*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2106126-Dark-Path-MV
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by CrestB
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2106126
A boy with the power known as FreeWill followed a path that met the Distruction of a world
The boy quicky dashed toward his former guardian Jason with a sword made from materialized dark energy only to have a hole blasted through his chest by a burst of elecricity. As the boy crashed into the ground his body shattered and reappeared in front of the man.

"We both know this could literally last forever, with the darkness repairing you and my virtually unlimited energy it would be a waste of both of our time. Come on I know you have the power lets just go back to th start." Jason walked towards the boy with a nervous grin.
The boy began to tremble the closer he got.

"We can start over. We can all be a team again." The boy began looking back on the time he spent with his friends up to the moment he murdered them.
Seeing these memories tears began to fall down his cheeks.

Jason grabbed the boy's hand guiding his soul and making the option clear to the boy.

"Can we really go back?" The boy though but suddenly a greater force overpowered his will and made him strike down Jason who continued to smile.
"Im sorry" The boy whimpered.

The darkness of the blade had acted as a poison that prevented Jason from healing and was visibly destroying the man's soul right in front of him.
Jason's vision began to blur "Glad to see not all of you died."

Jason held the boy tightly as his body shattered.

With no where else to go he moved forward.
He found a long dark corridor. He was guided down the hall passing life like statues of his friends that shattered as he passed them until he reached the end where a man waited.

"Did you really hate this world so much that you wanted to see it burn." The Dark haired man stared at the blank screen on the wall deeply.

"I guess it makes sense we do come from the same world. Our world, What do you think of it? Do you wanna see it burn too." The man dropped his weapons onto the ground.

"You poor thing." The man looked at the boy."You are nothing but a pawn to an evil god."

"an evil god?" The boy trailed off.

"Well in our world they are as mortal as you and I. and this world is nothing but a game to them. I created it to escape but to bring it to life I had to give the power to control to other gods through you, as long as you live they are free to destroy. please just kill me. Let me die with my creation. there is nothing for me back in that corrupt world of mine."

The boy looked up the power tried to take control but the boy fought it and stabbed himself.
"I won't let you win this game."
The man took to chance to regain control and locked the evil god out of the world.

"Thank you."
© Copyright 2016 CrestB (crestb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2106126-Dark-Path-MV