*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2095442-After-Escape
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Essay · Dark · #2095442
A description of the first encounter with the monster within after her escape.
Christine lounged back into the couch and looked up at her companion.
He was standing at his desk, the sunlight streaming in from the window dusting his shoulders and silvery hair. She couldn’t imagine how he could be wearing a blazer or the tight collar in during the current heat wave.
For a moment she imagined pulling off the collar and unbuttoning the top button of his blue shirt, but she pushed the thought back like she always did. She sat up and turned her thoughts back to what he was saying, but she was lost, something about the choir practice being cancelled. The sunlight added to the holy quality about him, and somehow made him seem incorruptible, a true man of the cloth. Forbidden fruit. She shifted on the couch adjusting the volumes of fabric that made up the lightweight white cotton frock she selected that morning to accentuate the rapidly fading tan of her skin. Tim had just asked her a question. Her mind was elsewhere, thinking about the button again.

“I’m sorry Tim, what did you say?” She smiled looking up at him he took a few steps towards her, stepping out of the sunlight, her mouth tingled. He looked at her quizzically, “have you not been listening to anything I’ve said?”
“I’m sorry it’s just so hot today, how could you possibly wear a blazer?” she replied in a faintly sing song voice. He smiled and slipped the offending garment off his shoulders and draped it neatly over the back of a chair. He walked slowly over to the couch and sat down.
During their sessions which had been going on for over a month now, he had always stayed close to his desk, he had never sat on the couch with her. She eyed him suspiciously, knowing he felt the same attraction she felt when they were close “what is it you would like to talk about today Christine? I can see you are a bit distracted.” Tim was the minister at a small church down the road from the house she had moved into a little over a month ago, she met him while walking down the street one evening on a particularly bad day, and he offered friendship. She had no idea he was a minister but she accepted his invite to coffee and a chat, and they had been seeing each other a few times a week since then.
I suppose the lack of routine or rather the lack of my old routine is getting to me a bit, since I’ve been here, she paused, unsure of how to structure this sentence. I’ve left my entire life behind, and there are some things that probably as a minister you might not even realise. Things I have not been able to do here.
She looked up at him through her lashes, He looked comfortable, laid back in his chair, not the slightest bit of discomfort. “I take it you are not talking about dance class or movie night with the girls” he questioned gently? Her mouth tingled again, and she bit down on her bottom lip.
“No” He leaned in towards her, “well Christine you know that at your age, there are certain feelings that are very difficult to control.” He reached over and took her hand. Her gaze travelled down from his eyes and rested on the white collar. The warmth from his fingers spread over her cool hands, she could feel the blood in her veins awaken, pulsating, loud. She was salivating now, her body tingled she clamped her mouth closed and swallowed, her gaze still on his collar, the sight of it making her head spin, the barrier, she hadn’t crossed it, not even in thought.
Fear, excitement and anticipation coiled and spiralled inside her. She could almost feel a deep beating within her chest. His thumb moved across the back of her hand, his warmth like midday summer sun. She had loved the feeling of bathing in the sun. Her mind wandered back to him, the one she had left, the first, the one and only, he gave her this longing, this need, this thirst, that could not be quenched. She tried to push back the thoughts like she always did but the heat of his hand made it impossible to keep up the mental block and her thoughts abandoned their defences.

He was talking to her, his voice like smooth liquid silver, but she couldn’t hear the words, she could only hear the beating, the pulsing, and the coursing through their veins. She swallowed again and parted her lips. She imagined pulling off the collar she leaned in closer her free hand moving up to his cheek her gaze traveling up to his face searching for any hint of hesitance, or discomfort. He was calm unmoving except for his thumb over her hand. Her fingers moved over is jaw down to the top of his collar, every part of her body was now on high alert, the air moving from the fan in the corner felt like sheets of silk being drawn over her skin.
Her mind reeling from what she was about to attempt to do, and this her first time in months and he was a minister. Her hand travelled down the blue necklace holding the cross around his neck. She grasped the cross and looked at it almost mesmerised, heat spreading from her hand through to the rest of her body the warmth was intense and should have been painful but the excitement and need was just spurred on by it.
He leaned in closer to her. His other hand swept through her long raven hair, her lips swelled in anticipation as his face moved closer to hers, his lips met hers so lightly, the softest faintest chaste kiss, but the fire that sprawled through her body from that slight bit of contact was anything but chaste.
It was happening. Now. She was beyond any sort of control even if he didn’t want it, she was a slave to the thirst. Her fingers moved up to his white collar, pulling it off, she could feel his energy drawing her in, his soul bright and blinding, the pulse getting louder her vision blurred as her fingers worked on the button on the top of his shirt, her hands wrapped around his head, her fingers sprawled through his neatly clipped hair.
Her lips trailed down his chin, over his jaw to his neck. She could feel the pulse under her lips, every nerve ending burning she opened her mouth and gave in. Sweetly her canines sank into the delicate skin, the taste and smell of him filling up her senses and she was lost. He stiffened at the unexpected pain and she held on tighter, sending the images of floating and falling straight to his mind, giving him the mental equivalent of the physical pleasure she was getting. His blood was overwhelming. She was high, swimming in a sea of ecstasy. He relaxed into her and she drank. Finally she was sated her teeth withdrew. And she pulled away from him, he was still lost in the thoughts, she pulled back her mind and let him regain his senses. That was not what I was expecting when you said that were certain needs you had not been able to fulfil here.
Christine smiled, her body alive with the heat of his blood, drunk and full of stolen vitality she reclined on the couch bringing her legs up onto his lap. “Show me what you thought I meant Tim”
© Copyright 2016 The_Empress (the_empress at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2095442-After-Escape