*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2100756-Faith-is-a-VERB
Rated: E · Article · Religious · #2100756
A brief talk on my beleifs
Faith is a Verb. So if any1 claims to have Faith, it can only be proven by his/her Actions. Faith implies moving forward even wen yu kant see ahead of yu, so far yu know He who is beside you. Wen we look @ d life of Abraham, Joseph, Hannah, Elizabeth and Zechariah, Job amidst many others, we find they have something in common. In a way, they were all put through the test, something everypiece of Gold cannot Escape. It's glorious to behold what God did in their lives, and how their end became better than their beginning, @ 1st bite I myte have been bitter in their mouth, but wen the piece got into their belly it was made sweet. Abraham, we're made to know was a man of substance. He was wealthy, but had no heir. And God appeared to him promising that he would be the father of many Nations, but it was'nt revealed to him that he would have an heir @ d age of 100. Joseph had to spend 13yrs in a foreign land despite his wonderful dreams of 11 other sheaves bowing down to his, and wen he saw d 11 stars witt d sun and moon bowing down to him, he never saw 13yrs in a foreign Land. Now today many men would use his life as an example, but had he been broken along d way, even if he'll be used as an example, it'll be a bad 1. Point is, God does'nt think like man, neither does he see like we do. He chooses to hide great things 4rm d eyes of d learned, and those of understanding and reveal them to babe's. And he can also choose to 'Fetch water witt a basket, just to shame d Basin' we all know how limitless his power is just dt sometimes dere lies a cloud of dust b4 our eyes distorting our vision, and dere's always d's voice within our minds Dts in constant opposition of d truth. Sm1 1nce said, "The Spiritual man has a different set of senses, of which Faith is involved......
© Copyright 2016 Maxxie-Lee (ijohn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2100756-Faith-is-a-VERB