*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2098981-Notes-for-The-NON-project
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Draft · Activity · #2098981
Figuring out my goals and approaches for November NON
I think this may become a series of reflections-cum-devotionals on how God views us, which isn't always how we view ourselves. I'm going to have to search for material to use. My big concerns right now are finding the verses to connect to the ideas and being able to expand upon each idea adequately. Stopping short on an idea and failing to develop it adequately are something I need to watch out for. I may also need to become more reader focused because so much of my current writing is about myself.

I'm trying to give up perfection here, and just go with what I find. I suspect if I write enough, I'll be able to tie at least some of it together later.

October 9, 2016 7:30 p.m.



So, if I'm going to work on how God views us, I probably need to look into how He views the world around us. Is it beautiful? If the world is, to God, beautiful, that must influence His view of us. Perhaps we are equally beautiful to Him. We may be more beautiful. We may even be a high point of all His work.
© Copyright 2016 Whiskerfacebythefireplace (whiskerface at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2098981-Notes-for-The-NON-project