*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2103711-A-Horse-Named-Sky
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2103711
First in a new series of horse vore. Contains F/F Horse-human vore and seductive themes.
A Horse Named Sky

Liz is a country girl at heart. Tall, dirty blonde, rocking jean booty shorts and cowboy boots kind of girl. She sticks out like a sore thumb walking around the northern suburbs of Chicago, but she fits in just perfectly at the Horseback riding complex she works at, The Grove. Her love affair with horses started young but what brought the 22 year old to work here was it was the only way she could actually own a horse. When she got the job, she asked if she could keep a horse there without charge. Fortunately, the forest preserve was happy to allow this so long as Liz remained employed. Thrilled, she began working hard, topped off her savings and finally purchased a foal of her own to raise. She named her horse Skyla, or Sky for short. That was four years ago. Now she’s practically running the Grove and Sky is getting big. Most horses reach their height by age 4 but Sky is a big girl. Their vet thinks she’ll keep growing until she’s 8 and maybe even more after that. She’s already a little larger than your average horse, standing 6.5 feet at the shoulder. Sky is a bit strange too, and she eats a ton, but Liz still loves her just as much.

Sky isn’t the only horse Liz is in charge of at this riding complex. In fact, there are 20 others. To help out with all the work, The Grove offers volunteers the opportunity to learn to ride in exchange for work. This brings a steady stream of horse loving high schoolers and college students to work. Today, Liz is in the process of interviewing candidates for volunteer positions. Up next is Abby, a local high school senior. Liz is waiting in her office for the candidates to swing by and looks up when theres a knock on the open door. She looks up to see a young, brown haired girl dressed in a flannel, jeans, and boots. She looks like she’s ready for the job, only downfall is she only looks about 5’4” even with the boots on.

“Are you Abby? Come on in, I’m Liz.”

“Its good to meet you,” the young girl eagerly smiles.

After some introduction, Liz gets to learn a little about Abby. Most of her questions focus on Abby’s size and potential inability to do the physical labor necessary for the job. Abby realizes how bad the interview is going and begins to plead more or less. She explains how she is trying to volunteer here because she wants to stay away from home. Her divorced parents hardly seem to care about her and she wants to find something to keep her out of the house.

Liz is hesitant to consider this girl, despite the sob story, but another idea creeps into her head. Her beloved Sky is a strange mare. She eats everything, literally. It started out when she was younger. Sky would always play with another worker’s Great Dane out in the fields. One day, Liz was walking out to bring in Sky who was busy running around the field. She saw that the Dane had caught himself a mouse and was busy eating into it and Skyla was in the field trying to do the same. Before Liz could stop her, she saw the mare raise it’s head triumphantly, dangling a terrified mouse from her teeth. Liz didn’t think the horse would know what to do with it but, following the lead of her canine friend, she tossed the mouse upward, opened her maw, and closed it around the flailing mouse with a snap. Liz ran over to the horse, yelling for her to stop. But it was too late for the mouse who was busy being crushed by the horse’s long esophagus.

Since that day, Sky continued to eat living things. She became a predatory horse. The Grove’s vet just laughed it off, saying horses don’t eat meat, but Liz knew otherwise. Things became interesting as Sky grew. She began catching bigger and bigger animals. Sky went through phases, preying on different unsuspecting animals as she grew bigger and bigger. One day, Liz saw a bird’s wing sticking out of her horse’s maw. The poor bird was caught in the feed trough and was now mashed and mangled in the horses teeth. Months later, she caught her horse swallowing a squirrel. Then a raccoon. The prey items kept getting larger and larger until just recently, Liz caught Sky swallowing an 80lbs golden retriever. She couldn’t believer her eyes. Small prey was one thing, but this was ridiculous. Some sick part of her enjoyed watching the dog go down though. Sky didn’t chew the larger animal. Her dull teeth hand little affect on the squirming dog. For hours after she could feel the thing moving within her beloved horse as its life was drained out. It didn’t take her long to begin looking up vore on the internet and began becoming sexually aroused at the idea.

So sitting here in her office is a girl who Liz judges to be 115lbs at the most. She’s perfect, petite, cute face, and bad family life. Liz figures no one will miss her. She shakes her head. She shouldnt do that to another person! She hems and haws, but Abby’s incessant pleading does her in. Liz convinces herself that she’s not going to accept Abby as a volunteer for a science experiment. Instead she tells herself she’s doing this for Abby so that Abby can have a better life outside the home.

—Acceptance—

Fully convinced that she’s doing this for the eager volunteer and not her personal desires, Liz accepts Abby. Weeks go by and Abby is doing alright. She has been trained well and spends most of placing feed in stalls while the horses are out and grooming the smaller horses. Abby’s avoidance of her own house keeps her at the complex late into the afternoon and evening sometimes, far beyond when the other volunteers left. Her late ours makes her a valuable asset to Liz in helping out with the later evening chores.

Liz approaches Abby about doing work in the corral building and bringing in the horses and such but Abby is hesitant.

“I’d love to help Lizzy, but i don’t know, the big horses kind of scare me a little.”

“Scare you?” Liz chuckles, “how so?”

“Well, I’m small, theyre big, what if they don’t listen? What if I get stepped on or kicked?”

“Oh that won’t happen. Theyre sweet. How about I introduce you to a couple and see what you think?”

“I guess,” Abby timidly replies, “But only if you’re right here the whole time.”

The next Monday afternoon, when the center is closed to visitors, Abby comes over from school ready to meet some of the bigger horses. Liz brings Abby out to the corral.

“So I went ahead and had the morning volunteers put everyone in their stalls except for Skyla.”

“Skyla? You mean Sky? Your horse? No!” She stops in her tracks, “thats the biggest one!”

“I know, but she’s also the sweetest one, trust me. And if you can handle a horse as big as sky, don’t you think you can handle any of our horses?”

Abby agrees and the two continue walking down the gravel path to the corral building. Liz opens the gate and walks inside but Abby stays back, scared to enter. Liz walks to sky, puts a halter on, and leads her to the fence. Abby backs up as the towering horse walks up to the short fence. Her eyes are wide.

“Its okay, haha, she’s not going to hurt you. Say hi, Sky,” she pulls sky in the direction of Abby.

Sky leans over the fence effortlessly and sniffs at the young girl. Abby cautiously offers her hand to the horse to smell. Sky nods her head then nuzzles the hand and Abby scratches her nose in return.

“See, you’ll be okay Abs, come in.”

Abby cautiously approaches the gate and Sky rotates her head, following the short girl all the way around. Abby nervously opens the gate and steps inside while Liz continues to hold the horse back. Sky quickly sizes Abby up, sniffing her from head to toe before nuzzling the girl’s neck.

“Okay, okay,” Abby chuckles, “She is pretty sweet.” Abby doesn’t even come up to the shoulder of the gentle giant but she’s becoming a bit more relaxed. “Ewwww,” she pulls back and laughs again as she feels the heavy, warm tongue of the horse swipe across the side of her head.

“Oh she’ll do that sometimes, she’s a lover,” Liz laughs. They spend some time in the corral with the horse and pretty soon Abby is leading Sky all by herself. Liz had since buried the thoughts of Abby being eaten by the horse but seeing the young girl get kissed by the horse is bringing it all back. But she doesn’t want to force anything. If Sky wants to eat, she will eat. For now, Liz figures shell just let the girl work.

—Meeting Ben—

Weeks go by and Abby is doing things all by herself now and coming in even more often. Since she is pretty much the only volunteer who ever stays late on Sundays, she’s been tasked with ensuring the horses’ salt blocks are placed in the corral building each week. One warm Sunday evening, once all the visitors have left for the day, Abby grabs a salt block and heads out to the corral building. Oddly enough, as she approaches, she only sees a few horses milling around in the corral. The rest she figures must be hanging out in the corral building. As she comes down the path leading to the big door, she starts calling out.

“So what kind of party are we having in here boy’s and girls?” She rounds the corner into the building and is surprised to see a boy backing away from the gate. “Oh, hi! I didn’t think anyone was still here!” The boy only glances to the side and turns back. He doesn’t turn around yet. Abby notices three horses at the gate are very interested in the boy. A big male horse is leaning over the fence towards the boy while two other mares are reaching through the fence. One of which is lazily licking at the rolled steel bars. “I see you made a few friends here,” Abby says, trying to make conversation.

Finally the boy turns around “Yeah, I was just spending some time with them. Its so calming, you know, to be by the horses.”

“yeah, thats why I volunteer here…” she trails off, eyeing is unkempt appearance with some skepticism. She looks him up and down. He’s kinda cute, dark brown haired boy, tall, looks well toned, but she thinks he’s kind of weird he’s hanging out so late in the corral building, out of sight of the stables. After a moment or two of awkward silence, “so, I’ve got to get in there,” says Abby, pointing to the gate the boy is standing in front of.

“Oh, oh, Im sorry.” He steps out of the way.

Abby shoos the boy’s friendly horses away from the gate and opens it up. She walks through and latches it behind her before carrying the big salt block to the mount on the wall. The boy goes back to the fence and calls the horses back to him. Abby notices the boy opens his hand for the one mare who immediately begins licking his hand. He leaves his hand there and lets her lick him.

“You feeding my horses treats over there?” Abby comments as she places the salt block down and gets ready to remove the old one.

“Oh, no, ha, she’s just friendly I guess,” the boy replies nervously.

“Yeah, she gets that way. That is Marbles. She’s a sweetie,” Abby places the old block on the ground and lifts up the new block.

The boy is watching the young girl replace the salt block when he notices the biggest horse in the corral coming over. Other smaller horses move out of the massive mare’s way as she walks in. He considers warning the small girl but hesitates. The horse comes up right behind her, towering over her small frame. He watches as the horse blows air through her nose onto the back of the girl’s neck.

“Sky…” she says, still trying to slide the big salt block into the mount.

Sky doesn’t waste another moment. Her massive tongue presses into the girl’s nape. She looks up suddenly, jumping from the weird feeling. Then the horse steps forward and begins licking the side of her face from behind. She tilts her head for a moment and lets the huge tongue run up her neck and the side of her face with a loud slurp right in her ear.

“Sky! Haha, stop that! Im trying to-“ she’s cut off as the hot tongue reaches around her face covering her mouth for a moment. “EW!” she sputters the saliva from her mouth.

The boy watches intently as the horse bathes the small girl in her saliva. He feels himself getting harder. He jumps when he feels the big tongue of another horse press into his growing bulge through the fence.

Abby spins around and pushes away her mare. “Will you stop that you brat?!”

“Looks like you made a friend too, huh?” The boy finally comments.

“Oh, yeah, this is Skyla, she is extremely friendly.”

“She’s so much bigger than you, id be afraid she might eat you.” The boy chuckles awkwardly, feeling his cock jump at the idea.

“Oh,” she chuckles oddly, “lets hope that doesn’t happen.” Skyla pushes forward and licks the girls face from her neck to her forehead. “I know, I know, you want your salt.”

“My name is Ben,” the boy calls to her as she turns back around to finish strapping the salt block into the wooden mount.

“Oh, great…. Im Abby.” Sky begins licking the girl’s arm. “Stop! Thats disgusting!.” She wipes the heavy saliva off of her arm. Sky lifts her head, towering above the girl, and rests her nose on the girls head. From Abby’s view, the horse looks even bigger. Her mouth is as wide as the girl’s head.

She walks back towards the fence, leaving Sky to lick at the salt. She shoos the horses away from Ben then walks through the gate. “Well it was nice meeting you, have a good day Ben.”

“Thanks, you too.”

Ben stays in the corral building as Abby walks out. Ben is an odd boy. At a young age he became interested in vore and very quickly progressed into beastiality. His new thing is hanging out with horses. Today he’s brought a pocket full of peppermints and has been tempting horses to lick him. Fortunately for ben, this Marbles horse that he has been playing with all day, has turned out to be quite the licker. As soon as he’s sure Abby is gone, he unzips his pants and grabs a peppermint. Marbles reaches through the fence and he feeds her the mint. She chews the mint up before returning to lick at the hand that feeds her. In its place, the mare finds the boy’s cock, which she eagerly laps at.

Ben shivers as the mare’s giant hot tongue drags over his dick. He imagines that cute girl being eaten by her horse. He wants to see her squirming inside of the mare’s maw. Ben is careful to not let the horse take him into her mouth though. But he loses all control when a male horse comes in looking for a treat and begins licking him as well. He scratches the horse’s heads as they pleasure him. His dick is bouncing around inside the fence being massaged between the two, hot, smooth tongues when he begins to spurt. Both horses lap up his seed.

Abby gets back to the stable office and talks to Liz. She tells Liz theres some weird boy hanging out with the horses and Liz just brushes it off as ‘it happens sometimes.’ They laugh and talk for the rest of the day.

—Skyla stopped eating—

Weeks later, Abby comes in as usual on a slow sunday afternoon. She passes buy Sky’s stall and looks at the hay she had put in their days ago. She walks into the office and finds Liz.

“You know, I think your horse stopped eating.”

“Yeah, I noticed that, Im not really sure why. I was thinking about asking the vet about it tomorrow.”

“Thats probably a good idea, I don’t want Sky to be sick, Liz.”

“Don’t worry, she’ll be fine. Just make sure she gets her salt today! She’s the only one out in the corral today.”

Abby walks out leaving Liz alone in her office. Liz is fully aware that Sky has stopped eating. She’s never known Sky to do this but then again, Sky has never had such a large meal. She assumes the past week, the horse has been preparing to ingest a large meal. Liz looks out the window and watches Abby walk out to the corral building. This could be the very last time she walks out there, she thinks to herself. She shivers at the thought. She’s tempted to follow Abby today and watch her get swallowed but she doesn’t want to jinx anything and she still wants to convince herself she didn’t let Abby volunteer just to be eaten. ‘This is for her,’ she thinks to herself, ‘what happens will happen.’ Liz sits down at her desk and tries to occupy her mind.

Abby reaches the corral building lugging the heavy block of salt. As she enters the building, she swears she saw someone walking away from the gate on the other side. She is scared for a moment, then thinks and remembers that Ben usually stops by around this time so she decides to just ignore him and get her work done. She approaches the main gate and looks out to the corral. Skyla is standing in the corral looking at the other gate before turning to look at Abby. “Hey, girl, how you doing? I’ve got your salt sweetie.” Abby talks as she unlocks and opens the gate. She steps over to the salt mount and begins replacing the block. She jumps as the hair on her neck is blown on. She spins around to see Skyla standing over her.

—Abby is not a salt lick—

“Oh! You scared me!” She playfully pushes on the horse’s broad chest. “Where did you come from? Why do you have to sneak up on me!” She scratches the horse’s nose and she gets a broad kiss in return. Abby sputters and wipes the thick saliva left behind from her face. The horse licks again, placing her tongue under the girl’s chin and drawing upwards still covering her entire face with a single swipe. Abby steps back and Skyla steps forward still licking, slobbering all over Abby’s face, neck, and shoulders. Abby kind of enjoys the feeling of the hot tongue caressing the sensitive skin on her neck but she can’t stand the slobber. Skyla always had a lot of saliva but today is unbelievable. Each stroke of her tongue actually flings strands of thick saliva all around.

“I’m not your salt lick! This is your salt lick!” She yells at the horse while she points at the salt block on the floor. “Let me put it in!” The horse just licks her hand, soaking it as well. “Oh my god!” She’s frustrated with the licking, she can’t get anything done. She bends down to pick up the salt block. She’s bringing it up, looking down at the block in her arms. “This, this is you sa-“ Abby’s words are cut off when her face is covered by the horse’s mouth. Her face is pressed into the thick tongue and hard teeth press down from above. Skyla opens wider and presses forward but her teeth still cannot open beyond the length of Abby’s face. When Abby drops the salt and pulls back, Skyla relents, letting the girl pull her face free. Abby pushes on the horse’s neck trying to hold her back. “What the fuck!” She curses as she tries to blink through the thick saliva on her eyes and she shakes her head to break the strands of drool linking her face to the horse’s mouth. “Thats not how you kiss!” She more meaningfully hits the horse’s neck.

Abby turns her head, looking for where she is going to go to get away from this horse. She is going to have Liz come do this job today. She glances right towards the main gate, then left towards the side gate. Standing at the gate she sees Ben and is immediately disgusted. His hand is quite clearly rubbing his dick through his pants. Unbeknown to Abby, Ben has been watching this whole display. He couldn’t get Sky to come kiss him but he is okay watching Sky kiss this girl. Abby doesn’t have much time to protest before she feels a heavy tongue pulling across her face.

Sky thought for a moment before realizing she could turn her head to fit her prey inside. She tilts her head to the left and opens wide. Her tongue reaches out and wraps around this girl’s beautiful face. “Stommmmpphh” her voice is muffled by the large tongue as it draws her head back into the large mouth. Her hands fly up and push away at the horse’s mouth. But Sky simply takes her right hand into her mouth. Abby frantically pulls back but Sky will not relent. She pushes at the horse with her free hand but then Sky bites down hard, nearly hard enough to break bone, on her right hand trapped in her jaws. Abby screams in pain and falls to her knees. Sky, still gripping her prey’s hands simply dips her head down, sliding Abby’s hand into the back of her mouth. Abby looks around teary eyed but she can’t see Ben anymore. She wonders if he was really there or not.

“Help! Help! Ben!” She screams, hoping he might still be nearby. She feels the fleshy entrance of the horse’s throat opening around her sore hands. “NO!” her scream is muffled as her face presses once more into the horse’s lips that part to accept her head. This time, with one arm already entering her throat, Sky is able to more easily take in Abby’s head and right shoulder. Abby feels the hard teeth cradling her head and under her arm. The upper teeth pause her a moment on her neck while the huge tongue continues to writhe around and slather the girl with saliva.

Abby yells for the horse to stop and tries to stand back up with all her might. Sky steps forward, pushing Abby’s small frame into the wall, allowing her to push the girl deeper inside her mouth. The horse’s lips rest against the girl’s left shoulder now. Abby begins striking Sky hard with her free hand, screaming to be let go, not yet realizing the extent of the peril she is in. Sky has trouble with the next step. It takes some work and some twisting but eventually Sky manages to work her left shoulder into her maw her maw.

As saliva pours down Abby’s shirt and she feels her chest being drawn into the mouth and her hand being squeezed in Sky’s throat, she realizes this isn’t just the horse playing around, she is being eaten. She begins screaming and struggling, trying desperately to free herself from this horse’s maw. Its unbelievably hot inside the horse and saliva seemingly pours in from all directions, soaking the girl’s soft hair lubricating her for the trip into the horse’s stomach. The horse’s tongue slides in and out with pressure, trying to drag her body deeper within.

Skyla does not like her prey’s wriggling. She squeezes harder to prevent the girl from slipping from her maw, then rocks her body, lifting her prey from the ground and slamming it into the wall. The shock of this hit causes Abby to pause her struggles, a fatal move. Sky takes advantage, placing her prey’s feet back on the ground and pressing her head down. Abby’s face slides along the rough tongue, slipping closer to the pulsating throat. In the slim light slipping past her body, Abby can make out features of the horse’s mouth. The hard, flat back molars, thick cheeks, and hot, fleshy throat. He arm, up to her elbow disappears at the back of the mouth. She can feel it deep within the tight confines of the horse’s esophagus but she cannot see past the tightly sealed opening. She screams and begins fighting again but another slam against the wall followed by a push against the ground slides her screaming face into the soft back of the mouth. There is a seemingly long pause and Abby hopes for a moment that this is it, that Skyla will now spit her out. This hope is dashed when she feels herself lifted even higher than before. Sky lifts Abby high into the air and presses her ass into the wall, forcing Abby’s head through the opening of her throat. Tears begin pouring down her face when she feels Skyla’s throat tighten around her head, pushing, and squeezing in a big swallow, attempting to drag her down. Her right hand reaches a tight end at the bottom of the esophagus and her left arm is now pinned to her side. She can’t fight.. She swings her legs and wriggles her hands to no avail. ‘Where is Ben? Please, help me’ she thinks to herself.

Outside the horse, Ben has since lost his pants and stands in complete awe of the sight. He knew this horse was big and he always fantasized about it eating people but never thought it would. He can’t believe his eyes. Its a fantasy come true. He masturbates vigorously watching the vore scene play out in front of him. He listens to the muffled screaming of the sweet girl and considers rescuing her but lust takes over. He wants to see her get swallowed. He loves watching her legs in her skinny jeans flailing about as the live, writhing prey is dragged towards its destiny as nutrients. He watches as the horse jerks her mouth upwards, sliding its prey deeper within. Soon her left arm is completely pinned to her side, her hand claws about for something to hold onto as her legs wildly kick. Another swallow brings her hips to the horses lips.

Abby screams as another swallow pulls her deeper and her hand is pushed through the tight opening. She can feel her hand enter a larger, unbearably hot space. She wriggles her fingers, to see what she can feel but all she feels is the slickness of the thick saliva from her captor’s throat. Tears continue to pour from her saliva soaked face. But her screams are quickly muffled as her head bends uncomfortably forward, pressing her face into the muscular wall of the horse’s throat. She wriggles and writhes with all her might as she feels the slick, hot tongue of the horse lifting her shirt and slobbering her stomach. She feel’s hard teeth tighten and release over and over then feels the tongue slipping over and under her belt. The horse moves violently around her as she screams within her head. But her mind is fading, she can’t breath in the position she’s in.

Skyla has become stuck. A big swallow dragged the girl’s waste into her mouth but her teeth are caught up in her belt. The hard metal buckle knocks painfully against her teeth. She takes some time trying to twist, writhe, and bob her head to get the buckle past her teeth but the teeth continually snag on the tough leather. She pauses for a moment as her prey’s kicking weakens. She can’t go this far and not swallow her prey. Sky knows the trouble she may find herself in if the other humans hear about what she tried to do. She tries again to press her prey’s ass into the wall to push her down but its no use, she’s stuck. Abby’s kicks turn to weak twitches, she’s passing out. Sky looks around and is surprised to spot another human standing pants-less on the other side of the far gate. She freezes wondering what to do. This human might attack her, he might run, it might all be over. But he doesn’t move. It takes Sky a few moments but eventually she realizes this was the same boy who was there a short while ago and he is the same one that the other mares like to meet.

Ben’s eye’s meet the horse’s and he freezes as well. His lust for vore quickly turns to fright as the gigantic horse stares him down intently. He stands motionless, hand still on his dick, wondering what to do about this predicament. He gazes upon the sight. The cute girl’s ass hands just outside the horse’s mouth. Hard teeth clench, holding the girl’s weight within her mouth. He legs swing limply, dangling from the mouth. Thick saliva oozes out around the lips of the horse and down over the girl’s blue jeans. For a moment, Ben figured she was dead, but a twitch of her ass, then leg, reminded him that she was still there. Her brain and body, starved of oxygen, was beginning to give up. The horse was breathing heavily too. Her nostril’s flared with each deep breath. Ben thought with relief and disappointment that the horse was not big enough to swallow the girl’s hips. He feared now that she might suffocate to death deep inside the horse without the honor of being processed as nutrients. His mind scrambled wondering what to do.

He shook his head, “I’ve gotta save her,” he muttered softly. He reached for his pants dropped over the gate but before he reached it, as if reading his mind, Sky reacted.

With a grunt and a lift of her head, Sky began to release her captive. Ben paused and watched as the horse shook her head and widened her jaws. The girl’s limp body began to slip from the mouth as her head was pulled from the horse’s tight gullet. Sky gagged as the young girl slipped in reverse from her throat. She rested her prey’s feet on the ground and she coughed her up. Eventually, the body slipped out further. Abby’s ass touched the ground and Sky lifted higher, letting the girl’s upper body slide out quickly with an audible *schluck*. Abby’s head was free once again. Sky lifted her head, allowing Abby’s slick arm to slide out. Once her arm was free, she flopped onto the ground with a thud. Thick strands of saliva were flung about. Ben could tell from his vantage point that the girl’s entire upper body was soaked. Her shirt clung to her skin, her hair was strewn about and damp, sticking to her face and to dirt on the ground. But she didn’t move.

Ben was thankful that Sky had released Abby but his heart began to pound as the massive horse approached him.

(let me know what you think! Next chapters coming soon)
© Copyright 2016 eaten alive (lovesdogs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2103711-A-Horse-Named-Sky