*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077812-Disaster-003
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Nish
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Crime/Gangster · #2077812
It can't be handled easily
He stood motionless. Startled by the bizarre of events that unfolded today. He put his hefty hands over his head and stumbled to ground. And everything went black.


It should have been brighter than actual but something made this lone little town to remain in darkness. Grey clouds. Yes the clouds remained still and gave glimpse of a heavy downpour.

Same time..... In North East corner of the town, a small shed that normally remained closed for most part of the year, now wide opened itself. The events that occurred there wasn't a usual ritual.

'Hey did Shan turned up there? ' a young female voice said in a tone that wasn't pleased, her anxiety covered her voice. May, college student, very pretty girl of 17 who decided that acting would be her career. So she applied for a theatre school and got a call letter to attend the selection process that was supposed to be held tomorrow.

But due to some reasons it had been postponed to next week. Not knowing this she had been preparing for her journey to Barlsled, a 450 mile travel from that isolated town and the interesting part is, there is only one way to exit and enter this strange town.

May seemed to worry a bit as her brother who was supposed to be there in home by the time. Tension got her and she couldn't handle it, she dialled to every known person but nothing positive turned up.

After few minutes a strange call came. The caller spoke gingerly and May just got terrified.

'You are done' and the caller finished his call..

On the way......
© Copyright 2016 Nish (rnishanth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077812-Disaster-003