*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2090275-Dark-Times-Week-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2090275
A story of sex slavery. Based off of the game Free Cities.
Today is finally the day. You finally move up to becoming the Queen of the Arcology after the previous King was….forcefully removed. Politics in the Arcology are a twisted mess of sex, violence and everything in between. You’re ready for it, though. Unlike the last King, you were born into a house that raised sex slaves, and you’ve been a slaver yourself for as long as you could legally do so. The only real difference now is that you’ll have to also handle political disputes on top of using your knowledge of sex slaving to keep the economy afloat. As you approach the door of your new mansion, a holographic avatar appears in front of you. “Hello, Mistress. I’m your personal assistant. I will brief you on any information that you may need as it happens, such as changes in the economy as well as provide updates on your slaves. Speaking of which, the old King left you a few. The one that’s been here the longest is Gwen. She’s currently in her room experimenting with auto-erotic asphyxiation. I recommend that you visit her first. The others are relatively new. The old master never had time to break them in. Gwen’s room is the first on the left. The other girls are all restrained in the next room in the hallway when they aren’t working. They sleep on the floor since they haven’t proven themselves like Gwen has. Gwen cleaned your room for you. It is the one upstairs next to the large office. I am also programmed for perform automated surgeries, haircuts and stylings as well as tattoos, piercings and brandings. There is also a room upstairs for those rituals.” You place your bags down on the floor by the front door as it automatically slides shut behind you before heading for Gwen’s room. You open the door and she untangles herself from the bedsheets, quickly getting up to greet you. “Wow….are you the new mistress? You’re so beautiful!” You hold up a hand, signaling for the girl to stop talking. She takes the hint and quickly shuts up. “You’re going to tell me about yourself and I’m going to inspect you.”, you say curtly. She nods in understanding before beginning. “My name is Gwen. I’m Asian….although, I’ve been a slave for so long that I can’t remember where I was born. I’m twenty-three and I was trained to be a submissive.” You look her over as she speaks, noting that her face is very beautiful, and judging by her facial structure...she is probably of Japanese descent. “Explain the collar.”, you demand, referring to the dog collar that was fastened around her neck. It was currently blinking in what seemed to be a meter of some kind. It was currently halfway filled, with the bar blinking yellow. “It shows everyone how horny I am.”, she said with a blush as she averted her eyes from yours. “It also functions as a shock collar….not that I plan to ever disobey you, Mistress.” You nod in understanding, continuing to look her over carefully. Her skin is rather pale, making her look almost like a porcelain doll in complexion. She’s also wearing a chastity belt. Her hair is long, straight and black. She has slave tattoos; one above her vagina stating “Use Backdoor” and one on her back, “Anal Slut.” Her face is pretty. Her tiny breasts, 300 CCs each, would only fill A cups. They are nicely rounded and rest naturally. Her shoulders and chest are feminine. Her nipples are pretty normal. Her nipples have a simple piercing, which keeps them a little harder than they would normally be. She has a feminine belly with just a hint of softness. She's got a flat and skinny ass. It's disproportionately small for her ample hips; this may be a nice focal point for you to try out your personal assistant program’s automated surgery. Gwen's pussy is bare, and is tight and appealing, with minimal dark asian pussylips. Judging by how wet she is, she's probably fantasizing about submission. She's waxed and smooth. She is skilled at vanilla sex. She has a smart piercing in her clit. Her abdomen is tattooed with a lewd scenes. It entices with a depiction of loving intercourse. With her ass bare, her loose asshole is visible from the rear. Her butthole is relaxed, and the brown skin around it is stretched smooth, suggesting it's getting used to being this way. “Since you’ve been here the longest, I’m making you my Head Girl. You’re going to make sure that all of the other girls stay in line. First, however, I’d like to give you a gift. We’re going to fix your flat ass.”, you say. Gwen nods in understanding as you take her hand and lead her to the Modification Room. Once the surgery’s long recovery cycle completes, Gwen walks out of the surgery room and catches sight of herself in the floor-length mirror outside the door. She rubs her new butt experimentally and turns to you with a smile to show it off. She's still sore, so she doesn't bounce or squeeze, but she turns from side to side to let you see it from all angles. She's happy with your changes to her ass. “Go relax. I’ll go check out the other girls.”
You headed to the living room, where all of your slaves were standing as if waiting for you. “Hello, Mistress.”, your personal assistant greets you once more. “I summoned them all here for you to inspect. The first girl on the left is Lily. She is fresh from the orphanage and just turned eighteen. She speaks very little English, but she can understand most of it.” Upon being spoken about, Lily’s eyes meet yours. Her green eyes are alert, showing hints of intelligence behind them. Lily is wearing no clothing, so her nude body is on display. She is short and pleasingly thin. She has a lovely narrow waist that gives her an hourglass figure. “Do you remember any of your heritage?”, you ask. She shakes her head no. Based on her looks, you believe she may be Irish. Ethnically, she's white, and her skin is pale. Her red hair is long. Her face is the height of feminine beauty. Her small breasts, 400 CCs each, would fill B cups. They are nicely rounded and rest naturally. Her shoulders and chest are feminine. Her nipples are pretty normal. She has a model's midsection, without any hint of belly or musculature. She's got a small but rounded rear end. It's complemented by her ample hips. Lily's pussy is bare. It is also tight and appealing, with minimal pink pussylips. She's waxed and smooth. With her ass bare, there is an occasional glimpse of her asshole. Her anus is nice and tight, and the pink skin around it is stretched smooth, since it's been deflowered only recently. You nod in approval before moving on to the next girl.

“Ah, Djeneba. You finally arrived.”, you say with a smile. You bought her at an auction last month. It took longer than usual for her to arrive. You wonder why. Djeneba is middle-aged for a slave, in her late thirties. Her brown eyes are clever; she is of above average intelligence despite being undereducated. The previous owner gave all of the prospective buyer’s a demo, flogging Djeneba to prove a point. The woman was brought to a powerful orgasm by the punishment. She is a pain addict. Before she was a slave, she was unemployed, so she can remember what it's like to have the freedom to starve. Djeneba is wearing no clothing, so her nude body is on display. She is tall and very plush, but her motherly hips make the extra weight attractive on her. She's originally Egyptian; ethnically, she's middle eastern, and her skin is dark. Her long, black hair is brushed back over her shoulders. She has your tiny slaving emblem tattooed behind her left ear. At least she was properly prepared before they shipped her. Her face is pretty. Her lips are plump and kissable. Her flat breasts are barely there. They are very minimal. Her shoulders and chest are feminine. Her nipples are puffy, the soft flesh around each swelling outward to a promontory. Her chubby belly is nice and soft, hiding the curve of her waist a little. She's got a curvy and enticing butt. It's flattered by her very wide hips. You make a note to yourself that once this one was properly broken in, you’d give her some nice breasts as a reward. Djeneba's pussy is bare. It is tight and appealing, with big puffy dark middle eastern pussylips. Judging by how wet she is, she's probably fantasizing about pain. She's waxed and smooth. With her ass bare, there is an occasional glimpse of her asshole. Her butthole is very tight, and the brown skin around it is stretched smooth, since it's been deflowered only recently. Her anus is bleached and looks like a sexual organ. You make a mental note to break her ass in later. You move on to the last girl.

“This one is Alex. She has...an interesting backstory.”, you personal assistant chimes in once again. “She was given a sex-change in a freak laboratory mix-up, and rather than face prison time for using an unidentifiable name, she sold herself into slavery out of desperation due to a lack of any way to prove her identity. She’s also eighteen.” Alex is wearing no clothes, so her nude body is on display. She is tall and appealingly skinny. She’s white and her skin is pale, her brown hair is long, and her face is attractive. Her small boobs, 400 CCs each, would fill B cups. They are nicely rounded and rest naturally. Her shoulders and chest are feminine. Her nipples are pretty normal. She has a model's midsection, without any hint of belly or musculature. She's got a rounded, small rear end. It's complemented by her ample hips. Alex's pussy is bare. She is a virgin. Her pussy is fresh, with minimal pink pussylips. She produces very little natural wetness. She's waxed and smooth. With her ass bare, there is an occasional glimpse of her asshole. She is an anal virgin; her asshole is fresh and tight.

Now that you’ve met all of your girls, you decide that it’s time to do a full inspection of each girl and get to know them more intimately. You head to your office and sit down in front of the large, holographic monitor, which turns on as you do. You find the settings to alter your personal assistant’s personality as well as a video feed of each slave. “Mistress, Gwen requested that I order her a custom-tailored suit for her. She said that it would help her feel as though she had authority over the other girls. Since you designated her Head Girl, I approved her request and had the suit delivered during your inspection.” You thought you’d told Gwen to relax after her surgery. You turn on the video feed of each room, focusing on Gwen’s. She seems to be okay, determined even, as she puts on her new suit. She turns to check out her new ass in the full-body mirror on her door, giving it a cautious shake. This machine must be some intense technology to have someone recover that quickly from a surgery. You find the remote for her collar on the desk and give it a split-second press, causing her face to tighten as her body spasms….just to let her know that you’re watching. She blushes, catching the hint. You do notice that her collar went up from one notch to two. She apparently likes the shock collar.

You turn off the video feeds and call Lily to your office over the intercom. She quickly comes to the office, standing before you as you turn around and stand. You give her a basic check for any personality quirks that may hinder her performance. You find none, and assign her to public use, meaning that she will be a free fuck for any and all comers. You figure that will be a fine way for her to get some sexual experience...or rather, a lot of it at once. She listens to her duty and rather reluctantly leaves the mansion. You call the next girl.

You call Djeneba next. You give her the same test as Lily, asking her to give her feedback on a sample of both lesbian and straight porn. “I find no pleasure in watching two women have sex.”, she comments in a thick accent. “And sex means nothing to me unless there is love and feeling behind it.” You simply nod and note that this woman must be broken into personally before she is ready for public usage. Such a naive outlook simply isn’t acceptable. Dealing with her will be first in your schedule.

You call in Alex last. You give her the same test as the first two girls and ask for her feedback. “Um….if I had to choose which one I like more, it would be the lesbians. The idea of having someone putting their….thing in me sounds so painful.” You make a note that she’ll have to be broken as well...maybe you could do her and Djeneba together.

Lily is forced to serve the public. Her appearance attracted 75 members of the public (10 a day), so many that she occasionally had sex with multiple citizens at once. Most of them greatly enjoyed her services. The hard labor of constant sex left her with sore muscle. She tries to refuse being treated as an open slut, so she is restrained for public use. She loses a bit of herself to a week of rape, but remembers enough to know you're responsible, and can force her if necessary. She's a better slut because public service is her main sexual outlet. She attracts fewer people due to her minor injury. She neither loves nor fears you enough to work hard, and makes a poor slut. The public enjoys her sleek, girlish figure. Some discerning people appreciate her all-natural, implant free appearance. The public tastes favor white girls like Lily. This week she attracted the attention of a slaveowner alarmed by her poor health, and thought he seemed kind, reducing her acceptance of you.
Her sore muscle will heal by the end of the week. She gets off at work despite her reluctance, habituating her to sexual slavery. She hates herself for climaxing, and knows the mild aphrodisiacs in the food are forcing her arousal, frightening her. Living under enforced silence molds her to your will. The spare living conditions get her used to the routine of slavery. Since she's low in the slave hierarchy, she knows that the rule that slaves must get consent before having sex with her are all that protect her from abuse. Your personal assistant monitors her as she gets off, analyzing her sexuality. It seems she is attracted to men and indifferent to women.
Your head girl Gwen notices that Lily is disobedient. She acts as another pair of eyes watching Lily and metes out punishments, but fails to make a real impact. Her youth and inexperience impede her as she works with your other slaves.

Djeneba serves you this week. Whenever you feel the need, you grab her and use whichever of her mouth, pussy, and asshole seem most appealing at the moment. You have the sexual energy to fuck her several times a day; the constant rape fills her with revulsion and fear. Keeping her as nothing but your personal rapebait adds slightly to your reputation as a prosperous citizen.
She gets off at work despite her reluctance, habituating her to sexual slavery. She hates herself for climaxing, and knows the mild aphrodisiacs in the food are forcing her arousal, frightening her. Living under enforced silence molds her to your will. The spare living conditions get her used to the routine of slavery. Since she's low in the slave hierarchy, she knows that the rule that slaves must get consent before having sex with her are all that protect her from abuse. Your personal assistant monitors her as she gets off, analyzing her sexuality. It seems she is indifferent to men and indifferent to women. She lacks the confidence to pursue what pleases her, reducing her kinkiness. She remembers how hard her life was before she was a slave, and trusts you a bit more because of it. Her anal area is getting used to being nice and relaxed, and it now looks quite lewd.

Alex serves you this week. Since you haven't yet decided to sell or take her virginity or her tight little anus, you let her please you with her mouth. She is duly grateful you let her keep her innocence for another week, though her throat gets a little sore doing the work of three holes. After a lot of time spent with your dick in her mouth, her oral skill improves. Keeping her as nothing but your personal rapebait adds slightly to your reputation as a prosperous citizen.
She gets off at work despite her reluctance, habituating her to sexual slavery. She hates herself for climaxing, and knows the mild aphrodisiacs in the food are forcing her arousal, frightening her. Living under enforced silence molds her to your will. The spare living conditions get her used to the routine of slavery. Since she's low in the slave hierarchy, she knows that the rule that slaves must get consent before having sex with her are all that protect her from abuse. Your personal assistant monitors her as she gets off, analyzing her sexuality. It seems she is attracted to men and attracted to women. Her lack of natural sex hormones slightly reduces her sex drive.

As the day came to an end, you notice one night that Djeneba is crouched in the bottom of the shower. Sensing something amiss, you discreetly investigate, and find that she's crying quietly under the warm water. Eventually she finishes and switches the shower to dry. The airflow dries her and she steps out, but as she does, she's seized and flung over the countertop with a slap as her naked, dark skin hits the surface. You take her silly cunt just long enough to force a few gasps out of her before you pull out and ram yourself up her ass, drawing a pained sob. As she takes the pounding sullenly, she has a direct view of her own eyes in the mirror, and clearly is disturbed by what she sees. You leave her in the bathroom to clean herself up again, and go to sleep.

© Copyright 2016 heart in brocade (xovanx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2090275-Dark-Times-Week-One