*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2078048-Feeding-the-Kennel-Dog
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Adult · #2078048
Veterinary assistant has an interesting way of finding prey for her special dog
A work in progress.. Please bear with me

Contains vore: Dog/Human M/M, sexual themes: Male human/female human, Male dog/female human
Enjoy

Chapter 1
Get a dog man
-------------------
Jim wakes to the sound of glass and trash being dumped into a truck outside. He rolls his head around and presses his hand to his forehead as he begins to feel his headache. With a groan, he reaches for his phone on the nightstand beside him. He opens his eyes, squinting in the blinding light of the sun pouring through his bedroom windows, to look at his phone. *12:46PM* Another day wasted. Below the time, a message from one of his buddies: "just get a dog, man, you could use a friend. And chicks dig dogs." Jim groans and puts down his phone, remembering his drunken ravings of the previous night. He sighs and turns to his left, throwing his arm into the empty space on his queen sized bed. Its been months since Amy had left him yet, every time he opens his eyes it hurts the same all over again. He lies there a moment, wondering again why he even gets out of bed. He looks once more into the empty space hoping, praying that Amy would somehow reappear in his arms. He takes a deep breath, sits up, and swings his legs over the side of the bed. His bare foot knocks over another empty bottle of Jack. Jim wipes a tear from his eye before kicking the bottle again. It noisily rolls across the floor until it hits the opposite wall.

"Fuck," Jim says aloud. The four letters have described his life for the past 7 months. Every day, every step, every action, fuck. He was set to marry her, he loved her, but she loved someone else. She told him on the day of their wedding about how she had been sleeping with another man. Since then Jim had barely been able to function. His friends take him to bars, send him on dates, yet every girl reminds him of what he lost and every girl can't live up to Amy. Despite his depression, Jim still manages to wake up every day, surprising himself and even most of his friends. So today, as with every other day, he stands up, grabs his phone, and shuffles to the bathroom.

Jim sits on the pot, as he's still too tired to stand. He takes out his phone to flip through it while he wakes up. The message on the screen remains, "just get a dog, man..." Jim sighs again, maybe his friend is right, maybe he should. He unlocks his phone and searches for shelters nearby. He quickly finds a veterinary clinic and shelter just down the road that has dogs for adoption. Jim nods his head. "Ill do it," he thinks to himself. With a new sense of self worth and direction he stands up and pulls up his boxers. He walks to the mirror, continuing to nod, convincing himself that he is going to adopt a new dog and that will be the thing that finally fixes him. At least, thats what he hopes. He is tired of being sad all the time. He needs a purpose in his life.

Chapter 2
New Beginnings
--------------------

Jim slides into the drivers seat of his car. Its the same car he had when he met Amy, the same car that would usually cause him to slide deeper into depression but, today is a new day. He flips down the mirror and checks his hair. Looks acceptable. He flips it up, turns on the car and places at the clock on the dash. 2:30PM "We're doing this, we're getting a dog" he says aloud to know one in particular. He cracks a smile, the first one in a while. Traffic is light on this Monday afternoon. He arrives at the shelter quickly. He pulls around the side of the brown brick building and finds himself a parking space. He eyes the building. It almost looks like a prison to him. Brick walls with small, high windows. Around the back, he can see a large, caged in run for the dogs. Small a row of small doors presumably lead into cages, allowing dogs access to the run without ever being freed from their cage. At the far end of the run he can see an actual doorway, probably for the dogs on cages without outside walls. At the closer end, he can see two really big doggie doors. they look just like the other doggie doors but these two are much larger. Jim tries to imagine for a moment the enormity of the dogs that must be behind those last two doors. Must be some great danes or newfoundlands, something big. Then he begins to feel bad. Looking at the caged run, at their prison, now Jim wants to adopt not just to make himself feel better, but to free a dog from its cell. He turns off the car and opens the door.

Jim walks through the entrance of the building. Inside, it looks just like a doctors office. Plain furniture, white walls with terrible 'art' and photos of animals. A woman sits crosslegged in a chair reading a magazine. She looks at Jim over her glasses, then back at her magazine. Jim walks up to the counter where a young man wearing green scrubs is seated.

"Just a moment, sir" he says, as he finishes some paperwork. He puts the pen down on the document and looks up. "what can I do ya for?"

"Um, hi," Jim says a little awkwardly. "I, um, I guess Im here to adopt or something."

The man smiles, "Great! I've got some paperwork for you," He opens a drawer and pulls out some documents and a clipboard while he continues to talk. "So as you probably know, we are a veterinary hospital, but we have a shelter too. We have some rescues, but most of our animals had families and were just abandoned due to high medical costs or just plain uncaring on the part of their family." He makes a sort of aggravated face, obviously a little bitter about families just leaving their loving pets at the clinic. "The good thing about this, though, is almost all of our dogs are super friendly! They all just want to go home and be loved again, and we love to see it when they go to a good home. So if you could just fill these out, someone will be right with you to try to pair you with a dog."

Jim sits down across from the woman and her magazine. She looks up again and smiles at him this time before returning to her reading. Jim takes the pen off the clip on the board and begins filling out the info. Its just some standard stuff; who are you, whats your address, whats your income? Then theres a short questionnaire about types of animals he might be interested in. He is finishing up the last question and right on time...

"Hi, I see you're just about done there." Jim looks up and sees a young woman in pink scrubs standing in front of him. "My name is Lexi, Im here to pair you with one of our dogs." She holds out her hand to take the clipboard. Jim hands it to her and stands up. He immediately notices how short this girl is. Her head comes up to just about his chest, but thats alright, he thinks, she's pretty cute. "Follow me," Lexi says with a smile, showing off her cute dimples. She turns, and leads Jim towards an office area. Jim eyes her perfect, small frame so neatly outlined in her cute pink scrubs.

"Wow, I should come here more often," Jim chuckles to himself before his mind quickly turns back to Amy, making him a little more sullen, once again.

Lexi offers him a seat in front of a desk then closes the door. She walks around and sits across from him. She sits down and continues to look at the paperwork for a moment before looking back up at Jim and folding her hands on the desk. She quickly brushes a few strands of long, blonde hair out of her face and tucks them behind her tiny little ears. "So, you've never had a dog I see. Do you have any idea what kind you're looking for?"

"Well, Im not really sure. I am new to this."

"Okay," she starts making some notes on her forms "so how about we start here; what makes you want a dog all of a sudden?"

Jim thinks for a moment about Amy. His mind think back to all the good times they had together and how terrible it ended. His heart physically hurts just thinking about it. Amy can see the man's trouble in finding an answer.

"Things aren't going so well are they?" Jim looks up and sees her place down her clipboard with a genuine sympathetic look on her face.

"No." Jim thinks for a moment, pondering whether he should tell her about his past, about Amy. Screw it! He thinks, it doesn't matter. "My fiancé left me on our wedding day for another man." Jim glances away as a tear wells up in his eye. It hurts even more to say it to someone.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry" Lexi says softly. "Was this recent?"

Jim lies, "yeah, just a couple months." He doesn't want her knowing how down this has got him. "Its just a little depressing, I just feel like I need a purpose in my life."

"Oh! So you're on your own" Jim looks up as Lexi scribbles something down, slightly offended at her seemingly excited response. She sees him looking and quickly recovers. "I'm sorry, I just didn't think a guy like you would be, uh, single." She pauses, then smiles and brushes her hair.

Is she hitting on me?! Jim is taken aback. He now notices how stunningly beautiful she is. She's even more amazing than whats-her-face was. For a moment he can't even remember her name. His heart starts bounding. Maybe this is his new begging.

"Don't worry Jim, I think we can find you a purpose." She smiles, and makes some more marks on her paper.

They continue chatting for a bit about the animals. Jim is thoroughly convinced by the end of the conversation that she is into him. He hasn't had a girl come on to him in years. He's thrilled.

"So lets go take a look." She stands up from the desk and walks to another door to lead Jim into the kennel area. She holds the door open behind her and Jim walks through. His hand brushes hers as he grabs the door from her and she turns over her shoulder and smiles. Her smile is perfect. Soft, supple lips over perfectly white, perfectly straight teeth. And its now that Jim notices her eyes, as blue as the ocean, sparkling in the florescent light pouring in from the next room. They keep walking. Lexi leads Jim through the clinic area to another door. Barking can be heard on the other side. She opens the door and the room erupts into a fury of barking dogs. Jim walks in and peers down the row of kennels. Its a long hallway with concrete floor and tile walls. Each kennel is operated by a tile wall running up about 5 ft. then a cage the rest of the way to the ceiling. A wire gate with a latch holds each dog inside. Just as Jim suspected, all of the kennels on the outside wall have doors leading to the caged in dog run outside.

They begin walking and Lexi begins introducing him to different dogs. he can hardly hear what she's saying over the din of the other dogs, but he just enjoys watching her walk and talk. He shows him a few dogs, some small, some big, some in between. Jim expresses a little interest in a few dogs, but none of them really catch his eye. After a while, Lexi stops and comes closer to him. She places her small, soft hand on his shoulder.

Speaking loudly over the roar, "YOU KNOW, I THINK YOU MIGHT BE A CANDIDATE FOR MY FAVORITE RESIDENT! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT REALLY BIG DOGS."

Jim replies, "I THINK I COULD HANDLE ONE." Lexi smiles happily and takes his hand this time. Jim breaks into a big smile as she leads him by the hand down the row of kennels. She reaches another door, opens it and leads him inside. The door closes, sealing on its gaskets, bringing some much needed silence.

"This is my little work room." Lexi smiles and does a quick spin, arms outstretched, showing off her space. On the walls are shelves containing stacks upon stacks of towels. On the far wall, theres a bathtub and shower assembly fitted at about table height for easy bathing of the dogs. In the middle of the room is a big desk with a sink and filing cabinets below. And finally, on the wall to his left, are two very large kennels. Both stand about six feet wide and ten feet deep. Theyre set up the same was as the others with a tile wall dividing them, and a very large doggie door at the back. Attached to the door is a cable strung to the top of the cage, then to the front, for lifting the door without opening the wire door.

"So this is where I wash the dogs and do my paperwork. I usually don't take people in here for adoptions, but this is where I keep my favorite big doggie, and I wanted you to meet him." She places her clipboard on the table, face down. "I usually don't show him because I don't want him to go to just anyone, but I like you so I figured, why not see what you think." She walks to the farther of the two cages and Jim follows. He stops dead in his tracks when he sees the dog. Lying on the blanket in the back of the cage is a massive Mastiff lying on a blanket. It takes up the entire backside of the cage. Lexi goes up to the cage, wraps her fingers on the outside of the wire and calls out in her doggie voice. "Hi Maxie! Ive got a visitor for you, come say hi Maxie!" The dog lazily opens his eye. "Come on boy!" The dogs tail starts wagging but he is still too lazy to get up. So Lexi turns to Jim who is standing back away from the cage.

"So, Jim, this is Max. He's a brindle coated mastiff that was abandoned in his own house. He's big, but he is a really sweetie" She turns back to Max, "And a big lazy boy too." She laughs as Max finally begins to move. As he stands, his enormous size becomes more apparent.

"Oh my God," Jim exclaims, eyes wide open. "How big is he??"

"Well last time we weighed him, he was more than 350lbs and his height came in to about 4.5ft at the head." The dog walks up to the cage and sniffs at Lexi's small fingers before giving them a little lick. "Hi there boy! Hi! Who's a good lazy boy!" She reaches through and starts scratching at the massive dog's ears. At her height, she doesn't even have to bend down to great the dog.

"He looks a bit bigger than that." Jim notes the animals large, engorged belly. "I don't think i can go that big."

Lexi looks up from scratching at her dog. "Well, he does eat a lot.. he gets bloated sometimes." She stands up and walks over by Jim. The big dog watches her as she walks and gives a soft whimper since she stopped the scratches. "Listen, Jim, I know he's really big but he is a really sweet boy. He's well trained and he's easy to get along with."

"Well what is this guy's story?"

"He was found in an empty home. According to neighbors, a family was living there for a while, but they went ahead and left. Something must have happened because they all disappeared and just left most of their belongings behind. And this poor boy was left there to to starve. I don't know how a family could do that to their dog, its just horrible. Thats why I want a good guy like yourself to take him. I want someone who I know will love and take care of him and..." She smiles and looks up at Jim, shifting her weight a little, "I want a guy that I can visit so I can still see my Maxie." She moves in a little closer to Jim, turning, giving him a great view down her v-cut scrubs at her supple breasts. Theyre not huge, but they fit perfectly on her small frame, just the way Jim likes it.

"Is it the dog you want to see, or is it really me you want to see?" Jim asks, attempting to be smooth.

"I guess you'll have to find out" she smiles coyly

At that, Jim leans in a little. He finds Lexi leaning too moving up on to her tip toes. He closes his eyes. They lips touch. He kisses her, softly, sweetly, and holds it. He feels her arms reach around his back and pull him a little closer. They break their kiss. Jim's heart is bounding with joy, cheering inside of his chest. His mind is as far from Amy as it was before he had even met her now that he has kissed this beautiful little woman. He stares into her ocean blue eyes, and she stares back and smiles.

"Now about the dog." She breaks away playing with her pulled back hair. Jim runs his hand through his own hair. They both laugh.

"I don't even know if I want to get close to that cage." Jim motions towards the dog who is now pawing at the bottom of the cage, hoping to get out. "That wire looks pretty weak."

"Oh what if I hold him"

"Okay, I guess. Just don't let him eat me." He laughs. Lexi lets out a few awkward chuckles.

"Alright, stand back" she opens the cage, "move back buddy," Max steps back to allow Lexi in. His uncut tail wags back and forth excitedly. Lexi kneels down next to the dog and she is immediately attacked with kisses. She tries to hold Max back as his giant tongue washes over her cute face. "Oh Max, he-he, stop it boy!" He keeps licking. His large pink tongue slops onto Lexi's neck, below her chin, and drags up her face, covering it all in one fell swoop.

Jim watches her as the dog continues his assault. In between the massive licks, he can see Lexi's genuine smile. She obviously enjoy's kisses from her big dog. Jim finds himself enjoying watching her get kissed. Theres something about that big, powerful tongue dominating this beautiful girl, wiping all over her face, leaving trails of shiny saliva while she's trapped in this cage with that beast. Finally, she puts her forearm up in front of her face. Max licks it once before taking her arm into his mouth.

"No stop it, thats enough" She scolds the dog while her hand lays limp out one side of the dog's cavernous maw. "Okay, so he likes to kiss sometimes" Lexi turns to jim and giggles, "but he's gentle." She slides her arm back so her palm is inside the mouth and she wiggles her fingers to show how gentle this giant is. Max engulfs her hand for a moment and gently chews it before he lets her take it out. Lexi giggles and wipes the saliva on the dog. She pets him and runs her hand down to Max's engorged belly. There she pauses, looking at her hand as it rests on the dog's brown, white, and grey mixed coat. She presses her hand in a little. "Looks like you ate well, boy" she smiles. She shakes her head as if suddenly remembering that Jim is still here. "Okay, come say hi," She says as she turns back to Jim.

Jim places his palm against the cage and Max sniffs it. He gives his hand a small lick then rubs his head against the wires.

"Aw, see he likes you."

Jim doesn't scratch him right away so Max gets a little antsy, pawing at the cage again. Lexi sees this and changes her position. She sits down with her back against the wall and legs underneath her dog. "Okay, lay down boy, lay down." The dog listens immediately and lays himself down across Lexi's lap. His eyes still follow Jim and Lexi begins scratching the big dogs head. "Good boy, now come on Jimmy," she says playfully.

Jim reaches through the wires and begins petting the mastiff. As he pets the dog, he looks over the massive form. The dog is huge. Is belly is gigantic. He doesn't think he could even fit his arms around the dog if he tried. "Okay, so he is sweet, and I do like him, but I still don't know if I could handle him." Jim expresses his concern to Lexi.

"I promise you, he won't be much for you to handle. You have absolutely nothing to worry about." "How about we take him out and you'll see. Ill leash him though"

"Okay" Jim steps back. Lexi tries to stand so Max quickly gets up to allow her up. She opens the cage and slips out, closing it behind her. She then grabs a leash off the wall.

"You ready? Just be friendly." She tells jim before opening the cage. She holds the loop open at the entrance of the cage and Max obediently slips his head through. Once she tightens it, she opens the cage the rest of the way. Max ambles out, not moving quick, but obviously excited to meet a new person. He immediately walks over to Jim, lowers his head, and licks at Jims hands. "Go on, pet him."

Jim begins patting the dog, and the dog walks in front of him and leans against him so Jim can scratch his back.

"See, I told you he's nice" Lexi leans up and kisses Jim on the cheek. Max sees this and also wants some of the action. He turns and lifts his head towards Jim's. On all four legs, the dog still comes up to just above his abdomen. This dog is literally gigantic. "Go on, he wants a kiss."

Jim leans his head lower and lets the dog give him a couple kisses. The huge tongue slips out of the dogs maw and slops onto the side of his face, sliding up with a distinctive slurp. Jim smiles and laughs, enjoying the feeling of the warm, rough tongue. "Okay, you're right, I kind of like him"

Lexi watched intently as her large dog lapped on Jims face. She leaned down and patted the dogs back and engorged belly as she watched him lick and lick. Finally she says "aright, let's take him out." Max already starts leading the way to the door, eager to get outside. Jim follows, watching Lexi get pulled by the massive dog.

When they reach the door, Jim offers, "here, let me take him." Lexi hands him the leash then opens the door. Maxi presses onward tugging at Jim's arm. "Heel boy!" And to his surprise, Max listens. He stops and looks back at Jim, waiting to walk next to him.

"See," Lexi explains, " I told you he is a good boy!"

The three begin walking along the caged dog run behind the building, towards a small grassy area. Lexi's soft hand finds Jims as they walk. She leans up again and gives him a peck on the cheek, then keeps walking. They chat a little more about the dog, and how Jim could take care of him as they let Max search through the grassy area. Finally he stops, he found a place to relieve himself.

Jim notices Lexi's attention turns to her giant dog as he begins to dedicate. He finds it odd. She watches intently as a log of shit is squeezed out through Max's tight hole. Jim feels Lexi squeeze his hand ever so lightly and eyes her biting her lip as she watches the remains of the dog's last meal being passed onto the grass. Jim doesn't think much of it and he continues talking. When the dog is finished, he returns to the two humans. Lexi bends down and let's her dog give her some more sloppy kisses before they start walking back inside.

"I don't know," Jim turns to Lexi after Max is returned to his kennel, "I like him and all, but he is a big dog."

"How about you take some time to think about it then come back and spend some more time with him." Lexi moves in closer and runs her fingers up Jim's shoulder. "I'll be here by myself on Sunday." She smiles. Jim heart skips a beat. He might not be sure about such a massive dog but he is sure about this girl. Lexi directs Jim to come by anytime Sunday and just knock on the side door. Jim agrees that he will and Lexi walks him out. Before they reach the main waiting area, she stops him and kisses him on the lips once more, sealing their deal.

Days move by slowly but Jim finds himself being a much happier person. Sure he just met this girl but this could be it. This could be his turn around, this could be when he finds his purpose again. He wakes early Sunday excited for the day to come but he remains calm and collected, trying to ensure he doesn't show up at the vet before Lexi does or else he would look too eager.

*10:30AM* He's waited long enough. Jim is dressed, ready, and excited to see Lexi again. He puts on a decent cologne and psychs himself up for this on the drive. He arrives right around 11AM. Pulling around the building Jim spots Max out in the dog run. He pulls up and parks in a spot near the end of the long cage. He steps out of the car to find a very excited Max waiting by the fence for a greeting. Jim offers his hand to the large black nose protruding through the chain link. A sniff, and lick, and you're friends. The huge dog turns himself sideways and leans against the fence so Jim can scratch him. Jim obliges, he's beginning to realize this 4.5ft tall, 6ft long dog is just one big puppy and fortunately, he's well behaved. A sliding sound catches his attention and he turns to see his kennel door leading from the run to his cage is back open. "Come Max," a sweet, familiar voice calls from inside. The huge dog immediately ignores Jim and runs for kennel with his mouth agape and tongue flopping. The dog disappears into the dark doorway and the door slides shut. Jim chuckles and walks around to the side door nearest to Lexi's office area. He tries the door and it's unlocked, he steps inside.

"Oh good boy, Max," Jim heads Lexi inside talking to the dog. From the mud room he can hear the dog sloppily lapping up presumably water.

'Well that's going to be annoying,' Jim thinks to himself, "Hey Lex!" Jim walks around the corner to see Lexi standing in Max's cage. She's got her tight pink scrubs on again and she has her hair pulled back into a loose ponytail. 'Perfect,' Jim smiles.

"You were supposed to knock," Lexi scolds him right off the bat as she steps out of the kennel, using a free hand to swipe her scrub pants clean. She closes the kennel gate and turns, adjusting her scrub shirt and pants again. "I was just thinking about you actually," she smiles, "I was just about to feed my boy."

"Well perfect, I'm glad I'm here then."

The two lovers meet at the island counter in the middle of the room. Lexi leans in close to Jim, then pulls back as Jim is leaning for the kiss. "So you ready to adopt?" Lexi slides over some paper work with everything filled out for Jim to take Max home.

"You're not nice," Jim leans in and plants a kiss on Lexi's cheek anyway. They both laugh. "You're going to have to convince me," Jim says, trying to be slick.

"Well I'm gonna bet by the end of the day, someone is going to go home with someone in this room." She winks. Jim's heart jumps just as high as his cock as she says that. He's in! "Let's get to work! I'll teach you how to handle him." She walks back to Max's cage. Max stands at attention, tail still wagging, drooling maw still open. "Go on and say hi."

Jim reaches through the wire and scratches Max. Max licks Jims arm as he scratches. "Aw where's his rag?" Jim pulls back his arm which now has thick strands of saliva stuck to it.

"I'll wipe it." Lexi grabs a multicolored rag that she always wipes the dog's jowls with. "But he's gonna be your dog, you need to get used to the drool. Give him a kiss first." Lexi laughs, holding the rag behind her.

"Ugh really?"

"Yes... Please?"

Jim can't turn down her smile. He kneels down and puts his face near Max's. "Kisses" he calls and then pulls away as the huge saliva laden tongue flys at his face.

Lexi kneels down next to him, one hand on his knee, the other on the back of his head. "Real kisses," she jokes, holding Jims head for the dog to kiss. The dog slurps Jim's face a few times, but it feels like an eternity that she has her hands on him just watching him get licked.

"Okay, okay," Jim laughs heartily.

"You used to it?"

"Yes, yes!" This whole thing was weird but he does actually find himself enjoying the kisses. There's something comforting about the huge tongue.

"Alright." Lexi wipes Jim's face with the rag. "Move." She reaches across the kennel and pulls the rope to open Max's doggy door. It locks open. She then opens the cage, gives Jim the rag and tells him to wipe Max's drooling jowls.

Jim thinks he's learning valuable care taking skills for this dog. Wiping his drool will probably be a full time job so he takes the opportunity to learn by doing.

"Okay now tell him 'go out'"

"Go out," Jim commands, pointing at the doggy door. The dog turns and goes out the doggy door. Jim is proud that he managed to command the beast of a dog. It feels good to be in charge. It feels good to have something to do for once. "So what next?"

He turns around to see Lexi has walked into the kennel and is closing the door behind her. She reaches her slender hand through the tighter wires near the latch and slides it, securing the kennel from the outside. Jim is standing in astonishment. His cock jumps at the sound of the latch being shut. She turns around, standing inches from him, looking up into his dark eyes, she had let her hair down and now it perfectly framed her slender face. In the 5'x8' kennel there is room to move away, but neither one does.

Lexi reaches out with both hands, gently touching Jim's shirt. "He's my boy," she whispers, "you think you can handle him?"

Jim leans into her tugging hands. His confidence is flying back. He throws one arm over her should and presses his hand against the gate, the other hand wraps around her lower back. He nods.

"Where a lot to handle," she whispers, their lips almost touching.

"I can manage," Jim dives in for the kiss. Their lips lock. A passionate, deep kiss. Lexi wraps her arms around the man and runs her hands up his toned back. She pulls his chest into hers. She feels his growing manhood through his jeans against her thin pink scrubs. She grinds against him.

The excited man pushes the petite veterinary assistant up against the wire kennel door, heaving her upward so his hardness can rub between her legs. They kiss and bite each other's lips. She grinds down, shuddering against his hardness. He bites her neck and runs his tongue from the base of her neck up to her ear. She quivers at the feel of his tongue and sends a hand down to his midsection. Jim makes space allowing the small hand to feel him. "Oh yeah." She smiles, obviously liking what she fees. She fumbles for his zipper, then for his button.

Pleasure fires through Jims body as no one has touched him like that since Amy. He feels precum leaking as her hand strokes him through his thin boxers. She pushes him off and slides her hands down his chest and down his legs, pulling at his boxers. Jim quickly lifts her scrub shirt but she grabs it. Leaning close again she whispers, "do you think you earned it?"

"Take it off babe," he kisses her and lifts again, finally pulling her shirt over her head. She returns he favor and presses her hands into his exposed pecs. She's gorgeous. The perfect shape, toned abs, perfectly sized breasts covered by a dainty black lace bra. Jim reaches around to losses her bra but she pushes back.

"Ah, ah, ah," she pins her bra strap against the door, "I'm a one man girl, you've gotta work harder than that." She smiles.

Jim smiles, confused, but happy.

"You're supposed to be learning." She kisses his neck.

"I'm learning about you," he cranes upward to let her mouth explore.

"I meant the dog," she says between bites. "Show me you can command him through distractions." She wriggles her chest.

"Max!" Jim calls out.

Lexi responds running her hands down Jim's chest, hooking his boxers in her fingers and dragging them down with his pants. She trails her nose behind, breathing out gently as her mouth passes dangerously close to your bobbing member. He can feel the warmth of her breath. He's distracted and runs a hand down to her sex. She grabs his wrist. "I don't think you're in charge, where's my boy?"

Jim shakes his head and clears his throat. "Max! *whistle* Come here boy!" His sentence is cut short as Lexi swings him around so his back is to the kennel gate.

"You really think you're in charge?"

"YeESS!" He yelps as Lexi's soft hand wraps around his now throbbing cock. She guides him between her legs and she rides back and forth letting him feel the warmth of her wet sex through the thin material.

She stands, one leg up against the man grinding his cock between her spread legs. She moans softly into his ear, enjoying he size and feel of him against her. She jumps with slight surprise when something bumps her rear end then quivers as she feels a warm wetness reaches forward between her legs, catching her hand and Jim's cock in its long swipe. She moans, feeing the tongue draw across her and Jims cock garden in her hand at the touch of the tongue. She moves over slightly, encouraging the dog to come around the side to get in between the two.

Max comes around and begins eagerly licking at the treat in his master's hand. Jim's eyes shoot up and he lets out a moan before looking down to see what is going on. "Oh jeez!" He pulls away seeing the dog's giant mouth near his manhood. He doesn't move far as Lexi continues to pump his cock and the dog continues to wrap his tongue around both her hand and his throbbing penis. "But the.." Jim stammers, unable to concentrate or form a sentence. Lexi pulls down her pants then him close, rubbing his cock against her clit through her thin panties. The dog continues to lick, slobbering both Jim's cock and Lexi's already damp panties.

"You like it don't you"

“Y-ess, ohhh, yes,” Jim stutters. He leans in to kiss her but she pulls back.

“Beg for it.”

“Please”

“what do you want?” She angles his cock down towards the hungry dog, prompting him to open his mouth, taking both Lexi’s hand and Jim’s throbbing cock into his mouth. The dog slops his tongue around his treat and his master’s hand as she continues to stroke him. She grinds her chest against his.

“Oh God, please finish me”

“Do you want him to eat it baby?” She whispers into his ear, then bits it gently as she awaits his answer.

“Ya… ya.. yes” Jim is stammering still. He is so close to climax he doesn’t want the feeling to stop. He is in love with the feeling of Lexi jerking him into this dog. He finds himself falling in love with Lexi. He just wants more.

“Kneel,” Lexi pushes on Jim’s shoulders, prompting him to drop to his knees. Her hand comes off his cock and out of the dog’s maw as he drops. Its completely soaked and dripping in dog drool. She takes a moment to rub her warm drool soaked fingers in her dripping pussy.

Max follows his treat and continues lapping, nipping, and sucking on Jim’s rod as it now bounces around freely. Jim, now on his knees, begins scratching Max’s head with one hand and with the other, grabs Lexi’s tight ass and eagerly pulls her forward so he can lick at her snatch through her soaked panties. She jumps then moans at the feeling of this man’s tongue on her. For a moment she pauses, wanting to give him the access he desires, but she shakes her head and pushes him back. “No babe, this is about you right now.” She kneels beside her victim and grasps his cock once more. Jim closes his eyes and leans his head back against the cage. “Go ahead boy, eat him,” she smiles devilishly.

Jim inhales deeply, preparing for his genitals to be encased in a dog’s massive mouth “Oh baby, I love you.” The words slide out of his mouth softly just before a giant tongue stretches over his face. He sputters for a moment and opens his eyes in time to see a massive yawn from max. Just inches from his face he watches as teeth part, revealing a cavernous, welcoming maw drawing closer to his face. Before he can react, he finds his head pinned inside. His face pressed into the massive tongue.

Lexi pauses, taking in his last words. She almost felt something for him. She ran her soft hand down his toned back, for a moment almost considering to spare her victim. But that wouldn't be right. Both her and Jim belong to Max. It wouldn't be right to take him away from the dog.

It takes Jim a few moments to realize what is going on. He opens his eyes to darkness. He feels the rough tongue slathering his face and the hard palate and teeth squeezing in from what feels like all sides. Audible schlucks and pops fill his ears as Max begins to swallow. Jim begins to pull away but Max presses on, sliding Jim’s shoulder’s into the impossibly wide mouth. Its at this moment that Jim realizes he is being open. He struggles and calls out, “Lexi! Lexi, help me!” He can feel her hand on his lower back but she does nothing. He swings his arms wildly and pushes against the dog. But Max reacts forcefully, slamming his prey into the cage wall and taking another swallow.

Lexi traces her hands along her lover, almost wishing she wouldnt have sacrificed him to her dog. But Max needs to feed, and she loves Max more than she thinks she might love Jim. Despite her conflicting feelings, she becomes aroused at the sight of the animal dominating the poor man. She helps out, grabbing both his hands and holding them firmly behind his lower back.

Jim finds his upper arms pinned within the dog’s mouth. He continues to beg for mercy as tears stream down his face. He’s trapped, he’s caught, and he cant believe that Lexi would have tricked him. He tries to kick to no avail. He wants to get out, he wants to get back at the girl. He just cannot believe that his life has gone from bad to worse, having been dumped by the love of his life, tricked by some kennel worker, and now eaten by her dog. He sobs down the muscular throat that is pulling him deeper into the dog. Once his upper arms are fully trapped within the warm cheeks of the massive mastiff, Lexi lets go. He then feels her patting the dog. He can feel her hands through the thick skin of Max’s neck as she rubs the dog. Over his sobs and the gurgling of the canine, he hears her talking.

“Good boy Max, good boy! How is he? Is he good?”


© Copyright 2016 eaten alive (lovesdogs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2078048-Feeding-the-Kennel-Dog