*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2084185-The-Magic-Man
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2084185
J & L decide to bring some Magic into Kristin's life

I was never one who liked short hair really. What turned me on right away with them was Logan's shoulder length dark brown locks and James' dirty washed out light brown down to his pecs. This guy's body, however, more than made up for the stubble that just barely covered his head.

I was on the boardwalk with Logan and James when I saw him. He looked lost among the swarms of people like he was looking for an escape of many a lady's glances and their purposefully running into him.

Logan stopped to talk to a merchant not far from my favorite new age shop. James knew right where I was going when I ran ahead. I was wearing a long J&L Designs shirt with small cut off jean shorts that James seemed to love. I was running my hands over the various card decks adoringly. I had found that I had a gift for divination and Logan and James allowed me the freedom to develop it.

I knew it was him when he came up behind me. His voice was slightly husky. "Do you know what true magic is?"


I turned to look at him. His green eyes were crazy and inviting all at once. I gulped slowly. "What is true magic?"

He moved close in front of me. "True magic is in questions and mysteries."

"Like what?"

"Like why a young beautiful thing like you is with the likes of them."

I leaned close to him and whispered softly. "They show me magic in ways that satisfy my every desire."

He leaned closer down to me. "Then you have yet to experience so much more."

I could smell him in the sweat that plastered his shirt to his washboard abs and ran down his muscular thighs. I looked over at James remembering the 10 inch wonder he carried in his tight jeans and blushed. "I doubt anyone could show me more."

He glanced over at James then moved to let me pass. As I moved away I noticed that his hand had flipped over one of the tarot cards. The Lovers.

I walked casually back to James side, making a show of worshiping him as I slid around behind him to his other side and kissed his cheek.

James smiled and patted my bottom. "See anything you liked?"

I coyly looked back at the magic man. "maybe something different I wouldn't mind trying."

James rubbed his beard thoughtfully. "I see. Why don't you go fetch Logan; it is time we were getting back to the shop."

I got Logan but when we got back James was off to a corner talking to someone I couldn't see. He waved us on so Logan and I went to the shop.

I was in the back counting stock when James came in. I heard him say something to Logan then come towards the back. His voice was thoughtful.

"Kristin, do you trust me?"

It was a strange question. I put down the stock in my hand but James stopped me as I tried to throw my arms around him. He had a serious look in his eyes.

"You know I would never let harm come to you."

I stopped my playfulness. James was being way too serious. "Of course, James. I trust the both of you with my life and soul."

James put his arms around me and pulled off my shirt. The strings of my top were tied loosely the way that Logan liked them.

"I want you to experience new things, Kristin, do new things. You need more in your life then just us. You do everything we say and the way that we like it. That is not a true woman and we want you to be a true woman."

"I don't know anything other than the two of you."

"that is why I brought you a new friend."

"Who?"

"You'll find out." He picked up a pair of handcuffs. "Do you trust me?"

I put my hands together in front of me. "With my very soul."

James put the handcuffs on me in front then turned me around and tied a blindfold on over my eyes. "Wait here."

I couldn't stop shaking nervously as I heard James leave. I heard footsteps I didn't recognize. They were soft and methodical, like a predator stalking prey. I felt his hands slowly caress down my arms from behind me to my waistband. He slid his hand around to the front and stepped closer and I could feel his hard clothed manhood against my bottom. The same picture went through my head of sweat going down washboard abs and muscular thighs.

"Is this how you plan to show me true magic?"

"So you know who I am."

"Which means I know nothing."

His laugh was like a stranger offering candy, wickedly inviting. The dangerous nature was intoxicating. He turned me around and I felt his tongue flick my lips as he untied my top. My nipples were already erect with anticipation. He stepped back. It was truly maddening.

He swung me around again and pulled me back against his now bare chest. His hands on my hips we swayed in like a dance with him pressed against me as he undid my shorts. He slid them open just enough to untie my bikini bottoms. Letting my jean shorts fall, he used his legs to close mine tightly around the hand that held my bikini bottoms in place. I could feel his shaft straining against his trunks. He could almost compete with James in length but not so thick.

Moving his fingers between my legs against my clit his other hand held my abdomen as he rubbed his shaft against my bottom. I moaned, my wetness wadding my bikinis around his fingers.

"You're driving me beyond madness."

"The brink of madness is where the magic is."

Letting my legs loose he had to catch me as they almost buckled while he removed my soaked bikini and tossed it aside. He turned me to him again and I tried to kiss him but he backed me away pushing me softly against a counter. He left me a moment then lifted me onto his waist. His shaft remained restrained in his trunks but the feel of it against my wet cunt sent me further over the edge.

He turned and leaned himself against the counter and shoved a good 5 inch vibrator on full into my bottom making me press harder into his shaft. I felt his muscles tense as he thrust it hard in and out of me. Each thrust got harder sending me into new waves of madness. My moans grew harder and he started shaking. Holding the vibrator deep inside me he moved us to the mattress that I had lost my innocence on so many months before.

"Sit up there and keep it inside."

My legs trembled. I felt him flop to the mattress next to me. He pushed me forward to my knees. I trembled and cried out, expecting him to finally enter my wetness. Instead he removed the vibrator from my bottom and reached around me leaning over to tease my clit with a mini vibe. When I could no longer support myself on my arms his shaft entered my bottom sending me into screams.

He teased my clit and thrust harder and harder into me. His muscles tensed and he started to tremble and moan. I orgasm-ed over and over, my screams turning to hoarse dryness. I could feel him driving himself to the brink of madness as he held himself back ... He started to tremble harder and I know he was holding his breath to silence his own moans. With a sudden thrust he exploded inside of me letting out a deep moan as we both collapsed to the mattress trembling. He rolled to his back and I let myself lay against his leg., my head on his ankle.

He reached down and undid my blindfold. His green eyes truly sparkled. I weakly made my way up his side to lay on his shoulder.

"So do I get a name or do I just call you Magic?"

He let out a sighed laughed. "Randy."

"I'm Kristin, Randy."

He laughed again as his arms came around my neck and cuddled me against his chest. "It's a pleasure to meet you Kristin."

I moved up and finally got the kiss I had so yearned for. I settled back to his shoulder, wondering what other magical adventures my men had in store for me.




© Copyright 2016 mouseshadegrey (shademouse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2084185-The-Magic-Man