*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2079726-WE-ALL-NEED-SOMETHING
Rated: 13+ · Article · Emotional · #2079726
There is always something we need in life, regardless of how much we have.
WE ALL NEED SOMETHING


In this earth/world we all need something to hold, something tangible to make us belong and feel loved. Nobody emanates into this world and does not desire or need anything. For us to live and keep moving forward we need something to love, something to stimulate us.
Pastors need a congregation which believes what they say, they also need advisers and mentors who tells them to stand strong when the tough gets going. They not only need God or his word, they need people, for them to have faith in God they need something that will show them that indeed God exist. Without a congregation they don't have a way of exercising their faith.
As people we need to be loved or love something. As an individual you are in need of something to satisfy you, either a man/woman or money. If you have money you can buy anything you want thereby finding pleasure in that particular thing; flossing with what you have makes you feel better and a sense of belonging. And if you have a partner, especially who believes in you, you definitely have nothing to lose therefore if you don't have either one of those your life is meaningless.
Adam was lonely hence displaying a need, God made a choice of bringing someone. He was bored until he found someone he can share his feelings with, someone to satisfy him, someone to find pleasure in. some men of God had their servants to talk to, wives and concubines. Some of them had/have money like Joseph, Solomon, Abraham and Jacob; Hannah had a man in her life that's the reason she wanted a child; if that was not the case then she could've been not important.
We cannot live on this earth poor, single or barren. Regardless of who you are at the back of your mind you know you're in need of something, not necessarily to complete you but to help you live. WE ALL NEED SOMETHING.

TO BE CONTINUED






         

© Copyright 2016 lifeopinion (nkefaletse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2079726-WE-ALL-NEED-SOMETHING