*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2082843-Tales-of-the-curse-bearers-part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Dark · #2082843
A broken man gains the ability to kill those that sought his end.
Pain was all he felt of his body, and anger all that his mind knew.

They had wanted him dead he had found their secrets, but he had been caught.

He was held down as they began, blood left his body and something else filled it, it had burned from within his body then it became worse.

Cut cut cut skin was cut open, organs had been pulled out, muscles ripped from the bone , break broken broken bones.....fix the bones were fixed, put back new muscles, replace the organs.

As time passed he had stopped fighting, he could no longer scream, and his would not open but he still felt the pain, and he still heard the noise.

Then they told him to stand. He could move again he was free but he stopped all there was was pain. He fell and they called him useless but they made him like this they made him useless.

Finally he slept, when he awoke man in black and red there. Man helped him the pain became dull he saw again. He began to walk towards those that hurt him.

Now they all dead before him.
© Copyright 2016 spirit (dragonspirit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2082843-Tales-of-the-curse-bearers-part-2