*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2088256-What-we-are
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #2088256
man's worth is not his own.
What we are.

Death is the end of this life, at that point we can look back at all we have accomplished thinking we can be proud of ourselves for the things we have done.

That is wrong for all we have accomplished they are but footprints in the sand waiting to be washed away by the waves of time.

A single person is worth nothing for they are alone, for there worth is determined not by their accomplishments but by those that know of the accomplishments.

At death's door we must look back at the people we met and the impact we had on them, for they will remember us.

Can we say we ever lived if we are not remembered?
To be remembered by family, by friends, by lover or by enemies we meant something to them that was worth remembering.

if you have someone that loves you then smile at death when meeting it, because you shal not be forgotten.

You shal be remembered.
© Copyright 2016 spirit (dragonspirit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2088256-What-we-are