*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2073408-Bad-Boys-Games
Rated: E · Short Story · Relationship · #2073408
bad boys ain't no good and good boys ain't no fun
I left school today feeling extremely happy and could not wait to reach home to text my boyfriend. Antonio and I been dating for two years now. Antonio is tall, has big brown eyes that every girl will died for, light skin and loves dressing in all black. When we first start to date, everybody would say that he was no good for me and that he cannot be trusted because of his pass relationships and the things he is known of doing. I never thought I would be with someone like him because I have never had the thought to be the type of girl that would fall for a bad boy and end up with my heart broken.

How did we meet? Randomly. It was my second year of university and he was in his last year. I met him in a small bar close to the university campus. As I was sitting by the bar, he came up to me and said,
“ A beautiful lady like you wouldn’t be here alone. Do you mind if I sit?”
He laid his hand on the chair next to me.
“Sure.”
I answered with a small smile.
We started to talk, have couple of drinks then we exchange numbers and called it a night.

We have been talking ever since that night. There hasn’t been a day when we haven’t talked. Eventually we both were in love and we spent lots of time together.

I shook my head to snap out of my flashback, took my phone, went to my whatsApp and found out he already texted me.
“Hey beautiful, get ready I’m coming to pick you up at 8 tonight?”
I smile of his sweetness and response excitedly,
“Sure, where are we going?”
“At one of my cousin birthday party.”
“Okay babe”
“I’ll see you at 8 baby”

I looked at the time on my phone and see I should start getting ready because I wanted to look my best tonight.
“Okay ill see you soon.”

With that I throw my phone on my bed and get in the shower. When I was done taken the shower, I decided I should let my long curly hair down. I got dressed and put on my red lipstick I was ready.
Antonio came right on time. On our way to the party, I noticed his phone was constantly ringing but instead of answering he texted back the number. At that moment, I did not ask any questions.

When we got there, I wished his cousin happy birthday and we chatted for a bit. In the middle of the conversation Antonio said,
“ I’ll be right back babe.”
I simply reply,
“Okay.”

It was about, half an hour later, I noticed he was not back as yet, so I decided to go look around for him.

I searched downstairs and he was no where to be found. I walked upstairs assuming he was probably talking to one of family members. I slightly knocked on one of the bedroom door and open it. There he was, on top of Brittany!! I stand there in shock and then ran downstairs.

I never thought I could have been so stupid. I decided to call my best friend to take me home. When she picked me up, I said nothing but thought of all the things that I was being warned and told about Antonio. I hated him at that point!!!!


© Copyright 2016 PrettyKitty (neemie07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2073408-Bad-Boys-Games