*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2091905-A-Royal-Affair-Concludes
Rated: XGC · Serial · Erotica · #2091905
The secret is out....
This is the conclusion of the continuing story

“What the hell is this?” The Queen yelled looking at those gathered at the table. Her face was contorted into a mask of disgust. “This family does not need any more scandal. I have no idea what you idiots were thinking but this needs to be fixed and it needs to be fixed now. I am going to meet with my advisors and when I get back there had better be a plan in place, or I will have all of you jailed.”

“Mother, I love Hope and I don’t see why we can’t be together.” George felt the slap before he heard it. He rubbed his cheek, but said nothing more. The Queen swept out of the room, leaving the four to figure out the mess that had been made.

“Do you love my husband, Jonas?” Hope knew the answer from the look in his eyes. There was no mistaking what he felt, jealousy stabbed at her momentarily.

“Yes I do. I felt guilty at first about what we were doing but then he explained to me that you were with George. That the marriage was in name only, the wedding was used to help stimulate the economy.”

“Do you love my brother?” Louis asked. There was a warmth in his voice.

She looked at her husband and sighed. There was no use in lying to him, after all it wasn’t as if they weren’t both with other men. “Yes I do. I tried to break it off but there was no way I could. We are like two magnets being drawn together.”

She felt George’s hand slip up her skirt. When the servant had come to fetch them, she had forgotten to put on underwear. Before she could admonish him, she noticed that Jonas’ hand was slowly going up and down on Louis’ cock.

At the same time, Jonas and George disappeared under the table. Her husband’s lover began bopping up and down, just as hers began to lick her juices. It was a weird feeling to know that she and her husband were going to orgasm together but with different people.

George thrusted his tongue into her waiting pussy. More than anything she wanted to forget that soon they all faced time in prison and just enjoy what was happening. Soon her moans mixed with Louis’ and it sounded like an orchestra of satisfaction. She opened her eyes and noted how good Jonas looked without his clothes on. There was no doubt about why Louis was willing to risk prison for that man.

Before she knew what was happening, Louis was inserting his cock into her pussy as George was entering her ass. Hope moaned as both men began thrusting in and out of her. When both found a rhythm, Jonas grabbed Louis’ hips and shoved his cock in her husband’s ass.

George’s hands slid up her body, and he began to tweak her nipples. Somehow he was doing it in rhythm was the way that he and Louis were fucking her. Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine that one day she would be doing something so wild with two princes and one of the hottest stars in the world.

As her orgasm neared, Hope realized that the men had traded places. Jonas was now inside of her pussy and Louis was in her ass, while George was inside of Jonas. She knew that she should be jealous but somehow it didn’t matter. Everything felt so good.

Her knees went weak as her orgasm began. George pulled out of Jonas and shot off his load, all over the back of Louis’ lover. She felt her husband pull out and his warm, sticky orgasm coat her own back. As her pussy tightened around Jonas’ cock, he began to pump his own fluid into her.

Finally her own orgasm took over and she collapsed into Jonas’ arms. They smiled at one another. They all got dressed and came up with a plan.

A Few Weeks Later

“So the tabloids have been having a field day with this so called Royal Triangle. Do you care to tell the audience about it?” Rosie O’Donnell asked. Jonas had called in a favor with one of his friends, and set up an interview with the famed talk show host.

“Rosie, I have to admit that it has been a troubling time for us.” Louis grabbed Hope’s hand and smiled at her. “My wife and I have been dealing with some very heavy issues for quite some time now.”

“Please elaborate.”

“Well Rosie, you see I fell in love with his brother. And yes I had an affair, it’s not something that I’m proud of but it happened.” Hope tried to hide the fact that she was nervous, but she was sure that it would show. “Prince Louis has been great about everything and we remain the best of friends.”

“My dear wife, Duchess Hope is not the only one who strayed in our marriage. I also slept with Jonas Nicholson. For years, I was told to deny my homosexuality and pretend that it didn’t exist. But I could no longer do that.”

And they all lived dramatically ever after.
© Copyright 2016 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2091905-A-Royal-Affair-Concludes