*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2090569-Code-Lv
by CrestB
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2090569
2 worlds connected by one Network, the GamerCo used to communicate with the created world.
"Kira! Cover me!" Nero shouts as he makes a run for the factory as threw an Ice Cluster to freeze the glitches in their tracks.

"Good work Kira!" He said with that smile of his. "Would you mind locking down the front door while I shut this place down?"

"Got it!" I started by placing an energy field around it than an electric fence a trap that blasts hostiles with a burst of electricity once entering the room.

"Done, But that was a little too easy" He said as he drew his sword. "Kira! Watch out!"

He quickly pushed me out of the way of the shot of the shot of a Sniper causing him to get hit on his shoulder.

"How nice, a Man willing to save his slave's life" A man said looking down on us.

"Bounty hunters..." Nero clenched his teeth as he struggled to get up."K...get back"

"Nero..." I tried to reach out but he turned to me with an evil glare.

"I said get back!" He shouted I hated to see him like this but there was little I could to to stop him at this point.

"If you're so eager to die I'll be glad to grant your wish!" The man aimed his sniper down to shoot once more.

Several shots were fired at him, into his chest and his head.

"Fool! You should've had your slave fight for you."

"Call her that one more time, I dare you." He appeared behind the Bounty hunter assassin before kicking him of the railing and head first into the metal floor.

He had jumped down landing on the back of the Bounty hunter with his head into his skull.

"Now that that's dealt with, we should go and collect our reward for this tower." He said sheathing his blade before pulling out his menu.

"Nero..." I trailed off worriedly.

"It's alright if you wanna leave, I won't stop you"

"What?"

"I know you're scared of me, You don't have to worry. You won't have to travel with me but I can't promise I won't watch over you if that's what you want"

"No it's fine, Let's go home" I opened he menu and teleported with Nero to the city.



Nero my master, he's a human from he Mortal world.

He's the only one who would accept a program like me as his Companion.

A program like me...
© Copyright 2016 CrestB (crestb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2090569-Code-Lv