*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2087689-The-Dream-That-Impacted-My-Life
Rated: E · Other · Contest Entry · #2087689
There is always a reason for the dreams you have when you sleep at night!
         This contest includes telling a dream, not one that I only remember bits and pieces of but the one that Impacted my life. I have a boyfriend, not just any boyfriend but the most loving, caring, gentle, honest, kind, and most perfect boyfriend. In my dream I was getting ready to marry to my boyfriend and at the time I was only 18 and I was still in college. The hairdresser was fixing my hair and the make-up artist was doing my make-up. 1 hour later I was walking out of there in my shirt that said "WIFEY" and my skinny jeans with toms. I was heading to my house to get my dress, veil, and shoes on. I got there got dressed just in time for my mom to pick me up to get to the church before my fiancdid. I went in the back room to understand at 18 years old I was going to be a wife. It was hard to understand because I was still in college. I started staring at the engagement ring thinking to myself "what was I thinking when I started crying and said yes?" I know he was the perfect guy but I was only 18. I went ahead and said "I do." My dream fast forward 5 years to when I was 23 years old out of college, I had one girl named Rachel and I was 6 months pregnant with a boy that we were going to name Nate. I was happily married to the man of my dreams and I loved him, my daughter, and my son to be with more love than I could handle, it was the perfect man, family, and life anyone could ask for.
         This dream impacted my life because people around me are always saying that if you get married or have kids before you are 20 then you are a bad person. I don't believe that because if you have a happy life with the one you married or a happy life with the kids you have then it shouldn't matter your age. Your age might not be the best example for your kids when they grow up but if you have a happy life with the decisions you made then that's the only thing in life that truly matters.

© Copyright 2016 Hayven Houchens (hayvenhouchens at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2087689-The-Dream-That-Impacted-My-Life