*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2091750-Smite-Freya-scat
by Bobob1
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2091750
Freya indulges in her fetish.
The queen of the Valkyries was always known for her beutifull body. Her large round boobs and big meaty ass made her the envy of many gods. However, she did have a very big secret, a fetish that she would only indulge in when she was completely alone. So one day Freya was walked into her room, making certain that the door was locked, she began to undress. Taking off her bra and panties, she exposed her naked tits and ass, her large butt jiggling with every movement. Then, out of the blue, a loud PRRRRRT erupted out of her. Freya wasted no time and inhaled the fart quickly, the strong stinky smell causing her to moan in delight. Then, moving her hand down to her asshole, freya pushed a large hot turd into her hand. She then lifted it up to her face, savoring the smell of her fresh shit, and mashed the turd onto her tits. Freya moaned as the hot shit tuched her skin, mushing it all around her boobs. She then bent over her bed and let out more logs of shit, each turd followed by a wet BRRRRT. Grabbing some handfuls, Freya then began to rub the shit on her fat ass.she then slapped her shit covered butt cheek, causing the shit to splatter and her ass to jiggle. She then began to push out even more shit till she had a large pile. Freya then turned around, admiring the smell and size of her shit pile. She then got to head level with the pile, and stuck her face right into it. She moved her head around, mushing the shit, savoring the taste, the smell, the feel of her warm mushy shit. Then standing up, she began to grab handfuls of shit and rub them all over her body. Fey a closed her eyes and savored the orgasmic feeling, until someone yelling "Freya?", brought her back to reality. There in the doorway stood hel, shocked to she her girlfriend covered in her own shit. "Umm..", said Freya, " I can explain!"
© Copyright 2016 Bobob1 (bobob1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2091750-Smite-Freya-scat