*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2090361-The-Unseen--Section-One--Chapter-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by River
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Fantasy · #2090361
Alicia helps a strange man.
-Section One-

Alicia Rose Dreier

~Chapter One~

A Young Man


She was walking home from a long day at school. She took the same path she took all the time.

But this time there was something about the path that changed her life forever.

Alicia was 9 years old when she found him. A young man, 18 years old, short brown hair (it's about 2 - 2 1/2 inch's long) and he's about 5' 10" tall. He had a white shirt and blue jeans on.

When she got up to him, she could see that his white shirt has red on it, but it wasn't part of the shirt.

His jeans had holes in them. He's sating on the ground with his back against a tree. He's still.

She thought that he maybe really hurt or even worst..........dead.

Walking up closer she could see that his chest is moving.

"His breath is slow, but at least he's breathing." Alicia thought.

"Hey!" She shook him lightly. He didn't move.

"Hey man wake-up." She said. She shook him again, this time a little harder.

"Mmmm......" The man moaned.

"Hey! Wake-up!" She said.

"What?" He said. He looked at her. His silver eyes peered at her.

"What happen to you?" She asked. He didn't say anything.

He closed his eyes again.

"Hey! Stay awake!" She told him.

He opened them again and looked at her.

"Wow! His eyes are so pretty." She thought.

"Where.......where.....am I....." He tried saying. He closed his eyes in what looked like pain.

"You're on a 159th Street." She told him.

He opened his eyes and asked, "Where's that?"

She was shocked. "You're not from around here?" She asked.

He painfully shook his head no.

She looked at the ground, then back up at him. "How am I going to get you out of here?" She said out loud.

"I can walk." He said as he's trying to get up.

He pulled himself up by the tree. Every breath he took was a groan.

Now standing, he turned to Alicia and said breathlessly, "See, I told you I could do it."

She watched him, she knew that he wasn't doing good. "I think you should take it slow." She told him.

He looked at her again and said, "I'm good."

He pushed off the tree and took a shaky step. She stepped next to him and let him put his arm on her.

"Let's get you out of here." She said.

"Okay." He said to her.

She helped him walk to her home.

~~~~~~~~~~


Walking through the door, she helped put the man down in a chair.

"We need to get those clothes off you." Alicia said. She walked around the house looking for something for him to wear.

She walked out of one room with some clean clothes for him.

She took him to the downstairs bathroom and started to fill the tub.

He watched her closely.

She left and came back a little later with what looked like a First Aid Kit and set it on the sink counter.

"You need to get cleaned up." She said.

"Than when you're done I'll pitch you up. Okay?" She added.

"Okay." He said. He waited for her to leave before he took his clothes off.

The cut on his abs wasn't too bad. His shoulder black, but not with dirt. The round mark on his shoulder hurt but it's bearable. He looked like he hadn't slept in days but it's only been a few hours.

Turning around, he looked at his back and seen a cut going across it, but it didn't hurt that bad. Not like the one on his ab's.

"How did I get here." He thought. He got in the tub and started to wash the dried blood away and everything that happen today.

About 45 minutes later he got out. He just got the boxers and pants on, that were given to him, when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." His said weakly.

She open the door and went right over to the Frist Aid Kit.

"Sit down." She said.

He sit down on the side of the tub and she got to work on his marks.

They didn't say anything. It was like time stood still of them.

She was almost done. All she needed to do was put a patch on his ab's.

"My name is...." He said but stopped in pain when she put a little pressure on his ab's.

"What was that?" She asked.

Taking a deep breath he said, "My names Adam."

"Adam Black." He added.

She smiled. "Hello Adam. My names Alicia. Alicia Dreier."

"It's nice to meet you." He said with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you too." She said.

"At least I'm getting somewhere." She thought.

"So Adam....." She started. He looked at her and waited for her to say more.

"What were you doing out there? What happen to you?" She asked.

He didn't say anything.

"Well, I thought I was getting somewhere." She thought.
© Copyright 2016 River (makingitup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2090361-The-Unseen--Section-One--Chapter-One