smell of the liquid, but the sight was heavenly and beautiful, and she always wished to see more. These women were turned into dolls for Saiko to play with, her father adding a strange substance to their skin and inwards, making it so they would not rot or decay. More red on blue, dripping from down the edge of the table to the ground, forming little puddles, which Saiko played in like the other children in her class played in puddles. Splish Splish Splash.

"Saiko, what did I say about playing in the blood? You will stain your clothes and getting such a stain out of your clothes is rather difficult." Saiko glared at her father and continued her fun, until she heard a loud scream come from the table. The young girl peered over the table, and stared into the woman's still green eyes, looking for her soul.

"Ch-child," the woman whispered with a raspy voice. "S-s-save me." her tan skin laced with cuts, and open wounds, not a sign of her former beauty.

"It's alright Missy, you will become my newest doll soon, and you and I will play, play together. Father said I can have you for my 7th birthday. You will enjoy your time with me, Missy oh yes you will. Death will save you soon, taking you with it, for an eternal life of fun with me." Saiko placed a small hand on the woman's forehead, and slid it down to her neck, and checking the pulse, and feeling nothing. "See Missy, I kept my promise to you. Tomorrow, you and I shaw have fun, lots of fun Missy." Saiko never enjoyed this part, when the voices of her father's victims were no longer audible, she felt alone. Sighing she stripped herself of the blue scrubs and stepped out of the room.

Saiko called blood splattered room the blue room, where the walls and floor were covered in blue cloth, and the air thick with the metallic smell. She threw off the cloth mask which covered her mouth and nose, which always helped keep the repugnant smell out of her system. Saiko stared out the window, and was blinded by the Tokyo lights, her eyes used to the dim lights of the inside of the apartment. "Another doll to play with," she whispered to no one at all. "I wonder how many it's been. It's been 8 months, and I've already lost count. 'Saiko you have failed yourself.' the young girl closed the curtains, humming a lullaby, the name forgotten, like many things in her life.

© Copyright 2016 My Little Happy (munchekin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2073355-Blood-Stains