*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2103563-Something-Different
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #2103563
When Kristin gets her friend Donna involved now will everything change?
Something Different

Wildwood Stories: Installment 3

Kristin Claire


Donna was who I planned on calling that fateful day on the beach. She came to look for me the next day and somehow found her way to J & L Toys. We kept in touch, but I never revealed to her the true nature of my relationship with my men. All I told her was that James and Logan were renting me a room and I had decided to stay. I knew she suspected there was more to it.
Donna and I were having a late dinner at a boardwalk cafe' when Randy came by. She seemed annoyed with how much personal attention he gave me.
"Why do you let men paw at you like that?"
"What do you mean?"
"Geesh Kristin. If we weren't out here in public he would have been sucking your tits. You let those two at the shop do the same things.. They're always patting your ass or hugging you or touching you way too much."
I shrugged. "I like their attention."
"Well it makes you look easy. There's even talk around that they are whoring you out."
"It's not like that."
"Then how is it?"
"Outsiders don't understand."
Donna took my hand in hers. "I care about you Kristin. A lot."
"Do you care enough to trust me?"
"About those guys?"
"What do you truly think of them?"
"I think they treat you like another toy in their shop."
"I didn't ask about me. Take me out of the picture."
"They're perverts."
"Because of the shop?"
"I wouldn't be surprised if they were screwing each other."
"Donna, you just said they pay too much attention to me."
"Probably to cover it up unless they both are screwing you."
"What if they are?"
"Kristin...."
"Think about it Donna. I live with them. I have nice things. I do what I want, when I want, with who I want. How is that them using me?"
"so you can say no?"
"I have said no. Quite often recently."
"What about the one who was just here?"
"Meeting Randy was how James taught me that it was okay for me to say no, in a roundabout way." I moved closer to Donna, putting my hand on top of hers. "Do you trust me?"
"The truth." I made sure no one was paying attention and then I leaned in and kissed her. "I want to share my world with you Donna."
Donna smiled with tears glittering in the corners of her eyes. "I didn't think..."
"That I knew? I know jealousy when I see and hear it. I see the same adoring look in your eyes that I see in James Logan's and Randy's."
Donna looked down at her hands. "so where do we go from here?"
"We put all my friends and loves together." I stood up still holding her hand. "Do you trust me?"
Donna stood up. She was taller than me with a slightly bigger build. Some had said she carried herself too much like a man but over the last few months I had learned to love that part of her that was all woman. I knew the guys would feel the same way.
I could tell that Donna felt differently when we entered the shop. Usually she would stare the guys down but this time she could barely look Logan in the eye.
"Hey Kristin I was wondering if you were going to help me close up."
"Where's James?"
"Upstairs. He forgot to eat again and almost passed out on me."
"How low did it go this time?"
"63. He said not to tell you."
I shook my head. "James has borderline hypoglycemia. We'll go up and check on him."
As I took Donna toward the back we slid past Logan and they briefly touched, Logan took in that deep breath he does when he passes a girl he likes. I smiled at him and he winked at me.
At the top of the stairs I could see James sitting at the modest kitchen table to the right. A bathroom was off to the left and the large sliding doors that shut away the bedroom were straight ahead.
"Hey Babe."
"How you doing Big Guy?" I gave James a kiss on the cheek.
"Donna. It is good to see you."
I went back to Donna and put my hand under her chin raising her eyes to me. "trust me." I put my arms around her and kissed her deeply.
When I stepped back it was like Donna and James looked at each other for the first time. I could hear Logan coming up the stairs. James got up and came over to us and I nudged Donna forward. James reached up and undid her pony tail letting her blonde hair fall loose about her shoulders.
"You mama lion has turned into a scared rabbit, Kristin. I like it."
I pulled off my shirt. From our swim, earlier, I knew that Donna wore a modest two-piece suit under her clothes. I stepped in front of her and removed her top.
James went over and opened the large sliding doors. A large bed the size of a queen and a double put together made of soft down feathers took up most of the room. Two satin comforters lay tangled in dark brown silk sheets and throw pillows were scattered across it. James was already down to just his jeans.
Logan was standing at the top of the stairs.. I smiled at him as I took Donna's hand and lead her toward the bed. James was sitting on the foot of it and I stood her before him.
"I like what I see so far." Said James. "Keep going."
Donna undid her shorts and slowly slid them down. As she came back up James took her head in his hands and kissed her deeply.
I was letting Logan undress me as I undid his pants. We kissed and caressed each other. I leaned up to his ear. "Tonight is about Donna" I whispered.
James stood and pulled Donna's top off. He cupped one of her breasts and began suckling it as he massaged the other. Logan moved to behind Donna and slid her bottoms off. I moved onto the bed as Logan swayed against her hips, rubbing his hard cock against her ass.
James let her go and moved to laying on his back. I undid his jeans and suckled his generous manhood as I pulled them off him. I stopped, reaching for Donna. Logan helped her crawl onto the bed on top of James. If she had noticed either of their sizes she didn't indicate any awe at them. James helped her mount him, shoving his hips up under her. Logan kneeled behind Donna. He had already gotten the lubricant and shoved two fingers into Donna's ass.
Donna moaned. I moved to where I could kiss James then Donna Logan shoved a third finger in her and I muffled her cries with kisses.and
James got that look in his eyes when he gets an idea that is wickedly exotic. He and Logan exchanged glances and Logan removed his fingers as James lifted Donna off him. Logan moved to sitting against the wall at the head of the bed. I recognized this move well. James turned Donna around as he kissed her and sat her on Logan's lap. She screamed out as James helped Logan sit her on his awaiting shaft.
"Kristin come here," said James, "I want to teach you."
I did and he took my hand sliding two of my fingers into Donna's wetness with two of his own. She moaned loudly.. James guided my head to her cunt.
"Just lick around down there."
I found Donna's clit and began treating it like a small penis, licking around it and suckling at it gently. It seemed to excite James and Logan to have me do it as it brought trembling moans from Donna, all of which excited me.
James kneeled behind me and shoved his massive shaft in my waiting wetness that was up and presented to him. I moaned vibrating Donna's wetness and shoving my fingers in her harder as James grabbed my tit on the other side and squeezed hard. We both still had our fingers inside Donna and Logan held her arms as he shoved his hips up into her bottom. She screamed and tears began to fill her eyes and James leaned over me and began kissing her deeply. I pulled my fingers out of Donna's hole and pulled James hand away and shoved my face deeper into her shoving my tongue deep inside wanting to taste her sweetness over my face knowing it would make her squirt over me.....
James took the hand that had been in Donna and shoved his fingers into my bottom and I screamed into Donna's cunt. We were all beyond thought or reason and I know at least I was in nothing but a swirl of colors and ecstasy that went beyond anything I had ever felt with them before.
I could hear Logan and James grunt and feel them pound harder, Logan making Donna's pelvis grind into my face. Donna was like a limp doll in the mix reduced to whimpering moans and gasps and I felt one of her hands in my hair. She gripped into it and shoved my face hard into her pussy as I felt James explode in my cunt. I trembled and moaned before forcing myself to collapse to the side over Donna and Logan's legs. James pulled out of my bottom and laid behind me trembling and kissing the nape of my neck.
After a few minutes of gasping for breath with my eyes closed and being unable to move much I stretched slightly and opened my eyes. Donna was curled next to Logan curling his light chest hairs with her fingers. James stretched behind me and let out a country boy whoop....
"Damn I could use a smoke," said Logan.
"Not around me you don't," said Donna. She nuzzled noses with him and scratched behind his ear and he shook one foot like a puppy which put her into a fit of giggles. Soon we were all giggling and I knew that everything was going to work out the way I wanted.



© Copyright 2016 mouseshadegrey (shademouse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2103563-Something-Different