*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2095182-Dream-Or-Nightmare
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by River
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #2095182
Damien maybe losing his mind, but only time may tell.
Wakened, to find a tree branch hitting the window made Damien jump. He sat up to what unlimitedly made noise. The wind blowing was comforting. He had no idea what to expect. Sixteen years ago, exactly on this day he moved here.

"Man I need to get ahold of myself. I'm werewolf, I should be able to handle this seeing how I did use to live in the forest." He tried to be strong but his mind screamed and once again the wind has stolen him and then he seen something. From the window was a dark shape standing in the trees. He looked back to the others that shared the same room with him, but when he turned around....no one was there.

He walked off the last step and saw the house untouched. This made his skin crawl. He wanted a hole to hide in. He could hear his own breathing, he goes to the door, the shape still there. He went outside more.

"Hello?"

Strong feeling's told him go back, but curiosity got the better of him. He got closer, closer until he could tell what's there. A tree and nothing more but something's behind him. He turned to look when something sharp ripped into his stomach. Breath breaking, trying to stay calm he looked at who did this to him, to his surprise.......it's him self.

Waking to someone shaking his shoulder he looked and seen John, another Werewolf, telling him to get out of bed. "Damien! Damien! You need to get up!" John said as he shook him again. "John you can stop shaking me now." Damien said.

"What were you dreaming about?" John asked.

Damien sat there and then said, "Being chased through the desert, on a horse with no name."

John left the room. He got up and looked out the window, assuming to find the dream again.
© Copyright 2016 River (makingitup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2095182-Dream-Or-Nightmare