*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2092943-Linas-Exploration
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2092943
With Taylor away, Lina finds a way to find excitement. Weekly Quickie Round 210
She was utterly bored. Bored of her daily routine, bored of her job, of being alone, by pretty much everything that crossed her mind. The television didn’t help, nor the radio, or even chatting with friends. If she didn’t do something drastic, and quickly, God only knew what she would wind up doing to have a little excitement in her life. With her man still away on a month long business trip, her mind had wandered to hitting a bar and seducing the first available stranger that crossed her path. She knew that would be a horrible idea, but the thoughts lingered, and no matter how she filled her time, those ideas plagued her night and day.

All she wanted was her husband’s touch upon her skin, his lips nibbling and sucking at the crook of her neck, his impressive body covering hers, but it would be a week before he flew home to give her what her body ravenously craved. Lina had to do something to take the edge off, and gazing at his handsome face in the picture on the mantle gave her a deliciously wicked idea. She moved to the front window, closed the blind to give herself a little privacy in case the mailman decided to show up earlier than usual, and hit the couch, hiking up her skirt before laying back and getting comfortable. A slight smile tugged at the corner of her mouth as she stared at his picture again, imagining herself confessing this little escapade to him in complete detail. Just that thought sent a surge of warmth rushing through her already throbbing body and pooling between her legs.

“See what you’re missing?” She whispered.

With her left hand, she traced a line between her breasts, heading south past her belly button and over her bunched up skirt. The anticipation of her hand on her nub had Lina sinking deeper into the leather couch, spreading her legs wide to grant easy access to her fingers. Lina stared at his picture, imagining that it were his hand ready to explore what lay beneath the thin panties, knowing how well he could work her into a fevered frenzy. Her heart raced and her eyes slammed shut the second her fingers inched beneath the fabric. She waded through the curls and found her pleasure spot, biting her bottom lip as she stroked her nub. With every elaborate pass her breathing became heavier, as her mind whirled into a sexual fog of delight that had her hips thrusting up off the couch for more.

Lina’s body ached to find fulfillment on a path of its own and her breasts swelled, begging for attention. Her right hand complied, grabbing a nipple between her thumb and index finger, tweaking it into a hard peak until it stood at attention. She loved the climb, loved the way her body responded even to her own ministrations. As her labored breathing filled the room a slight moan escaped her lips. Lina pushed on, driving two fingers into her core, surprised at the wetness she found there. . Using her own juices, she headed back to her clit, rubbing, circling and pinching as a wave of heat raced through her body. The precipice was so close she could almost taste it, while the sexual tension built in intensity pushing her toward climax. She needed release, needed to feel that exquisite bliss rushing through her body.

Lina thrust two fingers into her core again, driving in and out, picking up the pace as her thumb continued to tease her nub. With each thrust her hips moved higher, reaching for climax, heat racing from her head down to her belly. One more minute was all she needed and she would cross the threshold. Her body throbbed in anticipation, her moans echoing off the walls and filling her ears.

“I see you started without me.”

Lina sat up staring in disbelief as Taylor stood in between the living room, and dining room near the front door. She gasped, then smiled and bit her bottom lip, happiness swelling as she jumped up off the couch, raced to her husband and launched herself into his arms. He caught her easily, holding her body close, while her legs wrapped around his hips. She planted kisses over his handsome faced, her body on fire, throbbing, the urgency growing as she ground herself against him.

“I missed you. I couldn’t hold out any longer.”

Taylor carried her back to the couch and set her down. He stared down at her, his brown eyes dancing. “I think my wife has found something else to satisfy her appetite.”

Lina laughed. Oh how wrong he was! “No my Beloved, no one fulfills that quite like you.” She raised a finger to her mouth and sucked on it, making sure they maintained eye contact. “Want a taste?”

The smile on his face told her the answer, and at that moment, she was thrilled by the interruption, and even more so by what would come next.

WC: 842



© Copyright 2016 Purple is House Florent (purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2092943-Linas-Exploration